[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

So I hit the bleed in this regal, wasn't expecting it. I didn't roll increased bleed damage, but attack speed seems good to keep. Any suggestions on what they would consider the second best suffix in a multimod? Accuracy/Quality, Crit/Quality, chance for double damage, yolo exalt?
So tonight I was seriously considering rerolling to something else because I couldnt craft a better bow... Decided to give it one more good try and I landed this beast. From what I can see from the market, this is one of the highest phys dps bleed bows on delirium sc right now.
I should put double damage on the last suffix right?

"
FoggyNights a écrit :
So tonight I was seriously considering rerolling to something else because I couldnt craft a better bow... Decided to give it one more good try and I landed this beast. From what I can see from the market, this is one of the highest phys dps bleed bows on delirium sc right now.

Which method did you use pls?
I already spent 40 corroded & Jagged fossils i think and didn't get one proper hit ^^
Dernière édition par Esharadin, le 28 mars 2020 08:04:18
"
Spiattalo a écrit :
I know this might sound like a misplaced question, but if I wanted to build an EQ bleed build, could I follow the same pattern as this build? Or would things be much different?

More or less, however there's an issue. So far only Ensnaring Arrow has an ability to enforce "moving" tag on the enemy, so standard bleed is weaker as a result. If you were to take Crimson Dance instead, then again you don't hit as often. It's honestly a problem that's hard to solve. I think the best you can do is go standard bleed and have Ensnaring Arrow setup in your secondary weapon slot against immobile bosses like Shaper.

"
Blood_Sail a écrit :
Spoiler

So I hit the bleed in this regal, wasn't expecting it. I didn't roll increased bleed damage, but attack speed seems good to keep. Any suggestions on what they would consider the second best suffix in a multimod? Accuracy/Quality, Crit/Quality, chance for double damage, yolo exalt?

For damage in particular? Accuracy/Quality imo, more reliable hits are always welcome. In case you want to use Farrul's Fur chest, then you should invest into Crit/Quality.

"
FoggyNights a écrit :
Spoiler

Double damage doesn't interact with bleed, only with hits. I mention best damage suffixes right above.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"

Double damage doesn't interact with bleed, only with hits. I mention best damage suffixes right above.

So...
+(211–250) to Accuracy Rating
+(16–18)% to Quality
and some kind of attack speed modifier then? Was considering the bloodrage on kill one since im bad about not remembering to use it all the time.
Ill have to wait a day or two to multimod again.

"

I already spent 40 corroded & Jagged fossils i think and didn't get one proper hit ^^

I moved to fossil crafting after 3k alts because the prices went way up. I did at least 50 fossil crafts, probably closer to 60. I did 25-30 just last night. I spent enough to make a whole other character making that bow. We'll see if it was worth it.... lol
if nothing else ill be able to sell it for a ton.
Dernière édition par FoggyNights, le 28 mars 2020 10:50:20
"
FoggyNights a écrit :
"

So...
+(211–250) to Accuracy Rating
+(16–18)% to Quality
and some kind of attack speed modifier then? Was considering the bloodrage on kill one since im bad about not remembering to use it all the time.
Ill have to wait a day or two to multimod again.

"

I moved to fossil crafting after 3k alts because the prices went way up. I did at least 50 fossil crafts, probably closer to 60. I did 25-30 just last night. I spent enough to make a whole other character making that bow. We'll see if it was worth it.... lol
if nothing else ill be able to sell it for a ton.

Good to know, thanks for sharing! Makes me less disappointed about my luck ^^
Spoiler

So, i have crafted this, what i should do now? it's good?

Got lucky and found someone selling a T1 flat phys + bleed mod base for 18ex, bought and metacrafted it into this. Things melt even faster now, so damage is going to be as good as I'm going to make it this league. Now to focus on hitting 7k life.
Got dot multi and bleed mod from alt spamming. Decided to imprint and managed to hit t1 attack speed with a lucky beast craft after a bad regal.
Really happy with the results!

What is better to do use multimode or scour ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires