[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Furywrath a écrit :
I have mana leech problems, how do you slve this with out passive from the tree?

i only can use 2 heralds
Ok build is going strong now. Tip get ascendansies if you are strugling. They make the build go from clunky to god mode 😁
"
Furywrath a écrit :
Ok build is going strong now. Tip get ascendansies if you are strugling. They make the build go from clunky to god mode 😁

wich ascen u got atm?
guys 2 questions:

why elemental overload?
is it realy stronger than we put some crit into the build?

and more important:
im poor .. so instead of lyco shield .. i think about using this in the offhand:

how would dual wielding affect this build?
"
pluke89 a écrit :
"
Furywrath a écrit :

wich ascen u got atm?

I got them al. but for me Beacon of ruin is the one that triggerd my explosion chains. So i realy recommend that as 2nd. Went from a bit clunky to super fun. Just link the 3 hersalds as you go along :)
Does Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness make sense? Sry for dumb question, but did not see a flaw in it.

2nd Question, my single damage lacks:

https://pastebin.com/6q5UjqfN

any ideas?
Dernière édition par zyplex, le 6 sept. 2018 12:24:03
Playing this build atm (but use charged dash instead of BF). it's nice, but i keep dying against some bosses (using sadimas and only have 5k life tho)

i have 2 questions:

1) has anyone thought about modifying build to eleref immune version (taking reflect immune elementalist's node instead of heralds one)?

this will let to run new zana modded maps easily
damage will go down and something should be done with heralds - either droppping herald of ash or removing links from herald of ice
but you'll get ele ref immunity + some life leech (from inpulsa, herald and claw attacks too - without spending points)

6L BF will lose around 23% dmg because of this

2) what about running 4l charged dash for packs and 6l bf for bosses to avoid swapping gems (if you run wb+bf you dont have that problem though)? few times i forgot to put charged dash back into the armor and it still can clear t14 with no links (much slower than in 5l obviously)

charged dash will lose around 43% dmg (combined with p1)

few PoBs for example:
6L charged dash/bf (need swapping gems) + herlads node: https://pastebin.com/Nnx8wz2G
4L Charged + 6L BF + reflect immunity node: https://pastebin.com/rPYrAk7b
Yea have been thinking about ele ref imune my self. Might try it out. Some boss mechanics kills me fast to. Sitting at 5k hp atm. But famn its fast i use shield charge. And most of the time i dont stop. Screen just explodes as i go along :p

Realy want to thank you for the build, its some of the most fun i have had in poe since closed beta :) up there with my cibyls scorching ray and pre nerf howa blade flurry :)
Just a message to inform everyone that the guide has been completed IN DEPTH.

I'll be leveling the build myself on stream today if you're interested.

Thank you so much for your feedback, see you soon
Thank You for the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires