[3.8] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

(Found the answer to the question I had)
Dernière édition par RinOrihime, le 3 avr. 2019 23:17:05
How do people were get enough dexterity to wear blood rage or other high dex things while having next to no dex on their gear? Just got Xophs amulet but can't find away to put it on with taking off my Dex amulet. i also have my blood rage at 15 to keep the dex lower and still having trouble
Dernière édition par RyanGT23, le 4 avr. 2019 11:53:13
"
RyanGT23 a écrit :
How do people were get enough dexterity to wear blood rage or other high dex things while having next to no dex on their gear? Just got Xophs amulet but can't find away to put it on with taking off my Dex amulet. i also have my blood rage at 15 to keep the dex lower and still having trouble

I had the same exact issue, I had to buy jewels with dex on all of them, I even had to take an extra jewel slot because of this and the fact that my resists were too low.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth a écrit :
"
RyanGT23 a écrit :

I had the same exact issue, I had to buy jewels with dex on all of them, I even had to take an extra jewel slot because of this and the fact that my resists were too low.

Its looking like I will do this as well. Also, does his tree listed only include the skill points earned from leveling and not the ones through missions?
Very good build, I enjoy it a lot. I had to make some modification on the tree because of my helmet.

What do you think about the Nebuloch version ? People say that it's better for the "end game" ?

my tooltip dps on molten strick says 23400 Is that correct seems pretty low and my gear is exactly what u have on the build minus 1 ball from the helmet how do I calculate it
"
ADLV1988 a écrit :
my tooltip dps on molten strick says 23400 Is that correct seems pretty low and my gear is exactly what u have on the build minus 1 ball from the helmet how do I calculate it

You should open your caractere sheet in public if you want more accurate answer

Love it :]
"
xXNightsageXx a écrit :
"
WreckedIt a écrit :
Judging from POB. It looks like I'm missing something. Something big. I've compared my build at lvl 91 with the POB build linked in the build guide at lvl97. Mine is https://pastebin.com/ApfWMynw

I hope that works I'm a little new at using path of building.

Any revelations I'm missing with this build?

Hey there,

checked your PoB - you invested in the top to get another jewel slot which costs 4 extra points

You didnt get the full quick recovery nodes (2 points) - you missed divine fervour [get it - awesome node!] (another point)

You did not take Versatility node in Marauder starter area (2 Points), the life/armour node behind the juggernaut point (1 Point), the lifereg node in the marauder starter wheel (1 Point) and you did not take the sword damage nodes in the duelist area (Blade of Cunning) - another 4 Points

I hope i didnt miss any differences...

That's good stuff and definately a step in the right direction. I was fiddling around with the POB tool putting in all the things I missed and I still wont be cracking above 10k in average damage. Now the authors stuff is definately a little better than my equipment but I don't think it's several orders of magnitude better even with the extra few character levels.
"
CShaela a écrit :
"
ADLV1988 a écrit :

You should open your caractere sheet in public if you want more accurate answer
I opens my character sheet

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires