[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
KoAtheRage2 a écrit :
Hi guys, so I've heard that ancestral call and multi strike don't work with this build? Is that true or have I been misinformed? Really want to play it tomorrow!

Ancestral call doesnt work like before (cant spawn double balls on bosses) bit for mapping is insane, aoe is so good. you will swap ancestral for fire pen o bosses.

multistrike give to us a lot of attack speed, allow you to spaw more balls per second = more gain on hit.

the melee damage from multistrike its ok but not reliable cuz is a projectile build

Dave

Hey Dave,

Is there any change on the skill tree from 3.7?
"
cochise_ a écrit :
Hey Dave,

Is there any change on the skill tree from 3.7?

No mate

skill tree is the same
Hey Dave, loving the build so far, a lot of fun to play. Tried to do cruel lab 3 times now and Izaro is one shotting me. Any ideas? Got 2 x Ichi, tab and thief. I just have too low armour?
"
KoAtheRage2 a écrit :
Hey Dave, loving the build so far, a lot of fun to play. Tried to do cruel lab 3 times now and Izaro is one shotting me. Any ideas? Got 2 x Ichi, tab and thief. I just have too low armour?

Make your char free on your account setting so i can take a look on ur char

BTW if you r in early league and your gear is meh you should dodge his big slams the hammer and leap slam.

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 9 sept. 2019 17:41:58
Are the 7L maim chest armor pieces viable for this spec?
Is loreweaver the best in slot chest piece we can get?
"
doomiz a écrit :

You can use a maim chest but isnt a big deal for dps.

OFC you can invest your currency for a rare chest with high life, maybe even with life regen / % life. mana cost isnt bad at all

like this but without crit
hey ive been trying to find a build that looks cool and fun and came across molten strike. is this skill still decent to play in this patch? on the poe discord they tell me molten strike isnt that great anymore but id like to hear from someone who actually plays it
"
doomiz a écrit :

You can use a maim chest but isnt a big deal for dps.

OFC you can invest your currency for a rare chest with high life, maybe even with life regen / % life. mana cost isnt bad at all

like this but without crit

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 21 sept. 2019 06:46:30
ive always had problems with upgrading builds and scaling them as im still kinda new to the game and just dont know how, and ive been looking for days for a cool build thats actually fun and not metaslave

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires