[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

question regarding dual wielding version: 1 Grelwood + 1 high pDPS one-hand sword should be better than dual Grelwood? My logic is that the point blank + iron reflexes on 2nd Grelwood is useless. Surely +2 projectile still helps, but high raw pDPS would be very powerful.
"
samuraihehe a écrit :
question regarding dual wielding version: 1 Grelwood + 1 high pDPS one-hand sword should be better than dual Grelwood? My logic is that the point blank + iron reflexes on 2nd Grelwood is useless. Surely +2 projectile still helps, but high raw pDPS would be very powerful.

grelwood is already a high pdps sword (up to ~330 without corruptions), the 3rd among the unique one-handed swords.

in addition, i dont think you fully understand the impact of more projectiles on the build.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
samuraihehe a écrit :

grelwood is already a high pdps sword (up to ~330 without corruptions), the 3rd among the unique one-handed swords.

in addition, i dont think you fully understand the impact of more projectiles on the build.

Thanks for your quick response. 330 pdps is high, but there are many 500 pdps one hand rare swords that I can afford. Given we already have point blank on the first Grelwood, the real comparison is (330 pdps + 2 proj) or 500 pDPS for 2nd sword.
Also why did you compare pDPS of Grelwood to other unique swords?
I killed uber elder many times with this build this league. Pretty solid build, but I have to admit clear speed is bad.

so i switched from thiefs torment ring to the rare rings i seem to be dying a lot more easily. I'm dying in T11 maps that I was clearing easier before.

What could help become less squishy? I cannot afford the 2 socket tombs yet which is why im using those gloves

also, working on getting the watchers eye jewel. will that make the difference?

my current jewels are wildfire and a few + hit mana rare jeweles
Dernière édition par RyanGT23, le 1 avr. 2019 13:42:45
yeah I am still not convinced that such rings are a big upgrade over thiefs torment, but might be wrong... I would save 1 skillpoint for the Dex I could get from them, and would get around 100 extra life, which would scale up to maybe 300 or so? That is maybe 3-4 percent of the life pool, sure its nice, but you lose at least 33% of your LGOH for it... hmm
Dernière édition par E_Zann, le 1 avr. 2019 13:56:18
"
samuraihehe a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
samuraihehe a écrit :

Thanks for your quick response. 330 pdps is high, but there are many 500 pdps one hand rare swords that I can afford. Given we already have point blank on the first Grelwood, the real comparison is (330 pdps + 2 proj) or 500 pDPS for 2nd sword.
Also why did you compare pDPS of Grelwood to other unique swords?
I killed uber elder many times with this build this league. Pretty solid build, but I have to admit clear speed is bad.

i think overall you will get about the same dps, but POB is needed here.

500dps swords are expensive too, while a grelwood is much more affordable.

"
RyanGT23 a écrit :
Spoiler

so i switched from thiefs torment ring to the rare rings i seem to be dying a lot more easily. I'm dying in T11 maps that I was clearing easier before.

What could help become less squishy? I cannot afford the 2 socket tombs yet which is why im using those gloves

also, working on getting the watchers eye jewel. will that make the difference?

my current jewels are wildfire and a few + hit mana rare jeweles

gear need some upgrades, and watchers is a big upgrade for higher tier maps.

but you shouldnt be dying anyway.

"
E_Zann a écrit :
yeah I am still not convinced that such rings are a big upgrade over thiefs torment, but might be wrong... I would save 1 skillpoint for the Dex I could get from them, and would get around 100 extra life, which would scale up to maybe 300 or so? That is maybe 3-4 percent of the life pool, sure its nice, but you lose at least 33% of your LGOH for it... hmm

those 20 LGOH shouldnt be that dramatic.
anyway, im using poachers mark on hit to compensate a little for the loss and watchers with leech.
Hi,

I have been playing with the skill tree in PoB.

What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAEBANlhbEZZ85RvGJFoZbXywAEFLcBmMgk9_IZgZlQaVYIH4e92518_M2wEs7yfNuhQRzbpf-NyqUd-Zp6tOxo46hjPfi5TBsb3uZBVj0aI7W87FxzkUa0J5FX6GPJBrY3G2H1zcXkWb8AaG6ruetNvNZKXecseIAbBB0MxOlIw-L02i0_z3YzPcYXvDtq5FCAx-1ZIOFNjF3asDjwYXRRx2sFYYzJ-jX5ybJtqqW5Yr4KbOtgkqqcIZU33MmEhcg8dFPAfrKp4DfZIEmlo8jzv137jaqIAdcuFUoTZJy8Wu3flebG3ttgkvqf60tl8dO3Yvepi0jj46yKvKCqE7w==

You lose around 15% life from the tree and 2 jewel slots, but gain a significant amount of damage and 20 chaos res.

Thank you.
Does the watchers eye need to be double anger to be a big difference or is just the life leech ok?

Also, are their any obvious upgrade you’d make to my gear ? Different gloves until I can afford 2 socket tombs ?
What do you think about grabbing the 2 +1 to endurance charges instead of 2 jewel slots?
Great build uber elder down with this setup

next upgrades would be replacing this helmet with a better one which needs less int, get more dps on rings and belt and get my life over 8k

Going to try cortex boss now
welcome to path of trading!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires