[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

The HC PoB link is weird, you're reserving 130% of your mana and using 7 links for Herald of Agony. Was able to get it down to 92% reserved by taking out Minion Speed. Only lost 25k DPS. Hopefully, Minion Speed is not important?
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Loving this build, thanks for sharing it!

I have tackled easily everything but Uber Elder.

Has anyone got any suggestions about what to change before I try him out?

Got about7ex to spend.

Thanks!
My apologies for not not responding to replies here lately, I've just been too tired.

I've reworked the setups and reduced them to 3 options, as I felt that the various setups was only causing confusion. There's now a quite large gap between the budget setup and the recommended setup, and depending on future feedback I might include a medium budget setup again in the future.

A new video is now included with me running two Chayula's Pure Breachstones.

"
Tuliparta a écrit :
First of all I want to thank all the people who have contributed to the thread and Tahreyn for the guide. I really like the build and it just suits my skill level and as well is fun to play.

I have cleared Shaper and 3 red elders with the build so far but I can't keep shaper alive in the elder fight. Has anyone had the same issue? I'd appreciate any points how to try to keep him alive. Last try I had frost wall and abyssal cry with me but he still dies at the very end of the fight.

Currently stuck with tabula as I got my first calamity 6Linked I destroyed it at the temple very same moment and I'm re-coloring / linking another one at the moment. So if its the damage that keeps me from saving shaper its welcome knowledge too.

Thanks, I'm glad that you're enjoying the build!

Keeping Shaper alive during the encounter is probably the hardest part for this build. I can think of three things that you could try out. 1st. Try to always position yourself on an intercept course between the mobs and shaper in order to soak up those projectiles. 2nd. See if changing Spirit Offering to Flesh Offering helps, the extra attack and movement speed might increase the crawlers reaction time. And finally, see if you can find more dmg for the crawler.

"
ironstove a écrit :
I'm prob gonna run this build for HC SSF, was looking for a fun gladiator build for the next race and trying to get a demi. I'll throw you a shoutout :)

I'm thinking gem claw will be good with a bound fossil craft.

I am in the process of building a loot filter for the race in prep, always open to ideas on important key items I can grab up for chancing or crafting.

I'm not sure about how I feel between cyclone and molten strike, not sure which would be better. I suppose molten strike you start with it leveling so it should be a little more manageable.

How significant is the poison damage that you inflict? Is it ever relevant to go cyclone because it has higher phys/poison damage?

Between the two skills, which do you feel is better for survivability? Cyclone is dope because of stun immunity, but having played several MS chars, I gotta say that the skill is amazing as well. Hard decisions...

I hope you the best of luck with getting the demi! :)

Bound + Jagged (intimidation on hit) can make some pretty great claws, so I'd recommend at least using those two while crafting.

Mortem Morsu and Advancing Fortress are two good weapons to get early on, although if you're able to get some early fossils you can probably skip them.

I've leveled my characters with Cyclone + Blood magic + Poison + Lgoh, and tried to get some extra chance to poison if possible, with Blood Magic you don't need to worry about the mana cost. By using cyclone you'll get that sweet stun immunity as you say, and then you won't have that small delay of the balls "hanging" in the air.

"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
The HC PoB link is weird, you're reserving 130% of your mana and using 7 links for Herald of Agony. Was able to get it down to 92% reserved by taking out Minion Speed. Only lost 25k DPS. Hopefully, Minion Speed is not important?

Sorry for that. It's supposed to be either Minion Damage or Minion Speed. I usually use the speed for mapping and minion damage for high tier content / bossing.

"
savs_1 a écrit :
Loving this build, thanks for sharing it!

I have tackled easily everything but Uber Elder.

Has anyone got any suggestions about what to change before I try him out?

Got about7ex to spend.

Thanks!

You're most welcome! I'm glad that you like the build!

I've updated the PoB links so you might want to take a look at them and see if you get any ideas from those changes. A small tip that might save you though is to use the minor pantheon that reduces cold dmg taken by 5% if hit recently. It isn't much, but it might just save you in there.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I'd just like to reiterate how much I'm enjoying the build. Used it as league start planning to build currency for other builds like WO, but I just kept coming back to this due to how tanky it is. I've never made it past 95 due to frequency of deaths but once I got this build set up I'm at 96 and haven't died in a couple levels. Now I just need to get it together and try uber elder.

Been trying to min/max a few things and still want that intimidate/+minion damage/+life when hitting blinded enemies claw. Over 100 bound/jagged fossil attempts and never gotten all 3, though a couple t1 minion dmg/intimidate that sell pretty well.

I noticed you dropped the % poison from weapon and are running %attack speed instead. Any issues stacking at that level? And any reason you're using the attack speed instead of the minion attack speed craft? Wouldn't spiritual command make the minion speed better?
This is my first and only build in this league and I definitely love it. Cleared all altas except Hall of Grandmaster, finally did my first uber kill, uber atziri kill. Thanks a lot for your effort for doing this guide.

I was following the old guide all the way. Today I just saw your recent change and had a few questions.

It seems like increased physical damage in claws doesn't help my agony crawler, so whats the point of recommending it?
Also, seeing you dropping out the HOP setup but I still see maim checked in your POB. Where does that maim comes from?
Last I also saw you have blind checked too in POB, I maybe missing something I can't find the source of it either.

Really appretiate it :)

"
ScarySheep a écrit :
This is my first and only build in this league and I definitely love it. Cleared all altas except Hall of Grandmaster, finally did my first uber kill, uber atziri kill. Thanks a lot for your effort for doing this guide.

I was following the old guide all the way. Today I just saw your recent change and had a few questions.

It seems like increased physical damage in claws doesn't help my agony crawler, so whats the point of recommending it?
Also, seeing you dropping out the HOP setup but I still see maim checked in your POB. Where does that maim comes from?
Last I also saw you have blind checked too in POB, I maybe missing something I can't find the source of it either.

The physical damage on claws is the craft that comes with %chance to poison on hit. The damage part does mater, just the 20% poison chance. But there'also a weapon enchant for 14% minion attack speed so that may be better depending on content.

Blind and maim both come from Blood in the Eyes ascendancy.
"
Malrockk a écrit :
"
ScarySheep a écrit :

The physical damage on claws is the craft that comes with %chance to poison on hit. The damage part does mater, just the 20% poison chance. But there'also a weapon enchant for 14% minion attack speed so that may be better depending on content.

Blind and maim both come from Blood in the Eyes ascendancy.

Thanks a lot that explains it all!
Dernière édition par ScarySheep, le 5 févr. 2019 00:03:03
I'm really interested in these max block builds. Love the work the OPS done.

Im using this as a base to attempt a zero cast max block gladiator HOA, using cast on Crit/reckoning/bv with increased duration.

In theory it works extremely well and in POB shows over 1m DPs in shit gear. The basis is get hit, block, Reckoning gets BV going and both skills keep poison stacks up even on single target bosses, with duration increases you can get BV to last 15-20secs to maintain high stacks or both BV and poison. All you have to do is move and drink your favourite beverage.

The best part is the build map gives enough res that you only need 60% res off gear to hit the 75 base or 100% to hit cap and has room for ES CI to stop most on hit degen at level 91-93.

Very excited to use all the info in this thread, I'm determined to make it work for next league. The Death Knight Gladiator commeth!
"
Malrockk a écrit :
I'd just like to reiterate how much I'm enjoying the build. Used it as league start planning to build currency for other builds like WO, but I just kept coming back to this due to how tanky it is. I've never made it past 95 due to frequency of deaths but once I got this build set up I'm at 96 and haven't died in a couple levels. Now I just need to get it together and try uber elder.

Been trying to min/max a few things and still want that intimidate/+minion damage/+life when hitting blinded enemies claw. Over 100 bound/jagged fossil attempts and never gotten all 3, though a couple t1 minion dmg/intimidate that sell pretty well.

I noticed you dropped the % poison from weapon and are running %attack speed instead. Any issues stacking at that level? And any reason you're using the attack speed instead of the minion attack speed craft? Wouldn't spiritual command make the minion speed better?

Congratulations on reaching 96. The build is indeed great in the way you can safely see the xp bar moving with a very low chance of dying along the way.

I didn't manage to hit the perfect claw either when fossil crafting, so I had to settle with the minion dmg + intimidate as well.

Earlier I was using chance to poison on jewels to reach 100%, but those I later swapped out in favour of abyss jewels with minion speed and minion attack speed. That left me with only 80% chance to poison which will be good enough for pretty much everything, but ideally you do want to get those last 20% from the weapon. The reason why I haven't gone for it is that I do prefer the higher AS over the 100% chance to poison. I haven't done the math on which would be best in terms of actual dps (or rather which one will keep the highest avg stacks of virulence stacks), but higher AS is nice as it makes the shield charge animation go faster.

I have stopped playing for the league atm, but if I would continue to play then I'd certainly try to craft a claw that has a 20%+ iAS roll already, so I can craft the 20% chance to poison.

"
ScarySheep a écrit :

Thank you, and congratulations to your new kills! =)

"
Skyi85 a écrit :
I'm really interested in these max block builds. Love the work the OPS done.

Im using this as a base to attempt a zero cast max block gladiator HOA, using cast on Crit/reckoning/bv with increased duration.

In theory it works extremely well and in POB shows over 1m DPs in shit gear. The basis is get hit, block, Reckoning gets BV going and both skills keep poison stacks up even on single target bosses, with duration increases you can get BV to last 15-20secs to maintain high stacks or both BV and poison. All you have to do is move and drink your favourite beverage.

The best part is the build map gives enough res that you only need 60% res off gear to hit the 75 base or 100% to hit cap and has room for ES CI to stop most on hit degen at level 91-93.

Very excited to use all the info in this thread, I'm determined to make it work for next league. The Death Knight Gladiator commeth!

Sounds like an interesting setup. Let us know how it turns out after you've tested it!

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
What do players think about:

Bone Helmet:
Minions deal 40% increased Damage
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems??
45% increased Armour and Energy Shield??
+43% to Lightning Resistance S2
12% increased Stun and Block Recovery??
crafted+35% to Fire Resistance

Use HOA in helmet, keeping the chest 6L for the aforementioned BV/Reckoning setup. Good armor and some ES for and Es approach to the build. Think the +3 levels makes up for running a 4L, an elder version of the helm can get you minion damage for 5L but runs about 5-8ex.

Agony crawler scales extremely well with added levels if I understand the gem correctly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires