[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

my tooltip dps on molten strick says 23400 Is that correct seems pretty low and my gear is exactly what u have on the build minus 1 ball from the helmet how do I calculate it
"
ADLV1988 a écrit :
my tooltip dps on molten strick says 23400 Is that correct seems pretty low and my gear is exactly what u have on the build minus 1 ball from the helmet how do I calculate it

You should open your caractere sheet in public if you want more accurate answer

Love it :]
"
xXNightsageXx a écrit :
"
WreckedIt a écrit :
Judging from POB. It looks like I'm missing something. Something big. I've compared my build at lvl 91 with the POB build linked in the build guide at lvl97. Mine is https://pastebin.com/ApfWMynw

I hope that works I'm a little new at using path of building.

Any revelations I'm missing with this build?

Hey there,

checked your PoB - you invested in the top to get another jewel slot which costs 4 extra points

You didnt get the full quick recovery nodes (2 points) - you missed divine fervour [get it - awesome node!] (another point)

You did not take Versatility node in Marauder starter area (2 Points), the life/armour node behind the juggernaut point (1 Point), the lifereg node in the marauder starter wheel (1 Point) and you did not take the sword damage nodes in the duelist area (Blade of Cunning) - another 4 Points

I hope i didnt miss any differences...

That's good stuff and definately a step in the right direction. I was fiddling around with the POB tool putting in all the things I missed and I still wont be cracking above 10k in average damage. Now the authors stuff is definately a little better than my equipment but I don't think it's several orders of magnitude better even with the extra few character levels.
"
CShaela a écrit :
"
ADLV1988 a écrit :

You should open your caractere sheet in public if you want more accurate answer
I opens my character sheet
"
WreckedIt a écrit :

That's good stuff and definately a step in the right direction. I was fiddling around with the POB tool putting in all the things I missed and I still wont be cracking above 10k in average damage. Now the authors stuff is definately a little better than my equipment but I don't think it's several orders of magnitude better even with the extra few character levels.

FAQ.
EDIT: nvm
Dernière édition par SimpleDave, le 4 avr. 2019 18:28:34
I went double grelwood and took some extra duel wielding nodes went from 24k dps to 48k dps on tool tip is that good with max frenzy and endurance my dps on tool tip goes to 89k
Guys, here's my setup, I've just crafted this helmet, triple t1 (payed 10 ex for the base and then chaos spam it till I got this, 100 spams):

Tested the gloves switching on poebuilding and tombfists don't give me any more hp with 2 +45 life jewels so I keep this ones.

(10k hp at the moment, lvl 94).

My setup at this moment. Everything melt like hybridboy says.
Cost me about 40 Exalted.

Next upgrade:
-Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask
-Better Body Armor
-Belt

Nice build. Thanks Hybridboy!
Dernière édition par Nro_1, le 5 avr. 2019 04:49:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires