[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

thank you for the recent edit it made it much clearer :D
how looks single target at 5l?

also better use herald ice/thunder with supp gems or 3 heralds before ublab?
Dernière édition par japanladies1, le 8 sept. 2018 09:56:48
How well does this build do in Delve depths over 150? Looks interesting.
"
how looks single target at 5l?

Somayd is levelling his BF Elementalist on t10-t11 (starting on level 77) on a 5l and has no issues, on higher maps killing bosses might be a little annoying, but not impossible!

"
also better use herald ice/thunder with supp gems or 3 heralds before ublab?

Drop HoA

"
How well does this build do in Delve depths over 150? Looks interesting.

150 is not that high and build can do uber elder no problem. Combine this with the fact that one of the deepest delve characters is inpulsa elementalist and you get your answer - it's pretty good!
Is it possible to swap out lightning penetration for another gem in 6Link? If so, what gem?
"
Is it possible to swap out lightning penetration for another gem in 6Link? If so, what gem?

Lightning pen is just the best possible 6L choice for this build.

If you are wearing a corrupted Inpulsa with the wrong colours I'd just sell it and buy another one
Does the claw need to have lightning damage or fire and cold damage will be good?
I have this claw but does not have lightning damage.

will it still work?

Thank You,

Loving this build, it really gets insane once you get an inpulsa's. I just got a proper Tombfist w/ 2 abyss sockets, but I don't really know what to do about my gem setup now. Bloodrage, Lightning Golem, and Herald of Ash are what's left to go on them but idk which to drop. I guess I would drop Golem when using tombfist? Or maybe drop vaal haste on my boots to put my golem over there?
Dernière édition par SiderBlue, le 9 sept. 2018 18:18:33

My gear so far. Once I got Inpulsa's it became insane! What do I do about my gem setup once I get my 6th link though? I'll have to drop something to make it fit.
Hey quick question, what are the preferable enchants?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires