[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

"
Skyi85 a écrit :
What do players think about:

Bone Helmet:
Minions deal 40% increased Damage
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems??
45% increased Armour and Energy Shield??
+43% to Lightning Resistance S2
12% increased Stun and Block Recovery??
crafted+35% to Fire Resistance

Use HOA in helmet, keeping the chest 6L for the aforementioned BV/Reckoning setup. Good armor and some ES for and Es approach to the build. Think the +3 levels makes up for running a 4L, an elder version of the helm can get you minion damage for 5L but runs about 5-8ex.

Agony crawler scales extremely well with added levels if I understand the gem correctly.

Levels are great for the gem indeed, which is one of the reasons why the Calamity is a good dps boost for the skill. +3 to socketed minion gems would net you the same damage as a level 4 empower, so in essence it'll be comparable with a "regular" 5L in the end.

If you compare +3 to Socketed minion gems and supported by minion damage. +3 to socketed minion skill gems will be the best choice if your HoAg skill gem is lvl 20 or below, and if you have a level 21 version then the supported by minion damage will be about as good (due to the skill gem gaining a lot of extra dmg on lvl 21).

I wouldn't use the bone helmet though, unless you want the 40% dmg to apply to your BV as well. If you want your crawler to be as effective as it can be you really want a +2 projectiles, and if you get a 5L or 6L helmet you might want the 30% reduced mana reserved.

And as a side note. You should be able to craft a better helmet fairly easily. You just need another ilvl 86+ base and then you can craft one with +3 minions, life, and perhaps something more that's good. Or, you could buy a helmet with +2 to level and minion damage fairly cheaply. That's probably your best option.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Okay, that's really clear info. The BV is purely utility since phys/chaos nodes don't double dip for the crawler and player damage, so it would just gimp the crawler trying to make BV/poison have output.

I guess the +2 projectile implicit is better since it gives more clear and effectively is a straight multiplier to damage rather than the additive 40%.

When talking straight damage the best helm mods then would be +3minions, +1 dexterity gems, minion damage 5L with +2 projectiles implicit for a 5L with LVL 25 HOA.

However, the added damage may edge out slightly on single target or the multiple projectiles usually hit bigger hitboxes anyways?
Dernière édition par Skyi85, le 5 févr. 2019 11:43:46
"
Skyi85 a écrit :
Okay, that's really clear info. The BV is purely utility since phys/chaos nodes don't double dip for the crawler and player damage, so it would just gimp the crawler trying to make BV/poison have output.

I guess the +2 projectile implicit is better since it gives more clear and effectively is a straight multiplier to damage rather than the additive 40%.

When talking straight damage the best helm mods then would be +3minions, +1 dexterity gems, minion damage 5L with +2 projectiles implicit for a 5L with LVL 25 HOA.

However, the added damage may edge out slightly on single target or the multiple projectiles usually hit bigger hitboxes anyways?

You also have the enemies take 9% increased phys or -9% chaos res fossil mod that you can get on the helmet, as well as the Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage essence mod if you really want to go all in. To see which ones are worth the investment you'll need to check the numbers in PoB.

The +2 proj enchant is mainly for clear speed purposes, as the area coverage will be larger. It does help a bit with single target too, but only with the mortar attack. The regular projectile attack shouldn't be able to shotgun.

Builds:
Dernière édition par Tahreyn, le 5 févr. 2019 14:09:33
I also cleared hall of grandmasters!

exept the block guys that I killed with my fire trapper, but for all the others guys it was was just cakewalk.
So far lvl 90 in BHC.

Did my first shaper attempt with this build (my 2nd attempt at shaper overall in HC. First attempt was a succes last league with BV)

But I'm lacking damage a bit, which I guess is normal, my gems are lvl 19 with no quality :-)

Had to stop shaper in phase 2 when zana died and I couldn't get a bubble anymore.

I'm at 10.1k hp and clearing up to T14 maps without problems. My gear is still very budget so lot's of room for improvement.

Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Dernière édition par Chickenlal, le 6 févr. 2019 06:49:28
"
Kalenji87 a écrit :

exept the block guys that I killed with my fire trapper, but for all the others guys it was was just cakewalk.

That has been my experience as well with this build, good job none the less.

"
Chickenlal a écrit :
So far lvl 90 in BHC.

Did my first shaper attempt with this build (my 2nd attempt at shaper overall in HC. First attempt was a succes last league with BV)

But I'm lacking damage a bit, which I guess is normal, my gems are lvl 19 with no quality :-)

Had to stop shaper in phase 2 when zana died and I couldn't get a bubble anymore.

I'm at 10.1k hp and clearing up to T14 maps without problems. My gear is still very budget so lot's of room for improvement.

Too bad about Zana "laying down to take a rest" in the middle of the fight there, such bad manners!

Two things I noticed with your setup:

If you swap out Vicious Projectiles for Vile Toxins you'll get a higher single target damage.

You also opt in for better damage by using Elemental Equilibrium. You currently have two uncrafted rings, so you can use one of them to craft fire or lightning damage in order to proc EE. You'll need to free up a few skill points, but it should leave you with a good amount of more damage.

Builds:
"
Tahreyn a écrit :
"
Kalenji87 a écrit :

That has been my experience as well with this build, good job none the less.

"
Chickenlal a écrit :
So far lvl 90 in BHC.

Too bad about Zana "laying down to take a rest" in the middle of the fight there, such bad manners!

Two things I noticed with your setup:

If you swap out Vicious Projectiles for Vile Toxins you'll get a higher single target damage.

You also opt in for better damage by using Elemental Equilibrium. You currently have two uncrafted rings, so you can use one of them to craft fire or lightning damage in order to proc EE. You'll need to free up a few skill points, but it should leave you with a good amount of more damage.

Thanks for the info bro. EE could be a possibility. I'm gonna try and look if I can get an enlighten so I can drop the mana reservation nodes.

I'm thinking for shaper I could just swap pierce for vile toxins, since I don't need to pierce on shaper :-)

Also I was thinking about getting molten strike setup instead of cyclone for bossing, since cyclone doesn't hit often enough on 1 target. And it's hard to cyclone shaper when he's laser beaming for example without being in the beam.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Dernière édition par Chickenlal, le 6 févr. 2019 15:09:11
"
Chickenlal a écrit :

Thanks for the info bro. EE could be a possibility. I'm gonna try and look if I can get an enlighten so I can drop the mana reservation nodes.

I'm thinking for shaper I could just swap pierce for vile toxins, since I don't need to pierce on shaper :-)

Also I was thinking about getting molten strike setup instead of cyclone for bossing, since cyclone doesn't hit often enough on 1 target. And it's hard to cyclone shaper when he's laser beaming for example without being in the beam.

You're welcome. You have "safe zone" behind shaper where you can cyclone back and forth without getting hit by the beam. It may take a while to find the spot and getting used to the positioning. MS can be a safe bet though as you say. It makes fights that requires more or less stationary positioning a bit easier.
Builds:
Just want to say thank you to the guy who made this build and to the people posting their versions of the build in the comments.

I just beat Uber Elder deathless, first league and first try ever (even deathless)! Super excited about that, was so nervous going into it.

I ended up running with a skin of the loyal and 30% reduced mana on the helm and pushed my herald of agony to somewhere around 2.2 mil dps with hatred (he seriously wrecks), which puts me at very, very low mana, so i had blood magic on cyclone. I also prioritized getting 20% chance to poison on weapon to ensure my DPS is actually up where POB says it is.

I had been running abyssal cries for maps and "fixed" my mana with a conqueror's efficiency jewel, but for Uber Elder i dropped using abyssal cry (didn't have the instant warcry nodes anyway) and went for some more life / damage / survivability instead, with focus on just moving around and cycloning and having just enough mana for temporal shield.

Overall really enjoyable build, i love using a shield thematically and even though blocking isn't 100%, this felt ridiculously tanky and definitely saved me on Uber Elder a few times because of bad positioning. It might not be the fastest build, but it's a good jack of all trades and once you get some levels into the Agony Crawler, it really starts to pump damage.

Overall, i probably overprepared a bit for the fight gear wise, but i managed to make a ton of currency and get a lot of upgrades in the last week!

Pastebin for my POB: https://pastebin.com/6buNicFs (don't mind the unreserved mana, POB can't figure it out :P)...
For some reason the Pastebin links don't work for me, they just show up as code when I enter the website. Are they broken by any chance?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires