[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
auc_martin a écrit :
Spoiler
Clear is good but my single target is so bad. Just failed a cortex because i did zdps. I dont know why, i guess i can upgrade my gear but should it really be that bad atm?

Why do you expect to beat a boss that's Shaper / Guardian equivalent when majority of your gear looks like something you found while farming blood acqueducts? Not to mention this boss is ridiculously rare and is heavily affected by map mods. I don't see any damage aura either.

Build can clear all content, but it cannot do miracles you're asking for.

"
Blood_Sail a écrit :
For watcher's eye and Pride, which would be best, Intimidate on hit or increased Attack Physical Damage?

The best Watcher's Eye for Pride is empty jewel socket. The mods are completely useless for bleed, it's better to use rare jewel. If there was anything valuable to take, i would list it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 29 mars 2020 20:52:47
Just a general comment. I rolled this build for awhile and recently converted to the one ZiggyD posted. It was a mistake. I die all the time despite converting to massive amounts of armour and more health. Maybe the split arrow play style is more risky? I dont know, but I dumped a lot of currency to move things around and even upgraded my bow in the process. It feels bad. I die in almost every single T16 map, and some bosses I blow 4-5 portals due to the snipe charge time.

That being said, this build had me dying quite often too. At least enough where I couldnt level past 92 (xp increase stalemate). Maybe I just suck as squishy characters.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Just a general comment. I rolled this build for awhile and recently converted to the one ZiggyD posted. It was a mistake. I die all the time despite converting to massive amounts of armour and more health. Maybe the split arrow play style is more risky? I dont know, but I dumped a lot of currency to move things around and even upgraded my bow in the process. It feels bad. I die in almost every single T16 map, and some bosses I blow 4-5 portals due to the snipe charge time.

That being said, this build had me dying quite often too. At least enough where I couldnt level past 92 (xp increase stalemate). Maybe I just suck as squishy characters.

Exactly this. Dying so much. Its so frustrationg. Switched to ziggys and now got no dmg and die even more.
Guess im just bad. All my upgrades left would be for dmg, but i really need more survivbility.

Any advise for more survivability that is not already mentioned in the build ?

What i already added for defense.
Elusive via notable
Vaal Haste for more dodge
Dernière édition par rh_company, le 30 mars 2020 10:07:45
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Spoiler

"
rh_company a écrit :
Spoiler
Exactly this. Dying so much. Its so frustrationg. Switched to ziggys and now got no dmg and die even more.
Guess im just bad. All my upgrades left would be for dmg, but i really need more survivbility.

Any advise for more survivability that is not already mentioned in the build ?

What i already added for defense.
Elusive via notable
Vaal Haste for more dodge

I mean, there is a reason i don't recommend Assailum helmet despite listing it. Powerful but absolutely awful to use and it's RNG based. Also whenever i used Split Arrow (i switched a lot to test) it always felt like a downgrade compared to RoA. In theory more damage and possibility to offscreen (so safer), in practice worse clear and less damage / survivability because Vaal RoA exists. Well, you can always switch back.

I general - i don't know what is what went wrong, maybe it's just Delirium league killing you like almost everyone else. I haven't died too much using the build last league other than learning Sirus fight or doing rippy map combinations without proper damage output.

A lot survivability of any ranged build comes from proper movement. Don't charge directly on the enemy to save precious seconds, move slightly to the side. That way you will easily dodge ~80-90% of the enemy attacks. Endurance charge generation is also something you want for survivability and the reason why i die inside whenever i see hunter influenced boots.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I've been sailing along quite nicely in T12-13 without the bleed bow and Ryslatha's. Been trying to craft a bow, no luck so far. Using Lioneye's for now. One thing I felt I needed without the bow is assailum for the extra damage. It also allowed me to go with a 6-link clear skill. I go back and forth between roa and sa and enjoy both very much. I feel I could maybe ditch assailum later once I have all of the gear setup but for now it's amazing. I'm really enjoying the playstyle too. Getting fully setup on bosses with all charges, fully ensnared then hitting a charged puncture is so satisfying.

Kintsugi also made a huge defensive step up from the tabula I was using. I also went with the small cluster jewel that gives you Elusive on kill. Another really nice defensive layer. The dodge and evasion is just nutty with good flask management. Anyway, I like how much room there still is to grow with the build and look forward to putting it all together at full power.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
You guys that are dying a lot.

-Flasks and immunities on them are very important. +duration or - charges used is ideal on them imo. You want them always up.
-Life! I started feeling safer after I broke 6k. As you get better gear, its ok to drop a few damage passives for more survivability. I have all of the reachable life passives on the tree.
-Delirium is hard, it nearly doubles the difficultly once youre deep into it imo. Don't stand still, you will die.
-map mods!! unlucky dodge, hexproof (if using vuln ring), no regen/leech, and -play res if your arent capped at 87% can all be very dangerous mods. I reroll all of these except the -res when its possible.

With this build, I have finished multiple 20/20 simulacrums and have run a bunch of crazy corrupted T16 double beyond + sextants + delirium orbs.. up to T15 blighted maps so far. Ive done up to A5 sirus so far even though ive now seen the fight a total of 3 times in my life. I have played extensively with both split arrow and rain of arrows. I prefer the split arrow because of the off screen potential in delirium, but rain of arrows feels safer, especially on close indoor maps. Split arrow with the war banner+maim/ flesh and stone/ pride feels really really nice when you get the helm enchant.

Nearly all of my deaths are my fault. phys reflect i missed, bosses I dont know well, not paying attention in delirium and getting exploded trying to pick up a fusing, or just overall bad play. There are some cases that I just randomly explode though, but most a due to back tracking for loot.

Dernière édition par FoggyNights, le 31 mars 2020 14:22:12
Finally finished crafting some stuff today for the build. Feels really good to play.
Quick question, is the budget bow better than a Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow?

I have money to make it, but dont know if the damage is worth, been having a bad luck this league
Currently working on this build right now i salvaged my other characters and dumped a lot of currency into crafting a high end bleed build. once it hit 80 and can wear my steel rings ill post some things i made and some changes i made into the build. excited to get this going. First time bleed for me.
This is what i am currently rocking with. pretty much made it all. Switched to this quiver over the crafted one for a QOL change for automatic ensnaring and frenzy charge generation.So far so good. Still have a long way to go on getting setup for cluster jewels but thats my next project. Also i have been rolling
elegant hubris for geofri's mods. have a couple that are 2 mod, but looking for that 3 or 4 mod jewel. Going to mix in the elegant hubris and cluster jewels and try and probably max out survive-ability a little more once i do. Currently 5k HP, 10k evasion at level 80.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires