[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Hey man, have you thought about what the new affixes on the new synthesized items might do for the build?
Thx for the update! Can you provide also a recommended leveling tree? The currently link one is a Ranger/Raider :\
"
Aradebil a écrit :
Thx for the update! Can you provide also a recommended leveling tree? The currently link one is a Ranger/Raider :\

PoB fixed to not have sword nodes, also This might help people with the lving process.

https://i.imgur.com/jdWkg1Y.jpg :)
I've played the raider version, so i might need to try this out, do you have a discord or something i could use to talk to you about the build
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
Aradebil a écrit :

PoB fixed to not have sword nodes, also This might help people with the lving process.

Thanks man! Your "mistake" with the sword nodes got me thinking: Since whirling blade is a pain in the ass in the decaying fragments, do you think that swords can be also viable, so you can also use leap slam?
"
Aradebil a écrit :
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
Aradebil a écrit :

Thanks man! Your "mistake" with the sword nodes got me thinking: Since whirling blade is a pain in the ass in the decaying fragments, do you think that swords can be also viable, so you can also use leap slam?

They are 100% viable actually stronger in the long run (the tree was made off my sword version (not released yet) but the swords you need are EXPENSIVE 450+pdps swords
yeah this build is nice and all but extremely expensive to barely function
Hello there are so many things I don't understand on this build (where do you get the two dex tresholds) so I changed the build and doubled the DPS at the price of the scion&marauder nodes (I have like 130% life only, is it enough?).
Why do you only pick Acrobatics? And with the block chance I have, is it fine not to take Acrobatics? Is master of the arena needed? (apart from +2 range, it has nothing). About items, I don't see any chaos resistance? Is it fine not to take Fortitude and pair Whirling Blades with Fortitude Support? Inspirational can be better.
"
Neddeia a écrit :
Hello there are so many things I don't understand on this build (where do you get the two dex tresholds) so I changed the build and doubled the DPS at the price of the scion&marauder nodes (I have like 130% life only, is it enough?).
Why do you only pick Acrobatics? And with the block chance I have, is it fine not to take Acrobatics? Is master of the arena needed? (apart from +2 range, it has nothing). About items, I don't see any chaos resistance? Is it fine not to take Fortitude and pair Whirling Blades with Fortitude Support? Inspirational can be better.

A bunch of those things you suggested are the mistakes that new players make. Trust in what I have shown here.
Would Shroud of the Lightless work for this build

Thanks for the taking the time to make this guide. I have been using your Frostblades Ranger build for the last 4 leagues and I love it. Interested to see how this one works

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires