[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Thanks I understand better now. But the Ranger's Primeval Force and the Shadow's Poisonous Fangs nodes are weak. I had rather go to frenzy charges nodes (5.5% dps each), to a jewel node, to some +4% Max Life node, do I not?
Hi, what is the best pantheon choice for this build sir
"
tranphuccd a écrit :

There is no specific ones needed. Play by ear.
Hey, thank you for the Guide, been playing it for the past few days and i have a lot of fun with it, but there are some questions that came to me:

Do we keep the Bloodseeker Claw forever cause of the insta leech and only upgrade our mainhand? or does increased dmg outweigh the insta leech? Edit: Playing on Standard so the new Gloves are not an Option for me

Also is there another, more tankier option besides Abyssus? i know it gives gigantic dps but sometimes im simply dying from melee hits because of the increased dmg taken :(

And: isnt wise oak actually quite strong, since we're already using taste of hate to trigger the additional cold pen?

Thank you in Advance :)
Dernière édition par Ebonblade_INC, le 20 mars 2019 01:47:58
"
Ebonblade_INC a écrit :
Hey, thank you for the Guide, been playing it for the past few days and i have a lot of fun with it, but there are some questions that came to me:

Do we keep the Bloodseeker Claw forever cause of the insta leech and only upgrade our mainhand? or does increased dmg outweigh the insta leech? Edit: Playing on Standard so the new Gloves are not an Option for me

Also is there another, more tankier option besides Abyssus? i know it gives gigantic dps but sometimes im simply dying from melee hits because of the increased dmg taken :(

And: isnt wise oak actually quite strong, since we're already using taste of hate to trigger the additional cold pen?

Thank you in Advance :)

check poe-ninja, couple of guys using Starkonja, it gives you +100 health for 1-2c, even the guide suggests it besides Rat Nest instead of Abyssus
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
tranphuccd a écrit :

There is no specific ones needed. Play by ear.

Hi can i replace touch of agunish with this rare claw
Hey, great build! I'm going to be using it next, just two question. Are you recommending any other items that aren't just weapons? Also, which new gear are recommended from PoB? Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par gravela28, le 28 mars 2019 03:41:37
got a similar sword version to level 80 and boi the dmg is here shaper dies in ~2secs with abyssus and t16 is a joke around lvl90 i should get enough life to do uber elder
Did anyone try 6L astral plate with lvl 1 Maim support mod ?
Also what kind of Rare phys claw do I need to change my Wasp's Nest ? (300+ dps or higher? )

Edit: On the same note - in 3.6 POB you are using Offering of the serpent gloves(the new unique). Do we use these gloves after the Tombfist nerf ?

Edit 2: Do we use the The Taming rings or do we go for the Steel rings (Two-stoned if we can't afford them and cap resistances) ? Also whats with the amulet choice in the PoB ?
Dernière édition par JayJayFly, le 9 avr. 2019 06:52:58
"
JayJayFly a écrit :
Also whats with the amulet choice in the PoB ?

i think you just have to go with the best amu with the hatred corruption implicit

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires