[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
ThePulk a écrit :
I'm interested in deep delving with this build. Any changes you guys would make in gear/skill gems? I'm running the default gear with thief's torment, next upgrades are either elder rings, double anger watcher's eye or lab enchant helm.

define deep.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
ThePulk a écrit :
I'm interested in deep delving with this build. Any changes you guys would make in gear/skill gems? I'm running the default gear with thief's torment, next upgrades are either elder rings, double anger watcher's eye or lab enchant helm.

define deep.

Yes, sorry. My goal is at least depth 600, probably deeper.

Hi all whit this gear i kinda have hard time in guardians map on white map i got one shot :D
so can you help me
Hey guys, i managed to reach all the needed RES without need of having it on the boots, so i'm using
wich gives me a extra endurance charge and bleeding cannot be inflicted, any recommendations or is it a good idea?
I put here my full equipment, and wait for recommendations on any upgrade i can make aside of the double anger Watcher's Eye, tyvm for the help.

(Found the answer to the question I had)
Dernière édition par RinOrihime, le 3 avr. 2019 23:17:05
How do people were get enough dexterity to wear blood rage or other high dex things while having next to no dex on their gear? Just got Xophs amulet but can't find away to put it on with taking off my Dex amulet. i also have my blood rage at 15 to keep the dex lower and still having trouble
Dernière édition par RyanGT23, le 4 avr. 2019 11:53:13
"
RyanGT23 a écrit :
How do people were get enough dexterity to wear blood rage or other high dex things while having next to no dex on their gear? Just got Xophs amulet but can't find away to put it on with taking off my Dex amulet. i also have my blood rage at 15 to keep the dex lower and still having trouble

I had the same exact issue, I had to buy jewels with dex on all of them, I even had to take an extra jewel slot because of this and the fact that my resists were too low.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth a écrit :
"
RyanGT23 a écrit :

I had the same exact issue, I had to buy jewels with dex on all of them, I even had to take an extra jewel slot because of this and the fact that my resists were too low.

Its looking like I will do this as well. Also, does his tree listed only include the skill points earned from leveling and not the ones through missions?
Very good build, I enjoy it a lot. I had to make some modification on the tree because of my helmet.

What do you think about the Nebuloch version ? People say that it's better for the "end game" ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires