[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
febriano a écrit :
thank you for sharing the build , but will it be good for 3.5 ?

We'll know in about 5 hours.

EDIT: it's fine.
Dernière édition par Nizmat, le 4 déc. 2018 20:23:18
Is this build still viable for 3.5 with the little inpulsa's nerf? (Now monster deal 5% of their maximum life as lightning down from 10%)
Inpulsa can be regały hard to get if its tier 1, So how build work on budget, pre Inpulsa?
"
InFiNiTiZzE a écrit :
Is this build still viable for 3.5 with the little inpulsa's nerf? (Now monster deal 5% of their maximum life as lightning down from 10%)

I tested with 6% inpulsa today on stream, it's totally fine and I'm really happy about it! Overall the nerf hurt a little bit when it comes to one shotting bosses that were surrounded by a pack (Toxic sewer), but this is it!

"
Inpulsa can be regały hard to get if its tier 1, So how build work on budget, pre Inpulsa?

Use a tabula until you can afford an Inpulsa, it will still clear fine but all your early money should go towards buying an Inpulsa.

Carcass jack seems like it's going to be an OK alternative too.

Whops, delete.
Dernière édition par marcel2142, le 5 déc. 2018 10:08:11
Ok So im hyped as hell for that build (love flurry), Lycosidae can be a problem too but we have alot of option like "Ornament of the East" or accuracy gem/gear :) I love build that can work as starter but have alot of option to min/max for alot of currency so we can play alot of time for one build on start. Thx alot for that guide and have fun on new league. BTW you will play that build on start too?
glad that this build is not dead. HYPE
Great guide! But I have one question, how do you get a maximum of 5 frenzy charges in your T14 video?
Hello!

I'm torn between this and BV ele.
What's this build better and worse at than Triple Herald BV?

I'm primarily interested in a FAST mapper. I'd like to do some bosses too, if possible.
These builds are very similar, the question is what you like more, it seems to me that BF will be a bit faster, after all you have to cast BV after that thanks to playing the claw you have LOH and shield we always have additional defense thanks to the block. Another thing is stackstick nerf, BV bases his damage on it and it is not really known how much it will affect his damage to the endgame (now two Sticks give him as much as one before the patch) so for me the obvious choice is Flurry.

The Three Dragons my question, without it we also inflict all types of damage and thanks to them we impose ailments. So why do we need it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires