[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Krieger77 a écrit :
I started this build i thought this is a Duelist, but is a Marauder build...

I play as Champion and it's work great :)
"
Krieger77 a écrit :
I started this build i thought this is a Duelist, but is a Marauder build...

what are u talking about ??

read the guide plz
Great guide, great build. Strong leveling, smooth pace throughout the atlas, t14 and advancing really fast and farming ulab really well. Achieved lvl 90 in 1 day and 23h of gameplay. Got nothing bad to say about the guide or build. Thank you for everything.
Having fun on this build now that I invested alot into it. Very strong and can face tank everything up to t15. Feels like I hit a wall and was wondering my next step. I have my grelwoods, loreweave, xoph blood, decent rings and belt and flasks. What would be my next big steps forward to be shaper ready?

Also I've been running on my 6L gems Molten>fire pen>concentrated effect>multi strike>el damage>faster attacks. Would greater multiple projectiles be better than faster attacks?
"
Guhpy a écrit :
Having fun on this build now that I invested alot into it. Very strong and can face tank everything up to t15. Feels like I hit a wall and was wondering my next step. I have my grelwoods, loreweave, xoph blood, decent rings and belt and flasks. What would be my next big steps forward to be shaper ready?

Also I've been running on my 6L gems Molten>fire pen>concentrated effect>multi strike>el damage>faster attacks. Would greater multiple projectiles be better than faster attacks?

Hey mate

check the gems/links section

MS-Multistrike-conc effect-ele focus-ancestral call-ele damage

if u dont like ancestral call on bosses u can use fire pen

do u have watcher eye with like gain on hit ?

u r ready for shaper for sure
"
theneskwr a écrit :
Great guide, great build. Strong leveling, smooth pace throughout the atlas, t14 and advancing really fast and farming ulab really well. Achieved lvl 90 in 1 day and 23h of gameplay. Got nothing bad to say about the guide or build. Thank you for everything.

Always glad when my build like

thank a lot for ur progression post
would you recommend getting the watcher's eye first or grelwood's?
"
Imperium69 a écrit :
would you recommend getting the watcher's eye first or grelwood's?

personally ran 1 grelwood / 1 ichimonji and thief torment first

then second grelwood and thief

then watcher eye
It is worth to drop fortitude for inspiration//banner buff? Amazing guide , really like it!
"
Acnologia23 a écrit :
It is worth to drop fortitude for inspiration//banner buff? Amazing guide , really like it!

Sure u can do it for more dps.

banner is realy good buff, but im so lazy to use it :)

if u want to still have stun immunity u should go for kaom root ( no need hrimnor on kaom )

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires