[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
Spliffor a écrit :
Spoiler

how do i save this quiver? need to get rid of pierce.. I wanna keep the suffix craft though :(

You have only three options:

#1 - Orb of Annulment and pray
#2 - "Remove prefix, add suffix" beastcraft
#3 - Use Kineticism keystone from unique cluster jewel to prevent piercing from happening.

For quiver crafting, second option has higher chance of success. In case you miss the pierce and hit the max chaos res, you can protect the suffixes with "Suffixes cannot be changed" (1ex cost) and keep annuling prefixes. You can also annul the 1 ex craft, so it can turn out to be expensive. If you were to remove life... rip the extremely good quiver
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Extremely smooth build so far, no issues with dps or any of the sort. Current project is to push this build to 7k life while maintaining the high damage.

Gear so far:

I'm also looking to craft a better quiver and bow, but both have been stubborn, so we'll see.
Dernière édition par Fyrenti, le 27 mars 2020 10:18:29
Question for you all. As I look at the gear posts, I'm not seeing any chaos resistance? I'm curious why that is? Just not seeing many things that hit with chaos or you just rolling with the chaos deaths? Input would be greatly appreciated so I know how to gear going forward. Thanks!
Ok so I have a few questions, I'm really thinking to re-roll into this build.
1. Can I get a Farrul's Furr, but use the Puncture in the Assailum Helmet?
2. Should I try to craft the bow, or should I buy it for something like 6-8 ex?
3. What others spells can we use instead of Rain Of Arrows?
Having some hard time leveling, running oom easily... It's not necessary to use malevolence right now?

How to sustain mana in the future?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
zephrys13 a écrit :
Question for you all. As I look at the gear posts, I'm not seeing any chaos resistance? I'm curious why that is? Just not seeing many things that hit with chaos or you just rolling with the chaos deaths? Input would be greatly appreciated so I know how to gear going forward. Thanks!

Its very difficult and expensive to cap chaos res as well. Many of us opt to ignore it completely and just roll with the occasional death. Sometimes I will try to pick a bit up on my expensive end game min-maxed stuff. With a lot of the delirium stuff its been a little rough, sometimes I just randomly explode and die. Ive been playing since the early leagues and have only occasionally done anything with chaos res. Ive done a few CI builds over the years and you definitely feel a bit safer. A lot of the slots you could have chaos res you could also have more dmg. Cant die to chaos dmg if everything is dead. Its just a trade off depending on how you want to play.
"
Fyrenti a écrit :
Spoiler
Extremely smooth build so far, no issues with dps or any of the sort. Current project is to push this build to 7k life while maintaining the high damage.

Gear so far:

I'm also looking to craft a better quiver and bow, but both have been stubborn, so we'll see.

I'll always appreciate people who give classic build a try.

"
zephrys13 a écrit :
Spoiler

Chaos res is not only signficantly more rare than other resistances, lower values of it and everything. The game is not balanced around capped chaos res, so in most cases people ignore it entirely unless their gearing allows for it.

"
Shadowphyre98 a écrit :
Spoiler
Ok so I have a few questions, I'm really thinking to re-roll into this build.
1. Can I get a Farrul's Furr, but use the Puncture in the Assailum Helmet?
2. Should I try to craft the bow, or should I buy it for something like 6-8 ex?
3. What others spells can we use instead of Rain Of Arrows?

1 - Yes, you can. Only gloves are reserved for classic build.
2 - Crafting items is almost always cheaper, assuming you can do it reliably.
3 - None. Technically there's Split Arrow that everyone insists on using but it's inferior to RoA in my opinion.

"
frostzor27 a écrit :
Spoiler
Having some hard time leveling, running oom easily... It's not necessary to use malevolence right now?

How to sustain mana in the future?

You're level 36 with two 6-links and your bow is a Quill Rain (by the way it's the absolute worst bow you could use). Of course you'll be lacking mana. Expecting anything else would be a mistake.

Trying to judge end game build (i already see you're not even using my version) is absolutely pointless at this level and when you pull of stunt like this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 27 mars 2020 19:30:02
I know this might sound like a misplaced question, but if I wanted to build an EQ bleed build, could I follow the same pattern as this build? Or would things be much different?
Hi DankawSL,

inspired by ZiggyD i looked for a bleed bow build to start next. After looking around in the forum i found your build here and i have to say: this is a awesome build guide! Without even having started i am already excited to do so within in the next couple of days.

Thanks for all your efforts and the great guide!

Cheers
Esharadin
Absolutely flawless build, many thanks to the author for the huge amount of work he obviously put in it.
I'm having a blast with it in this league, it's probably my best character ever, the build is fun, reliable, and has been capable of doing every content I've been trying so far.
Rare deaths occur because of mistakes I make.

This is my gear so far (still have a lot to do) :

Thanks again to the autor, your guide is amazing, really helped me through levelling and optimizing my Glad !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires