[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey all!

I'm trying to do my last investment on this build, (I have plenty currency now).

I ran plenty of labs. no molten strike enchant and I was thinking getting a devoto or stakonia's with the enchant and invest in a another chest.

I don't mind the health drop, I'm planning on keeping kaom for harder encounters if needed just trying to get more deeps for clearing even faster.

I know loreweave is an option but I was thinking, what about the new daresso with a bis onslaught effect buff?

I don't know how to implement it properly in PoB so just wondering if anyone with more experience would know how to approach this
End Game Over. First time in my PoE life I killed everything that was to kill :) Uber Elder died yesterday (after a rather easy fight). I was playing this league for exactly 3 weeks.

Final 3.6 gear:

The total cost of the gear 50-55 EX

Decided to stop playing this build for now. There is nothing to achieve currently for me in the game and the nearest and the cheapest visible upgrade is Watcher's Eye 2x Anger Mod or craft Elder Opal Ring

GG guys thanks for all the help and cu around
Dernière édition par Grzester, le 2 avr. 2019 06:55:06
where u getting all those endurance charges from I see 10 on your video I don't have any and I followed you tree and gear to the tee
sorry I see it but I only get 4 how u getting 10
Hello, can some one explaine why he used Elemental overload in passive tree? we have 5% chance to crit so its kinda useless ???
"
murderz a écrit :
Hello, can some one explaine why he used Elemental overload in passive tree? we have 5% chance to crit so its kinda useless ???

I've got more than 10 attacks per second, which can be translated to critical every two seconds or even better. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's quite good bonus to dmg...
Dernière édition par Kvjetak, le 2 avr. 2019 20:16:52
"
murderz a écrit :
He have around 10 attacks per second also each of those balls can criticaly strike and he have around 10 balls so it means that in best situation during 1 second he can hit enemy around 110 times and each of those hits have 5% chance to crit (if im correct) so its more than enought to proc EO.
"
Iean a écrit :
"
murderz a écrit :
He have around 10 attacks per second also each of those balls can criticaly strike and he have around 10 balls so it means that in best situation during 1 second he can hit enemy around 110 times and each of those hits have 5% chance to crit (if im correct) so its more than enought to proc EO.

I dont think every ball can crit individually, only the initial hit. But still, with that attack speed it should not be a big problem.
"
ADLV1988 a écrit :
where u getting all those endurance charges from I see 10 on your video I don't have any and I followed you tree and gear to the tee

"
ADLV1988 a écrit :
sorry I see it but I only get 4 how u getting 10

in which video you saw 10 end. charges?

for the EO question:
its just a big boost when you crit.

the balls can crit, but cannot trigger EO, so its irrelevant for us.
only the melee hit can trigger the critl, which is enough because its up for 8 seconds.
I'm interested in deep delving with this build. Any changes you guys would make in gear/skill gems? I'm running the default gear with thief's torment, next upgrades are either elder rings, double anger watcher's eye or lab enchant helm.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires