[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

I have spent now around 3ex on equip, 50% of it on a jewel, rest was cheap. Miss some life, glass cannon at the moment, but oh boy, the Scion has damage, aoe and style with Carcass jack.

So in case someone wants a build which goes into the same direction like the BF here, try it.
Is this still possible if you now link elemental prolif to your herald of ice?
You can but you loose 30% of flat ele damage from the abyss jewel nerf alone. On top of that +life on these jewels was reduced from 50 to 40 max.

In total you have at least 30% less dmg and an unknown amount of hp less which makes end game beside mapping even harder as it already was.

I love my Scion now. She has a clear speed which is almost as high as the BF ele here but moves faster (60 to 105% movement speed) and can cross gaps (no shield charge anymore). I still only have a 5L Carcass Jack but killed T10 Elder yesterday and run around in T14 maps at the moment. If I get my hands on better gear I can increase dmg by factor 5 before hitting the limits which is enough for me.

My BF (Becks0816/SiliconWally) uses Phys/ele conversion with crit plus HoA, HoP and Hatred. HoA causes the AOE map clearing, mobs are nuked now with fire instead with lightning.
Dernière édition par Alsobecks, le 19 juin 2019 07:42:03
Hi,i play atm crit blade flurry with phys to elemental conversion...build is going great ..cleared all content...sitting on 6k hp and 7.5 mil dmg with conc effect gem...give a shot on my profile and see.
"
nixyes a écrit :
Hi,i play atm crit blade flurry with phys to elemental conversion...build is going great ..cleared all content...sitting on 6k hp and 7.5 mil dmg with conc effect gem...give a shot on my profile and see.

Something is broken, all I can get is a lvl 54 Templar in Std when entering Nixyes in PoB while importing character data.

And what is also strange: how can you play such a char but don't have at least one challenge of the current league done? Wrong account used for writing here?
Dernière édition par Becks0816, le 27 juin 2019 01:03:33
"
Becks0816 a écrit :
"
nixyes a écrit :

Something is broken, all I can get is a lvl 54 Templar in Std when entering Nixyes in PoB while importing character data.

And what is also strange: how can you play such a char but don't have at least one challenge of the current league done? Wrong account used for writing here?

I play only standard,thats why u cant see any challenges.
Click on my profile and u will see the witch with items and build i use
Dernière édition par nixyes, le 4 juil. 2019 14:37:58
"
nixyes a écrit :

but do u have the same nuclear clear as somayd? u have neither inpulsas nor carcass so I doubt it. but thats the whole point of this fucking build.

everyone can do ele bf and we all knew it can deal a ton of dmg.
Dernière édition par Sha0Kahnn, le 15 juil. 2019 18:01:09
Does this still work in 3.7?

On a berserker? :)
At least one point of the cascade is nerfed in 3.7. Beacon of Ruin no longer spreads elemental status effects, so the cascade described in the video will likely no longer happen. I haven't tried this yet, but it seems likely.
I advise players avoid SOMAYD'S builds. I was in his twitch channel today and he berated me for asking a reasonable question about his latest BV build (I actually asked for his advice on something) - this was after he quietly (and without any legitimate reason) perma-banned me, ensuring I couldn't respond - all before going off on a "git gud" rant. I've never had an issue like this with any other PoE streamer (most are great and love to answer questions and interact with their player base). So be warned. He's very disrespectful to other players.
All that and a bag of chips!
Dernière édition par Mooginator, le 21 oct. 2019 17:09:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires