[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Can i also usw essences for crafting the bow?
"
Gamml0r a écrit :

I used a handful of deafening essence of contempt on mine and got a couple ok looking rolls. With that high phys, if you manage to hit the 60/100 itd probably be worth it to throw some currency at crafting it. Maybe a prefix cant be changed and wipe the bad suffixes if needed.
"
hpssicaro a écrit :
Spoiler

So, i have crafted this, what i should do now? it's good?

If you arent already using something with the 60/100 bleed mod, that will be a good starter bow that will get you through most of the content. I hit something similar and used it for a while and bought a 2nd base to try to craft a better one. I probably wouldnt use too many fusings trying to 6L it though.
Is this worth imprinting?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I am wanting to start a Bleed Blow char (only 30c in gear) but not sure which I should pick between Gladiator or Champion. I hear that Champion is more defensive but at what DPS cost?

I am playing HC.
"
hpssicaro a écrit :
Spoiler
Spoiler

So, i have crafted this, what i should do now? it's good?

...Not really. You can do better with just multimodding. However you can use it for now before you get more money to mutimod/try your luck again. Don't forget to craft attack speed/quality mod (in this case, this is necessary).

"
X-fight a écrit :
Spoiler
What is better to do use multimode or scour ?

I'm positive my guidelines precisely say what you need to do. If you want cheap and reliable bow, then multimod. If you want stronger bow at cost of all your savings, then scour.

"
Gamml0r a écrit :

You can, should be even quite reliable. However there's a problem, you'll likely go insane from trying to buy enough of them. It's roughly 1/80 - 1/100 chance after all. There's hardly anything in bulk and there's still a problem with possible trash prefix appearing that you have to remove with annulment orb.

"
Moridin79 a écrit :
Spoiler
Is this worth imprinting?

Absolutely no. I never say anything about +1 arrow mod because it's mostly useless for the build. +2 arrows would be a different story, but it's also ridiculously rare.

"
clawface a écrit :
Spoiler
I am wanting to start a Bleed Blow char (only 30c in gear) but not sure which I should pick between Gladiator or Champion. I hear that Champion is more defensive but at what DPS cost?

I am playing HC.

The price is high, really high. Champion could be used, but only with classic build to make use of taunting totems for even more damage reduction. For that you need expensive items so yeah... that doesn't seem like an option. You can keep using Gladiator and annoint Hardened Scars to gain fortify from hybrid flask and get some endurance charge generation on top. You should be significantly more tanky that way. But again, this is going to cost.

I don't recommend the build for HC in general unless you're an experienced player.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 29 mars 2020 19:22:34
Clear is good but my single target is so bad. Just failed a cortex because i did zdps. I dont know why, i guess i can upgrade my gear but should it really be that bad atm?

Hello,
This build is amazing, this is my POB after many improvements, based on this build and few tweaks I made... You should have no problems with bosses, damage is crazy good and clear speed amazing. Delirium is a bit hard, if you get stuck you will die. Feel free to pm me ingame if you need any help with decisions about my POB/gear.
https://pastebin.com/pzwmW7Ub

For watcher's eye and Pride, which would be best, Intimidate on hit or increased Attack Physical Damage?
Dernière édition par Blood_Sail, le 29 mars 2020 20:33:07
"
auc_martin a écrit :
Clear is good but my single target is so bad. Just failed a cortex because i did zdps. I dont know why, i guess i can upgrade my gear but should it really be that bad atm?

You are missing the most important mod on your bow. You REALLY NEED that bleed does 100% more damage roll. Get a better bow.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires