[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

which version would you say is the stronest?
The jugg looks strong

also on the Pastebin/Skill tree section in your guide, there is one for Gladiator, champion and marauder, is the marauder supposed to be the jugg?
Dernière édition par banankebab, le 27 déc. 2018 06:01:03
"
banankebab a écrit :
which version would you say is the stronest?
The jugg looks strong

also on the Pastebin/Skill tree section in your guide, there is one for Gladiator, champion and marauder, is the marauder supposed to be the jugg?

marauder is jugg yes

and there isnt a stronger version just few different things .. read FAQ
Hello, I have been building since the beginning of the league and I had a lot of fun, but at higher levels I had difficulties, especially in life, could you be taking a look at it? appreciate

https://pastebin.com/iqw3Db4q

Other questions:

- I can not get rid of the thief in the mine because in places where the cart does not pass the same does not have enough leech mana and I end up dying (with the watcher, mana leech in the tree, and rings), which does not happen with thief. .. would have any tips?

rings that I'm using instead of thief:

Is Xoph's blood necessary?

How to wear kaom boots and manage to distribute the gems? (which gems take to compensate for the 4 losses)

Is my leech life good? how to improve?

Thanks for everything, and sorry for my English!
Dernière édition par gojibal, le 27 déc. 2018 06:44:47
I was wondering, what would be minimum required in your opinion to be able to do shaper? (what upgrades do you think you need based on your budget gear?)
"
gojibal a écrit :

Hello, I have been building since the beginning of the league and I had a lot of fun, but at higher levels I had difficulties, especially in life, could you be taking a look at it? appreciate

https://pastebin.com/iqw3Db4q

Other questions:

- I can not get rid of the thief in the mine because in places where the cart does not pass the same does not have enough leech mana and I end up dying (with the watcher, mana leech in the tree, and rings), which does not happen with thief. .. would have any tips?

Is Xoph's blood necessary?

How to wear kaom boots and manage to distribute the gems? (which gems take to compensate for the 4 losses)

Is my leech life good? how to improve?

Thanks for everything, and sorry for my English!

You have a LARGE range to improve ur rare.. 5700 hp on 91 is low but not the worst

for drop thief u need watcher eye with life gain on hit or rare elder rings with LGOH

mana leech with only 1 point will be enough without thief

wearing kaom root u dont need golem and molten shell

mandatory socket are 18/20

6 MS setup ( body )
3/4 whirling setup ( head / gloves)
2 vaal haste/inc dur + 1 for totem ( weapon 1 )
4 CWDT-IC-BR-Curse ( gloves / head )
2/3 auras/enl ( weapon 2)

xoph's isnt mandatory i did uber elder on my champion without it
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 27 déc. 2018 06:51:55
Yesterday I met my first Liches, he gave me such beautiful Tombfists.

I think I have complete gear, only a gentle minmax has been left. The gameplay is great,melts boss while standing still. A great build. This is how my current setup looks like.

Overall, I checked one thing of PoB and it turns out that instead of Anger I will get more DPS at the Herald of Purity + Herald of Ash setup, of course, until I can get Wather Vitality + Anger it will come out much better. Ash himself should give a bit more clear speed, today I will test it ;)
"
BlazinSage a écrit :
I was wondering, what would be minimum required in your opinion to be able to do shaper? (what upgrades do you think you need based on your budget gear?)

It depends how familiar you are on that fight
i was able to kick his ass with 1 grelwood/1 ichimonji , watcher eye, tabula, deceiver and shitty rares..

the best base is double grelwood/watcher eye/tabula/deceiver .. no xoph no dying sun

on budget u cant tank nothing no balls, no slam, maybe few sec under beam u can stay alive.
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Yesterday I met my first Liches, he gave me such beautiful Tombfists.

I think I have complete gear, only a gentle minmax has been left. The gameplay is great,melts boss while standing still. A great build. This is how my current setup looks like.

Overall, I checked one thing of PoB and it turns out that instead of Anger I will get more DPS at the Herald of Purity + Herald of Ash setup, of course, until I can get Wather Vitality + Anger it will come out much better. Ash himself should give a bit more clear speed, today I will test it ;)

Good work man

let us know how ur aura setup will work
Hey,

I'm thinking about reskilling into this build, since I've just found a Grelwood and have half of the gear already and I have champion ascendancy.
Have you thought about getting the Level 4 "Cannot be frozen" veiled prefix on boots instead of the Hrimnor's? What helmet would you use than, besides Starkonja's? Lightpoacher maybe?

What about Death's Door, is it worth using it for the bleed immunity?
Dernière édition par sirdond, le 27 déc. 2018 09:27:38
"
sirdond a écrit :
Hey,

I'm thinking about reskilling into this build, since I've just found a Grelwood and have half of the gear already and I have champion ascendancy.
Have you thought about getting the Level 4 "Cannot be frozen" veiled prefix on boots instead of the Hrimnor's? What helmet would you use than? Lightpoacher maybe?

What about Death's Door, is it worth using it for the bleed immunity?

cannot freezz but u can get chill and ur attack speed will go down so ur leech/gain will go down

(for me) is better have perma freez/chill/stun immunity instead of bleed immunuty

but its only in my opinion

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires