[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
Sidefx06 a écrit :

Slayer isnt good at all in compared to what I am currenlty looking at. for example I have a standard tree with standard gear, on slayer is 4.5m non shaper. on Berzerker with full rage going is 12.3m and thats all in ascendancy.

OMG nice. i will wait for your update then.
"
Magic and rare enemies now have double the life modifier.

Won't this slow down the build a lot? Played it this league and clear was obviously god like but some rares with defense mods where already hard.

How much do you think this will effect the build?
"
striky a écrit :
"
Magic and rare enemies now have double the life modifier.

Won't this slow down the build a lot? Played it this league and clear was obviously god like but some rares with defense mods where already hard.

How much do you think this will effect the build?

Honestly I think with the amount of double damage we gain from Multistrike and if we do a zerker. I think we will be just juicy Final votes will count by tomorrow night. So I can work on the overall build <3
Hey, thanks for the work

It would be nice if you could update the tree for champ whatever you decide to go, just so we can see your thoughts

Cheers
Dernière édition par Ballistic213, le 6 juin 2019 13:44:35
"
Ballistic213 a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the work

It would be nice if you could update the tree for champ whatever you decide to go, just so we can see your thoughts

Cheers

This would be great! Even just a snippet would be appriciated. Like this we can make our own thoughts.

Did you decide on champion/zerker yet? Will there be both versions later or do you only want to update one?
"
striky a écrit :
"
Ballistic213 a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the work

Cheers

This would be great! Even just a snippet would be appriciated. Like this we can make our own thoughts.

Did you decide on champion/zerker yet? Will there be both versions later or do you only want to update one?

Well with Champion Not much change, Maybe you can go First to strike last to fall, over Fortitude and just run the Fort gem since now it also gives MORE damage. But other then that and maybe some gem combo's the over all skill tree and gear will remain the same. Duel sword in the end. The beserker that I make later on today PoB wise should sum up the majority of what the plan is. You guys can always join my discord if you have any questions - https://discord.gg/NSavfzQ We have a PoE section there, feel free to ask any questions or if you need help with your build! My community and I are always welcome to helping others.
Final results -

I will start working on this in the next 10 min <3
On stream!?
"
jtedrick a écrit :
On stream!?

I just woke up so just hanging with friends in discord talking ideas while I help them with there builds. Maybe tonight in a couple hours Ill throw on Call of duty and go live and you all can come in and talk if you want? Does that sound good?
Guide for Berserk Frostblades will be post and linked here in a hour or 2 <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires