[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Having some serious issue trying to level this build through early acts

Taking too much damage and hardly making a dent in act 4 mini bosses or even first lab first stage izaro

Maybe a bit more leveling information could help?
"
snowmittens a écrit :

Taking too much damage and hardly making a dent in act 4 mini bosses or even first lab first stage izaro

That's very strange. I leveled at the start of the league without knowing anything (including what resists were) and had no issues until around Act 8. I had no life gain on hit and tanked every boss with life and mana flasks... Maybe you need a better weapon? Weapon dps felt more important than raw AS that early for me.
Dernière édition par Whurthic, le 6 avr. 2019 08:46:29
"
snowmittens a écrit :

Probably you can try and use some claws as weapons with life gained for each enemy hit by attacks until you can buy and use the Thief's Torment ring.
"
Whurthic a écrit :
"
snowmittens a écrit :

That's very strange. I leveled at the start of the league without knowing anything (including what resists were) and had no issues until around Act 8. I had no life gain on hit and tanked every boss with life and mana flasks... Maybe you need a better weapon? Weapon dps felt more important than raw AS that early for me.

I've just checked his character, it might be because he has like 30% all res (and 60 lightning) and no life on gear. BTW, he should switch melee physical damage for something else like Weapon Elemental Damage on his 6L.
Also using a bisco's to level up.. I'd go with a regular amulet with all res and life to be safe.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Romanelli a écrit :
This is the best guide for MS-Jugg i could find, great work.

Didn't read all the comments, so maybe this was already mentioned, just wanted to add my 2 cents:

Shield: the +2 aoe corruption works great with the anger-HoA-enlighten link.
I prefer Ahn's for the onslaught, but should work with other shields too.

Ring: inspired from the cheap belt i went with a life gained on hit/ poachers mark combo and have the other ring free for all resi, kept the +2 mana gained juwel for insurance.

Gloves: "of Puhuarte" from temple is incredible
this is 40+ fire resi and 4x-7x added fire damage against burning damage is one suffix

that shield doesnt really make sense with this build.
-1 to max end.charges? thats not good.
the onslaught mod is kinda useless since we use a silver flask.
its also lacks the flat life of the remorse shield.

as for the gloves, i much prefer attack speed over any other dmg mod.
but they work too i guess.

On that note I've been testing Offering to the Serpent gloves I snagged with corrupted max life. On PoB I didn't see any noticeable dps difference if I did everything correctly. Just curious what your thoughts are on them. My build can tackle any content so at this point I'm just experimenting around. It also allows socketing two more jewels so I added in wave of conviction and enfeeble to knock down all the crit damage on new bosses.

"
Ubermonster a écrit :

On that note I've been testing Offering to the Serpent gloves I snagged with corrupted max life. On PoB I didn't see any noticeable dps difference if I did everything correctly. Just curious what your thoughts are on them. My build can tackle any content so at this point I'm just experimenting around. It also allows socketing two more jewels so I added in wave of conviction and enfeeble to knock down all the crit damage on new bosses.

you lose damage and life compared to tombfists.
in addition, the reduced max recovery could be very bad for this build since we mostly deal (relatively) small amount of damage but many times per sec.
as oppose to a build that hit very hard but much slower, in that case the mod wont really affect it much, if at all.

those gloves are useful mostly for builds that heavily rely on leech and are using vaal pact with a smaller life pool.
in this case the gloves are very good since they provide a good defense.

the whole reason to go for those gloves is for the leech isnt removed at full life, but we dont rely solely on leech and have a good amount of regen so it wont make too much sense to use those.

"
chaossbart a écrit :
"
Whurthic a écrit :
"
snowmittens a écrit :

I've just checked his character, it might be because he has like 30% all res (and 60 lightning) and no life on gear. BTW, he should switch melee physical damage for something else like Weapon Elemental Damage on his 6L.
Also using a bisco's to level up.. I'd go with a regular amulet with all res and life to be safe.

Not playing SSF and my resists are over caps into the 100+ and I use the thief ring
I've replace some gear to have more life and elem damage on attack but the main issue is still very low damage-it takes many moltens hits to kill trash mobs

Maybe I'm too low level for the area? Level 31 in 37-38 zone?
Never had this issue with any other builds I leveled

Very fun and easy build! Thanks for sharing this build.

I don't have a two socket Tombfist, do you have any suggestions for the 3rd socket? I have Blood Rage + Portal + Vaal Haste and that seems to work well.
Hey, i have all the items from the build but i think i do less dmg then i should and i am often one hit. What do you think can i improve in my build ?
"
ThunderHAM a écrit :
Very fun and easy build! Thanks for sharing this build.

I don't have a two socket Tombfist, do you have any suggestions for the 3rd socket? I have Blood Rage + Portal + Vaal Haste and that seems to work well.

I'd recomend using fortify, increased duration for vaal haste, wave of conviction on CwDT (for exposure , -25 fire res without diminishes on bosses), enlighten for HoA, Anger and War banner, you've got many options.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires