[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
Hi just got home from work, i managed to get 363k shaper dps. This is still kind of low compared to the 1.6mil of topic starter. I imagine a 6link does at allot but nog 1.3mil xD

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2FJUEHi2

Total DPS is 870k so it's not bad considering your gem setups are quite different to the guide.

Last league I ran this build as Champion but changed some things up feel free to check my character iScorpion, or even this league's character iSoloCrawler which has 1.1M DPS atm.
Dernière édition par Boltonsquads, le 19 mars 2019 17:30:55
"
overluck a écrit :
Hello! I would like to thank for this guide!
I hate betrayal and this craft of rings, what about putting reduced mana into 6l quill rain on the exit, we get a skill that consumes 8 mana? Or this will not be enough to sustain?
The alternative is a double curse with a poachers mark i suppose, maybe someone else has ideas with a mana issue?

People can craft these for you, I haven't personally unlocked it yet but if you check the services offering threads they do that's where I got mine, just make sure you have a spare [Prefix] on your rings.
I would like to take the time to thank Waffle for making this guide, and in addition; all the people who answer in this thread.

I'm currently melting through the Atlas and delve, without the slightest chance of dying. I completed Red elder + guards yesterday. I could facetank it all.

I started playing last leauge, and tried an Arc totem build. Everybody was all about how arc could take you to the late game with ease. Well. This build feels far more supirior

I'm having so much fun, and just wanted to say thanks to the great community. If ya all need some free multimod craft, hit me up :)

<3
If anyone needs, I can give away some 20/20 and 20/23 HoA gems for free. Had bad luck with vaaling yesterday, I hope I won't need 15 (or even mroe) HoA gems again like I did last league. Hit me up with a PM and I'll write you today or tomorrow when I'm ingame.

I'd like some reassurance regarding the new quiver Maloney's Mechanism: is it correct to assume that it effectively doubles life gain on hit as we hit with two Rain of Arrow gems (considering a 2nd RoA gem in the quiver)? I'm using a Thief's Torment (and a Gluttony for bossing), so life gain on hit is not bound to a gem setup (although I have one life gain on hit linked in my quiver).

Even if that is incorrect I am baffled that the quiver is still that cheap for what it offers. You should give it a try. You gain two more links without the mana cost.

Ideally I'd like to use a 6L RoA plus the quiver, but had no luck with chancing a Quill Rain so far.

@overluck: your DPS is sufficient for Uber Elder already. I personally do not want to cast Desecrate/Flesh Offering manually, so I put it in two different CWDT setups. Flesh offering is weaker/lower lvl but I can wholly concentrate on RoA for life sustain/regain and moving.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 20 mars 2019 04:26:49
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
"
Hi just got home from work, i managed to get 363k shaper dps. This is still kind of low compared to the 1.6mil of topic starter. I imagine a 6link does at allot but nog 1.3mil xD

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2FJUEHi2

Total DPS is 870k so it's not bad considering your gem setups are quite different to the guide.

Last league I ran this build as Champion but changed some things up feel free to check my character iScorpion, or even this league's character iSoloCrawleh
r which has 1.1M DPS atm.

Ow damn thanks. You managed to get my PoB to 870k? Lool. Figured it had to be higher then what i managed to get, because tier 12-14 bosses die very fast. I like this setup with maim because it slows the targets as an extra defence on hardcore. Im trying to 6link a coming calamaty but no succes so far. Then i can get rid of my helmet en free up 9 point on my tree for lore life and damage.
"
LesserForms a écrit :
I would like to take the time to thank Waffle for making this guide, and in addition; all the people who answer in this thread.

<3

Thanks for the kind words its nice to hear :)

"
olsev_baiden a écrit :

I'd like some reassurance regarding the new quiver Maloney's Mechanism: is it correct to assume that it effectively doubles life gain on hit as we hit with two Rain of Arrow gems (considering a 2nd RoA gem in the quiver)? I'm using a Thief's Torment (and a Gluttony for bossing), so life gain on hit is not bound to a gem setup (although I have one life gain on hit linked in my quiver).

Even if that is incorrect I am baffled that the quiver is still that cheap for what it offers. You should give it a try. You gain two more links without the mana cost.

Double would be if the trigger didn't have a cooldown, its internal cooldown is 1 second which with the quill rain setup makes it roughly 20% more attacks per second not 100% more.

Maloney's Mechanism
+ 20% More attacks per second
+ Qol from culling strike or a few stacks of withering touch
+ Chance to blind on hit

Essence crafted quiver
+ Minion movement speed
+ Resistances
+ Potential for higher life
+ Fire damage or Life gain on hit (7.5% more life gain on hit) implicit

Overall I think the two are pretty competitive with each other. The resistances and minion movement speed are in my experience more difficult to find then chance to blind or attack speed but it depends on your own gearing process and priorities

ADDITIONAL: ok I was curious and ran some testing. I found that a single ROA attack hits an averaged sized single target an average of 5 times. Withering touch lasts 2 seconds so the attack from the quiver will proc twice before the stacks fade. 10 Hits @ 25% chance to wither = 2.5 stacks of wither will be maintained which gives a DPS increase of 1% making it much worse then the psudo 10% more damage from culling strike.

There is a few assumptions in that math, I'm not sure if withering touch chance is rolled per hit or per attack but on average it should even out. Happy to hear if someone knows more on that

I have also talked myself into ranking Maloney's Mechanism higher then I had before. I have never used culling strike before so I don't know how it feels but the math of it being essentially the same as 10% more damage checks out and makes for good value
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 20 mars 2019 11:12:37
Guys question... Im running my HoA in a helm so i get 5l +2minions. Is it an option:
- to get skin of the loyal
- lvl 3 empower

This makes a 6link with +-4 to all gems inside? wouldnt this be like very strong? (then take reservation nodes on the tree wich i allready have to support my hoa+hatred)
"
WaffleT a écrit :

Double would be if the trigger didn't have a cooldown, its internal cooldown is 1 second which with the quill rain setup makes it roughly 20% more attacks per second not 100% more.

Maloney's Mechanism
+ 20% More attacks per second
+ Qol from culling strike or a few stacks of withering touch
+ Chance to blind on hit

Essence crafted quiver
+ Minion movement speed
+ Resistances
+ Potential for higher life
+ Fire damage or Life gain on hit (7.5% more life gain on hit) implicit

Overall I think the two are pretty competitive with each other. The resistances and minion movement speed are in my experience more difficult to find then chance to blind or attack speed but it depends on your own gearing process and priorities

ADDITIONAL: ok I was curious and ran some testing. I found that a single ROA attack hits an averaged sized single target an average of 5 times. Withering touch lasts 2 seconds so the attack from the quiver will proc twice before the stacks fade. 10 Hits @ 25% chance to wither = 2.5 stacks of wither will be maintained which gives a DPS increase of 1% making it much worse then the psudo 10% more damage from culling strike.

There is a few assumptions in that math, I'm not sure if withering touch chance is rolled per hit or per attack but on average it should even out. Happy to hear if someone knows more on that

I have also talked myself into ranking Maloney's Mechanism higher then I had before. I have never used culling strike before so I don't know how it feels but the math of it being essentially the same as 10% more damage checks out and makes for good value

Thank you! I didn't know about the cooldown and checked the wiki after your comment.
Dernière édition par olsev_baiden, le 20 mars 2019 12:53:13
This build is so much fun ... that's all ... ;)
Woooohoooooow, first ever shaper kill for me!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires