[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

can you explain the Shield choice for me ? i dont quite get it
"
aQuatix a écrit :
can you explain the Shield choice for me ? i dont quite get it

Our main skill in this build is Blade Flurry, which is an attack. Attacks have chance to hit (and, well, miss), so in order to make our damage as effective as possible (land our hits as often as possible) we have few choices. Default option is to stack Accuracy, to bring our chance to hit closer to 100%. We can't really afford doing this in this case - too many unique items, not enough points on tree. Using Lycosidae makes us always land our hits without making ANY Accuracy investment and thus increasing damage output.
Dernière édition par Nizmat, le 14 nov. 2018 16:43:56
"
SOMAYD a écrit :
"
Mathemoto a écrit :
Okey, I'm currently lvl 95 and this is my progress so far. Any suggestions for going forward? I guess some jewels can be replaced, maybe less focus on shock effect and more on flat dmg?

You've got amazing gear man!

To me the most immediate improvements would be :

-Lvl 21 added lightning
-Quality on your heralds (the 15% increase from quality is global and will apply to all your sources of cold and lightning damage)
- Try to replace the Blood Eye Opal ring with a ring with life but yours gives SO MUCH damage it's going to be costly.

-A corruption on the inpulsa shouldn't be that expensive, you can go defensive with 50% reduced damage from crits or offensive with 50% inc damage or even +1 level of gems (added lightning gives a lot).

- Lastly, penetration being a huge deal, you could try triple balancing your wise oak and also recraft a claw with fossils, [Prismatic + Metallic]on a shaped claw and aim for 20% pen prefixe.

To me the ideal claw would look like this :

-T1 Adds lightning
-Attacks with this weapon penetrate 20% of elemental resistances
- Adds # to # lightning damage to attacks with this weapon per 10 intelligence

- T1 attack speed
- Chance to poison on hit
- High int roll

And I think that's about it!

Thank you for taking your time to answering this. That Wise Oak is a work in progress, I made it tricky for myself but hopefully I can make it work. Other than that, thanks for the feedback, I will see what I can do :)
This is a really fun build. Started the league super late and a friend gave me a 6l inpulsa and some other stuff and pointed me at this thread. I'm really fond of BF and lacerate so I figured i'd give it a shot and after 2 weeks of minimal gearing and playtime all I have left is uber atziri and shaper/uber elder. probably wont get to those (who knows though) but this build is a lot of fun even with 'ok' gear.

Nothing special, and when delving I swap the 2 socket tombfist with a 1 socket and throw in phase run just to make life easier. I've swapped around different enchants/corruptions for various bits as well i find * damage leeched as life works really well for delves, but i still have to get vorici to 8 so i can 4 link and recolor the lightning damage leech one i have. If this doesn't get the nerf bat come 3.5 i might replay this just to have some fun min maxing, assuming I have time to play next league.
HI dude! PLS check my character "เบบี้เบบี้แอมกอนนาลีฟยู"
I'm die many times in Maze of the Minotaur Map
How can I do ? THANKs
"
korakotspkd a écrit :
How can I do ? THANKs

Alright man so you've got pretty good gear, you need to a do a few things tho :

- You don't need the duration nodes anymore so you save 7 points here, with those 7 points just
1) get the jewel socket for 1 point, then the jewel sockets by shadow (3 points)
2) Remove the 30 dex point
3) Spec into Written in blood (8% life by shadow) and revenge of the hunted

That gives new 2 more jewel sockets (lots of life and damage) and 26% increased life.

Also flasks, it's important that you get the flasks I suggest in the bossng setup.

Best of luck man
"
korakotspkd a écrit :
How can I do ? THANKs

Additionally, you still have witch starting spell damage nodes - respec those 7 points around Potency of Will, spec into two int nodes by the start and respec those spell damage ones, you don't need them.
I am trying out this build as my first Elementalist, and first try with blade flurry.. So far it's looking really good at lvl 88.. Got the pantheons in place, and even managed to buy this little baby along the way:

[dbLinkedItem id="12634929819"]

It does insane amounts of damage, so now I only need the rest of the passives, and to switch out a few jewels!

Thanks for the great build <3

Cheers
Dernière édition par RdBeat, le 27 nov. 2018 15:38:17
Hi! I'm testing your build before the league ends and it's fun and cool to play with.

Uhm kindly check my PoB because I might be missing something. Thanks! Suggestions for improvement are always welcome :)

https://pastebin.com/tPCQzjtw
I am trying the build to. it makes a lot of fun but i have a few questions?

on your .gif you spread red darts which attake is that?
and your explos stay longer than my how does it work ?

have a nice day ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires