Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.5 Wolverion-Dominating Blow / Champion (Videos)

Scourge dropping in price faster than in delve.. 10c per hour? :D

As for build, I think ppl dismiss anything that is melee splash aoe, it is considered too generic.
im liking this build the most of any build ive ever played in poe tbh
Updated pastebin to match the new changes with hrimsorrow gloves with ele weakness on hit and Herald of Purity in the setup.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
aerial a écrit :
Scourge dropping in price faster than in delve.. 10c per hour? :D

As for build, I think ppl dismiss anything that is melee splash aoe, it is considered too generic.

Maybe so, but this build is far from generic, i think the big issue is that it's not meta, not a 10 mil dps or a afk shaper build.

The main reason i play poe is because it allow me to create something to my own liking, something that makes me happy and satisfied while farming and grinding for content.
Making somethink that everyone else is playing seems boring and it doesnt give me any satisfaction.
Why play something that you REALLY KNOW will do everything in the game with only 1 click of the button, or something that ...when you get that "build enableing item" ....you're done, there's nothing else to do but farm. No ..i preffer to tweak builds and change them to suit my playstyle as i progress, that's the whole fun of playing.
I heard someone in the beggining of the league tell me that i didn't mention some detail of the build in the build guide, well that's because i`m still updating as i go, still updating the build to improve it while feeling what lacks when farming or boss killing.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Any plans on how to solve mana issues, to drop mana flask? Having some life leech would be nice too.
For the moment i took the mana & life leech node above Iron Reflexes, after that i stopped using a mana flask (although forgot to replace it with something else)
I will think of a solution , or if i can't find one, i`ll invest another passive point in another mana leech node.
Time will tell.

Stay safe exiles ;)
How about 4th ascendancy, still inspirational?

As for mana, i also went for that small 0.4/0.4 node, and for whirling blades I use blood magic in 4 link.
Dernière édition par aerial, le 10 déc. 2018 07:11:13
"
aerial a écrit :
How about 4th ascendancy, still inspirational?

As for mana, i also went for that small 0.4/0.4 node, and for whirling blades I use blood magic in 4 link.

My thoughts are this...
My damage is insane ...i would go for some surviveability ...seriously considering taking the perma fortify node, but not sure yet ... it will be a while until i feel confident to go for uber lab, so i`ll think about it.

The damage is already starting to feel a bit too much , i dont want to sacrifice EVERYTHING for damage...and the fortify we get from whirlind blades is fine, but in a boss scenario ...i don't think we can sustain a high up-time.

Like i said, i`ll think about it ...

Stay safe exiles ;)
I didn't pick this build in the end, I went for a slightly more Aura-heavy build as Templar...same principle though and similar gear setup. But I'm reading the thread with interest and following your developments, so please keep the insights coming! I may roll into this later in the league when I see how the first one turns out.
Updated gear.
New ring, new helmet (needed to replace skullhead),new CWDT setups, got 2, 1 defensive(cwdt+imm call+incrs duration+molten shell), 1 offensive(cwdt+convocation+blood rage)
Bought Lion's Roar, still need Atziri's Promise (but i want to get it myself not buy it)

Now, with Lion's Roar and a Jade Flask, we reach more than 21k armor.

The knockback from Lion's Roar is not an issue due to such high attack speed and mobility.

We have so many minion now that we rarely worry about projectile attacks in map farming, 9-13 sentinels + 4 HoP minions + spectral wolves ...a whole damn army.
Oh, and leveling temporal chains in helmet slot, in case i want a more defensive outtake on the build later on , still debating.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Dernière édition par dr0guletz, le 10 déc. 2018 11:07:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires