3.5 Wolverion-Dominating Blow / Champion (Videos)

Gear update
New boots (bought for 2c, then crafted), new amulet (bought for 5c then crafted)

and, for some reason, i got these ressists now, so guess what flask i`m buying next? :)

Triple penetration for the win :D

Also, added a new video, a T6 Canyon map clear, sry, no higher map drops just of yet.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Dernière édition par dr0guletz, le 11 déc. 2018 15:46:41

Been playing this build since league start and it's insanely fun.

I definitely suggest the +3 Sentinel enchant on helm. Looking for some good Hrimsorrows atm.

Thanks for posting the guide/tree!
ok drog I still don't get it how u all can get weapons but I can only get t1 maps done and die constantly I need weapon upgrades but im not sure wat to get the scourage atm are way to exp. u can look at my char I still feel im doing something wrong
"
major_Redneck a écrit :
ok drog I still don't get it how u all can get weapons but I can only get t1 maps done and die constantly I need weapon upgrades but im not sure wat to get the scourage atm are way to exp. u can look at my char I still feel im doing something wrong

Dude your setup seems fine, the tree seems fine, actually better then fine...i really don't know what you're doing wrong, in terms of items you're ok, still need a lot of upgrades but for starters, it's exactly what you should have.
I`m lvl 88 now , 5.7k hp waiting to hit 6k ,10k armor unbuffed, 30% over max resists...my damage is beyond insane (around 400k tooltip dps , that's without counting ele weakness ann not taking into consideration that i have a whole army with me that deals more damage than me)

Maybe you should switch to claws? with pure phys dps i mean , claws usually have phys leeched as life, or better yet 50+ life per hit, find those with above 1.8 attacks per second and you should, in theory have more survivability in combat (unless you take that 1 shot :) ).

Stay safe exiles ;)
Here is my gear, character is almost 90.
I went kaom's roots, but instead of getting another unique flask, I went for sulphur (still decent dps increase compared to sin's rebirth or wise oak), but you get another suffix for flask. If we are immune to stun and freeze thanks to boots, I feel like aside from curse immunity flask you need shock immunity too. No shock immunity can get you killed, and shocking ground is extra hard to see with all these minions.
Further upgrades, obviously lorewave, but 6l will be quite expensive, high roll phys+ele is about 15-18% dps upgrade. Then ofc better claws (2-3%), better rings (5%?), amulet with gain dmg as, etc. You can also get much better jewels, and potentially few more of them with levels as that will be probably skill tree progression - get more jewels.

Dernière édition par aerial, le 12 déc. 2018 07:44:35
"
aerial a écrit :
Here is my gear, character is almost 90.
I went kaom's roots, but instead of getting another unique flask, I went for sulphur (still decent dps increase compared to sin's rebirth or wise oak), but you get another suffix for flask. If we are immune to stun and freeze thanks to boots, I feel like aside from curse immunity flask you need shock immunity too. No shock immunity can get you killed, and shocking ground is extra hard to see with all these minions.
Further upgrades, obviously lorewave, but 6l will be quite expensive, high roll phys+ele is about 15-18% dps upgrade. Then ofc better claws (2-3%), better rings (5%?), amulet with gain dmg as, etc. You can also get much better jewels, and potentially few more of them with levels as that will be probably skill tree progression - get more jewels.

I`m struggling to get a loreweave as well, to start fusing it, but i have a job written exam in about 6 days, so ...poe break for now, i'll come back after and start strong :D

I`ll still check up on your updates ofc, lemme know what's new as you go further into the league.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Lorewave is great also for that 80 resist, it disables -max res mod, which is extremely dangerous if you run high corrupted maps (and spawns often). After max resist nerf on flasks, technically lorewave became even more powerful in that regard.

Another thing I've noticed: If you are getting annoyed by random 1 shots from syndicate, which happens in higher maps, just.. don't rank them up, try keep them as low rank as possible at least the dangerous ones. Reward from safehouses will be shit, but at least you wont randomly die in maps.
These guys if ranked and if map has bad mods, are insane, you can literally get 1 shot by stuff, they hit harder than uber elder :) They seem to be completely op compared to map you are running, anything in map is faceroll, boss dies in 3 seconds, but when these guys show up, take quite a while to kill even with our dps, and can 1 shot you with multiple attacks (which are super hard to dodge because you can't see them).
But as long as you keep syndicate at low rank, they are manageable. I'm pretty sure GGG will tone them down in upcoming patches, because it is really quite silly.
Dernière édition par aerial, le 12 déc. 2018 08:10:48
"
aerial a écrit :
Lorewave is great also for that 80 resist, it disables -max res mod, which is extremely dangerous if you run high corrupted maps (and spawns often). After max resist nerf on flasks, technically lorewave became even more powerful in that regard.

Another thing I've noticed: If you are getting annoyed by random 1 shots from syndicate, which happens in higher maps, just.. don't rank them up, try keep them as low rank as possible at least the dangerous ones. Reward from safehouses will be shit, but at least you wont randomly die in maps.
These guys if ranked and if map has bad mods, are insane, you can literally get 1 shot by stuff, they hit harder than uber elder :) They seem to be completely op compared to map you are running, anything in map is faceroll, boss dies in 3 seconds, but when these guys show up, take quite a while to kill even with our dps, and can 1 shot you with multiple attacks (which are super hard to dodge because you can't see them).
But as long as you keep syndicate at low rank, they are manageable. I'm pretty sure GGG will tone them down in upcoming patches, because it is really quite silly.

Lately i just get experience, to go to lower sindicates, but more often, rather than ranking them up, sindicates are not a priority right now, atlas progression and shaper/elder are, for me anyway.

Maybe after gearing up to my satisfaction, i will start to rank them up for more rewarding drops.

Faster and more consistent farming is a first right now, leveling and gathering currency mainly.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Dernière édition par dr0guletz, le 12 déc. 2018 08:15:35
what do you guys think of the links im using in my gloves was trying to decide what to do with them
"
southheaven a écrit :
what do you guys think of the links im using in my gloves was trying to decide what to do with them

That's actually pretty nice, would have been perfect with inscrease duration instead of ele prolif, but hey , nice touch really ...
phase run - minor survivability option
frost bomb- avarage to high dmg increase.
So yeah , overall ...sweet.

Stay safe exiles ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires