[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

"
Tahreyn a écrit :
When playing with MS you should be able to run with 95% mana reserved without any issues at all, especially since you do have a jewel with +2 mana gained on hit already. Cyclone can be harder to sustain, so for my char this league I've gone with hatred+generosity+enlighten to have a bit more mana unreserved (although I could probably drop the enlighten as I've started to swap fortify for blood magic while mapping).

I am in the process of taking notes for a update to the build guide, and among the changes will be the removal of HoP. Thus you can drop it in favour of Hatred without any concern.

I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't said so, but sure enough, it's not a problem at all running with 95% reserved. Except for maps where you can't regen mana which are a little awkward (I need to bring a hybrid flask if I want to grind my way through).

One question on my mind is, if I do pick up Essence Worm, is there anything I can do with the extra mana that would make it worth giving up Generosity + EE? Maybe I shouldn't be chasing Essence Worm at all.

Another thing I'm wondering is, I love the 15% block from Advancing Fortress (not to mention the free fortify that lets me socket Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Poison), but I'm thinking of eventually crafting an elder claw to replace it and wondering how important that base chance to block is. Right now I'm starting at 77% which very quickly ramps up to my max of 82% thanks to ascendancy, but I'm thinking most people are starting out lower than that if they're not using Advancing Fortress and presumably doing just fine.
Is there a specific advantage for going with the abyssal cry version of the high budget vs the higher damage one? Also noticed your tree looks a bit different from the abyssal cry one. Is it more optimized with the new league and just hasn't been updated or just more specific to you? Been getting all the gear and fixing to start leveling it. Have pretty much everything I need and rolled pretty well (Not super high well but pretty good) so just looking for the best path. Thanks for the help. Oh, only thing I don't have is the red nightmare if that helps.
my version : https://youtu.be/n_6W1DexIaI
Dernière édition par Mollo666, le 31 déc. 2018 01:16:03
Apologies if this was answered already, but which support would you drop in a 5L Coming Calamity? Currently using a Tabula with HoA/Dmg on Full Life/Pierce/Vicious Projectiles/Minion Damage/Vile Toxins.

Great build, btw. I played a similar build on Guardian during Delve and thought it was pretty solid but the defenses on Gladiator just blow that out of the water. Looking forward to seeing how far this build can go!
hello, i'm really enjoying the build.

what you think about animate guardian?

poacher's mark would give frenzy charges to the crawler?
Dernière édition par Kalenji87, le 2 janv. 2019 06:37:56
Hello again,

A simple question.

Would a good rolled bone helmet fine for boss fights?

Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par Renht87, le 3 janv. 2019 11:10:05
"
Renht87 a écrit :
Hello again,

A simple question.

Would a good rolled bone helmet fine for boss fights?

Thanks in advance.

If you don't need the spread, a bone helmet could be nice. Was looking to see if any other enchants would be good and the only enchant that might compare would be Spirit offering giving 12% extra phys--> chaos. Would have to look it up in POB but that could be a better choice.
loving the build btw and routed some nodes by favouring the aspect of the spider skill.
Done shaper and red tier elder deathless can't spawn uber elder atm the rng is killing me. just a quick question though: does the mod increase minion dmg if you used a minion skill recently affects HoA? ive been running my build on PoB but I it wont add up (running a trigger claw for my minion-based skills)

Here are my items for this build:
"
Constermock a écrit :
Is there a specific advantage for going with the abyssal cry version of the high budget vs the higher damage one? Also noticed your tree looks a bit different from the abyssal cry one. Is it more optimized with the new league and just hasn't been updated or just more specific to you? Been getting all the gear and fixing to start leveling it. Have pretty much everything I need and rolled pretty well (Not super high well but pretty good) so just looking for the best path. Thanks for the help. Oh, only thing I don't have is the red nightmare if that helps.

The Abyssal Cry come in handy for large packs that the crawler otherwise would be able to 1 shot, and also to kill off a few would be stragglers. I've been using it quite a lot this league and I recommend using it as long as you don't mind pressing a button every few seconds. I will make an update to all the setups further on, although I don't know quite yet when. If you want you can always look "BombasticStickLauncher" at my profile for how I currently imagine the high budget setup. The Red Nightmare you can get for less than 2 exalts if you find the red dream cheap (do a search with only chaos prices and you'll find ones cheaper than 1 ex), and then you can find a blessing of chayula for just about 1 ex too. It'll be a really nice upgrade :)

"
Kinger_ a écrit :
Apologies if this was answered already, but which support would you drop in a 5L Coming Calamity? Currently using a Tabula with HoA/Dmg on Full Life/Pierce/Vicious Projectiles/Minion Damage/Vile Toxins.

Great build, btw. I played a similar build on Guardian during Delve and thought it was pretty solid but the defenses on Gladiator just blow that out of the water. Looking forward to seeing how far this build can go!

Hello. I'd drop Vicious Projectiles for the 5L. When you later on get your 6L again you should know that you can use either betwen VP and Maim support as they have a similar result. Getting the colours right on the body can be hard, although it is a lot easier this league when you can use Vorici's Research branch bench to get 1-3 white sockets.

"
Kalenji87 a écrit :
hello, i'm really enjoying the build.

what you think about animate guardian?

poacher's mark would give frenzy charges to the crawler?

I have never enjoyed using an animate guardian while playing, but that's just me. If you can fit it into the setup I'm sure that it could be beneficial.

If you want to use poacher's mark then I can recommend the Gluttony belt. Frenzy charges are amazing for the crawler and using either Gluttony or Victario's Charity is great for the build.

"
noctoornal a écrit :
loving the build btw and routed some nodes by favouring the aspect of the spider skill.
Done shaper and red tier elder deathless can't spawn uber elder atm the rng is killing me. just a quick question though: does the mod increase minion dmg if you used a minion skill recently affects HoA? ive been running my build on PoB but I it wont add up (running a trigger claw for my minion-based skills)

I'm glad that you are enjoying the build! :)
The minion dmg if you used a minion skill recently does work in theory, although you would need to manually cast some minion skill every 4s for it to apply. If you don't require any specific stats from you jewels then I strongly recommend going for the following 3 mods on them: Life + Minion movement speed + Minion Attack Speed.

With the crawler running around faster it'll feel better when mapping, and the attack speed mod is one of the best mods in concern of pure damage for the crawler. In addition you'll also be able to shield charge around faster as the attack speed is applied to you too.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
So even if I have access to empower lvl 4 it's still better to use a 4G 1B 1R calamity and slot in vile toxins toxins instead? I double check in pob and it says vile toxins is better than empower lvl 4 but that doesn't make much sense to me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires