[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Passive tree link is dead, could you post one in the guide please?
Hey SideFX, appreciate the guide and thanks for posting.

I sorta bricked a frost blades raider build (my first PoE character) before finding your raider guide and trying to salvage it. I rerolled a new character and started following this champion build since you felt it was better. I'll probably make this champion my main while just using the other to farm maps as high as I can go before hitting a wall.

For a newer player to the game, do you have any good jewel alternatives for the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel? I'm pretty far off until I can get the money/currency for it.
Why did you choose claw over swords in your build? The other builds I've found on the web seem to favour swords. Any particular reason?
Claws because of Bloodseeker Claw , this claw gives you instant life leech
Hi, can I use the ring Circle of fear with reduced mana reservation for herald of ice instead of Enlighten lvl 4?
hi,a question,how it work offering to the serpent? similar to old slayer?
So who excited for the next league!?
"
Omalon a écrit :
For a newer player to the game, do you have any good jewel alternatives for the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel? I'm pretty far off until I can get the money/currency for it.

I have the same issue. If it's just for the Cold Penetration, I suppose a third Fight for Survival could work, but that'd require at least three points taken from elsewhere in the tree.
"
InstaCakes a écrit :
"
Omalon a écrit :

I have the same issue. If it's just for the Cold Penetration, I suppose a third Fight for Survival could work, but that'd require at least three points taken from elsewhere in the tree.

Fight for Survival has a 2 copy limit, mate.
"
InstaCakes a écrit :
"
Omalon a écrit :

Just use a nice abyssal jewel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires