[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Guhpy a écrit :
Having fun on this build now that I invested alot into it. Very strong and can face tank everything up to t15. Feels like I hit a wall and was wondering my next step. I have my grelwoods, loreweave, xoph blood, decent rings and belt and flasks. What would be my next big steps forward to be shaper ready?

Also I've been running on my 6L gems Molten>fire pen>concentrated effect>multi strike>el damage>faster attacks. Would greater multiple projectiles be better than faster attacks?

Hey mate

check the gems/links section

MS-Multistrike-conc effect-ele focus-ancestral call-ele damage

if u dont like ancestral call on bosses u can use fire pen

do u have watcher eye with like gain on hit ?

u r ready for shaper for sure

No watchers yet here on xbox good stuff is hard to find haha. I'll run the fire pen. Also what enchant do you like the 2 projectiles or 40% damage?

"
Guhpy a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Guhpy a écrit :
Having fun on this build now that I invested alot into it. Very strong and can face tank everything up to t15. Feels like I hit a wall and was wondering my next step. I have my grelwoods, loreweave, xoph blood, decent rings and belt and flasks. What would be my next big steps forward to be shaper ready?

Also I've been running on my 6L gems Molten>fire pen>concentrated effect>multi strike>el damage>faster attacks. Would greater multiple projectiles be better than faster attacks?

Hey mate

check the gems/links section

MS-Multistrike-conc effect-ele focus-ancestral call-ele damage

if u dont like ancestral call on bosses u can use fire pen

do u have watcher eye with like gain on hit ?

u r ready for shaper for sure

No watchers yet here on xbox good stuff is hard to find haha. I'll run the fire pen. Also what enchant do you like the 2 projectiles or 40% damage?

This build is based on projectiles so go for projectile if u can
First of all, thanks Dave for the guide, it worked pretty well for me.

I have a doubt about the Alakaari trick:

I was not sure at all if the CWDT setup was working at all in the order i have it (check my helm, chracter Alurofl) so i decided to try it manually.

Cast blood rage then IC and i didn't see my life regen per second nor my life gain on hit going up neither, just my shield regen rate.

Without trick:

Life regen per second 420.4

Energy shield recharge per second 43.4

Main hand/offhand life hained on hit: 46

With trick:

Everything stais the same and only shield recharge rate goes up to 65.1

Ofc i'm using Arakaali with the second upgrade.
"
aluminio a écrit :
First of all, thanks Dave for the guide, it worked pretty well for me.

I have a doubt about the Alakaari trick:

I was not sure at all if the CWDT setup was working at all in the order i have it (check my helm, chracter Alurofl) so i decided to try it manually.

Cast blood rage then IC and i didn't see my life regen per second nor my life gain on hit going up neither, just my shield regen rate.

Without trick:

Life regen per second 420.4

Energy shield recharge per second 43.4

Main hand/offhand life hained on hit: 46

With trick:

Everything stais the same and only shield recharge rate goes up to 65.1

Ofc i'm using Arakaali with the second upgrade.

This buff isnt show in the game , i check it and u cant see in ur char window in game
"
This buff isnt show in the game , i check it and u cant see in ur char window in game

Weird because the mana regen is showing in the character window. So where do you check it?

I'm 100% sure that my life regen is not getting any bonus at all (I've tried right now to focus on my HP ball numbers).

P.S: I did the test using blood rage and IC manually again.
"
aluminio a écrit :
"

Weird because the mana regen is showing in the character window. So where do you check it?

I'm 100% sure that my life regen is not getting any bonus at all (I've tried right now to focus on my HP ball numbers).

P.S: I did the test using blood rage and IC manually again.

i check using manualy blood rage and immortal call , but nothing change in my char no life no mana no es more regen

but i sure this work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWLtDzsu8x8
For sure it worked before, like in your video, 3.3, but i'm 99% sure its not working now.

I googled a bit and found a bug with Soul of Arakaali and RF/ressist not working as it should so i'm stating to have my doubts that the our "trick" is working as it should right now.

Notice how the writter of the post also states that in his case the ES regen is shown in the chracter screen but not the life regen:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2254655

I'm going to report a bug and see what GGG has to say about it.
"
aluminio a écrit :
For sure it worked before, like in your video, 3.3, but i'm 99% sure its not working now.

I googled a bit and found a bug with Soul of Arakaali and RF/ressist not working as it should so i'm stating to have my doubts that the our "trick" is working as it should right now.

Notice how the writter of the post also states that in his case the ES regen is shown in the chracter screen but not the life regen:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2254655

I'm going to report a bug and see what GGG has to say about it.

i didnt pay attention on tooltip regen in char window before 3.5...

so probably there is a bug now , let us know the GGG answer

Hey Guys,
so this is my first real Season PoE, I tried the game some seasons before, but I didnt have fun to play it. This season I thougt that I will play the game seriously and I did.
I found your build and tried my best to get through the game.
Now I can battle the Uber Elder and I am a bit scared.
Is my setup/gear enough or do you guys have any suggestions???
Rly nice build tho and ty!!! :D
"
i didnt pay attention on tooltip regen in char window before 3.5...

so probably there is a bug now , let us know the GGG answer

Sure, thats the post i've made about it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2287830

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires