3.5 Wolverion-Dominating Blow / Champion (Videos)

i have found 2 cwdt setups and few better pieces like the hrimsorrows are a huge boost for def. im up too t3 maps now but still find some situations that they hit like a truck and i don't have any idea what it is but the almost kill me still. https://pastebin.com/i0qJtndH
Wait for red maps when you do corrupted for atlas completion..
This league isn't very melee friendly to say the least.
"
aerial a écrit :
Wait for red maps when you do corrupted for atlas completion..
This league isn't very melee friendly to say the least.

You can say that again...

No matter how tanky you are, those syndicate boys will faaack you up.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Alright, lv87 and I really just tear through everything, including end game red maps.

I ascended into Worthy Foe, Inspirational, and Unstoppable Hero. I didn't go with Fortitude because I always maintain Fortify with Whirling Blades. Rarely any downtime.

Could get better claws.

+3 Magic Sentinels is an amazing buff. 100% recommend.
Gems: Holy Relic + Stone Golem + Blind + CWDT. TONS of life regen from HR and SG so, I can drop Bone Offering and use Spirit Offering for more DPS. Holy Relic also prevents Stone Golem from taunting so he rarely dies. Both have AOE attacks, heal, and inflict Blind often.

Nothing special. Saving for a better 6L.

I went with Temporal Chains on hit. Ele Weakness was overkill and Temp chains works better with my play style with added defense. (hit and run)

TONS of Physical damage. Unsets for herald of purity & dread banner.

Biscos Leash started as a fun unique but, my clear speed noticeably increased and it is so easy to maintain combos through entire maps with so many sentinels, Holy Relic, and Stone Golem.

Maybe that'll help with anyone looking for a little more defense without dropping any DPS.

Thanks again for the amazing build.
"
Generauxx a écrit :

Thanks again for the amazing build.

Thank you, and i`ll definately try out that holy relic thing and a temp chains hrimsorrow.
I already feel like my damage is far more than i need, but will need to invest in some damage mitigation stuff.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
How does this compare with the templar version? Game has been ez mode as templar in yellow maps. Took down Catarina this morning. Was thinking of rerolling as a Champion.
Not sure if anyone is still following this, but I'm trying to take it to the top :) Opted for a blind on hit abyss jewel...to try to apply blind a bit more consistently on tougher bosses / syndicate fights. We'll see how it works out.

Working on bumping my chaos resistance as well. May take Whispering Doom and add enfeeble to my many CWDT set ups.

Gear:

Dernière édition par crzytimes, le 28 déc. 2018 23:16:45
Thx
I'm still following this plodding on around level 86, I managed to 6 link my loreweave but I feel my HP is still too low.

I'm still sticking with Dread Banner but I may drop it soon I'm really unsure whether it helps.
I have really been enjoying this build and i'm still trying to make it stronger did notice that it was really weak in red tier maps with no defense so i worked hard on that and the first thing was to drop iron reflexes, made a huge impact when combined with a quartz flask.

My current gear, still working on replacing some stuff. The chest really helped improve the tankiness where it was needed.
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires