[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
dreamtumnus a écrit :

Hey Guys,
so this is my first real Season PoE, I tried the game some seasons before, but I didnt have fun to play it. This season I thougt that I will play the game seriously and I did.
I found your build and tried my best to get through the game.
Now I can battle the Uber Elder and I am a bit scared.
Is my setup/gear enough or do you guys have any suggestions???
Rly nice build tho and ty!!! :D

MANA FLASK !!! :D drop it now

get silver and sulphur flask

all other gear its ok

the only thing on uber elder is his slow mod ( the best way is kaom root ) u running hrimnor , its ok, u need only few care when u get slow

if is ur first uber elder will be hard for sure... see some video and try to learn mechanics
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
dreamtumnus a écrit :

Hey Guys,
so this is my first real Season PoE, I tried the game some seasons before, but I didnt have fun to play it. This season I thougt that I will play the game seriously and I did.
I found your build and tried my best to get through the game.
Now I can battle the Uber Elder and I am a bit scared.
Is my setup/gear enough or do you guys have any suggestions???
Rly nice build tho and ty!!! :D

MANA FLASK !!! :D drop it now

get silver and sulphur flask

all other gear its ok

the only thing on uber elder is his slow mod ( the best way is kaom root ) u running hrimnor , its ok, u need only few care when u get slow

if is ur first uber elder will be hard for sure... see some video and try to learn mechanics

Thx for the fast advise!!!!
I'll change my flasks, watch a guide and try the boss.
rly ty
I had a very nice Watcher's eye drop on my first Elder kill.

Easy to do reflect maps if i just switch anger for Purity of elements.
"
Delirium88 a écrit :
I had a very nice Watcher's eye drop on my first Elder kill.

Easy to do reflect maps if i just switch anger for Purity of elements.

GZ for Uber Elder KIll and goo jewel
Well,

I chanced my luck.. and delivered.

Completed 15 ChallengesGunnerator wrote:
hi mate loving the build its so gud recently did guardians dealthless also did shaper with few deaths but my gear still needs an upgrade, i have a question for you, am looking to buy a watcher's eye with LGOH + cuz we running anger i was looking into anger as well what do you think would be better out of the following anger mods

1.Damage Penetrates (10–15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger
2.(1–1.5)% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
3.Gain (15–25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
4.(40–60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger

thank you once again for this great build

All combination of vit gain on hit and anger are cool

but they are so expencive

fire pen // fire damage // phys extra fire = more dps

fire dmg leech = u can drop vitality void for more usefull points

do i drop vitality void by it self or the whole branch (3 nods)?

also bought this
the few hours ago 7ex o0 lol cheapest with this combo.

thx again
Hey,
it's like my 5th season in Path of Exile but this build is the one which allowed me finally face Shaper in a deathless run and then Uber Elder killed with like 14 portals (my first try ever so I was not even familiar with the tactics and movement it requires) on lvl 93.

No map is an obstacle everything is melting, literally :)

Still there's a place to improvement but it's like a fine tuning.
Really appreciated.

Here's my take on defenses and offenses.

Dernière édition par kochanypatrys, le 27 déc. 2018 03:37:17
"
Hey,
it's like my 5th season in Path of Exile but this build is the one which allowed me finally face Shaper in a deathless run and then Uber Elder killed with like 14 portals (my first try ever so I was not even familiar with the tactics and movement it requires) on lvl 93.

No map is an obstacle everything is melting, literally :)

Still there's a place to improvement but it's like a fine tuning.
Really appreciated.

Here's my take on defenses and offenses.

GZ man

yes u have a large range to impreove ur gear :D

phasing and rumi flasks are like useless

Haha I was more referring to divining some values and looking for better Watcher's Eye.
Would like to get your view why quartz and rumi's are not good?

Basically to run Uber Elder and face-tank all the guardians you need to have some damage mitigation no to get one-hit'ed.

Phasing itself helps with delving and fossil farming when you got stuck in narrow passage but the 10% for dodge spell/attack is what brought my attention.

For Rumi's it just dropped for me yesterday and I'm testing it, but it boosts me in fight up to like +35% of block for attack + another 10% to block spell damage and along with quartz you got already around +/- 40% to not get the damage at all from spell or attack (along with evades) which on Uber Elder is irreplaceable.

Plus I'm running Soul of Lunaris in pantheon fully unlocked with another chance to dodge.

At least that's the logic which formed in my mind - is it wrong approach ?

Dernière édition par kochanypatrys, le 27 déc. 2018 04:29:16
"
Haha I was more referring to divining some values and looking for better Watcher's Eye.
Would like to get your view why quartz and rumi's are not good?

Basically to run Uber Elder and face-tank all the guardians you need to have some damage mitigation no to get one-hit'ed.

Phasing itself helps with delving and fossil farming when you got stuck in narrow passage but the 10% for dodge spell/attack is what brought my attention.

For Rumi's it just dropped for me yesterday and I'm testing it, but it boosts me in fight up to like +35% of block for attack + another 10% to block spell damage and along with quartz you got already around +/- 40% to not get the damage at all from spell or attack (along with evades) which on Uber Elder is irreplaceable.
At least that's the logic which formed in my mind - is it wrong approach ?

If you are good with it u must run it

i played a lot of block char and ( FOR ME ) block start to work over 65/70%

the most dangerous hit from uber elder are spells (except slams attack but they are easy to dodge )

we have already over 15k armour, over 50% phys reduction i was able to fatank mino with tabula on around 6500 hp

phasing flask yes can be very usefull on delving this is true

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires