[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Finished endgame with this char. Loved it, moving to something else. If any one needs here are my items for sale:
Spoiler

Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 1 juil. 2019 08:59:15
Great build, just killed Shaper for the first time
Dernière édition par Clork, le 3 juil. 2019 00:11:05
Just logged on for the first time in a while, all I have to say regarding Ms after nerf is: Yikes
Hey can anyone tell me is this works after MS nerf ?
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :

hi great build i subbed you , one question, i took the pob link from the forum podt for jugg version and i got the duelist, whats the trick? good work, keep it up best wishes
karmoth

the POB in improve section are correct, you got the wrong pob ?

I have used the Juggernaut POB from leveling section and yes it's the POB for duelist and cause I have not played Marauder for a while and a maybe I'm a little dumb so I followed the POB like if I was blinded XD. I have read the build the most carrfuly I could but not even see that.

Now I have a level 25 duelist lol, and I was coming to read the forum cause the POD looked weird in 3.6. I need to roll a new, now with POB from inprove section.

Sorry for my terrible English and thanks for this build.
Dernière édition par Krayone, le 27 juil. 2019 07:20:17
Of all the 3 variations, which one is the most tanky one?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Can anyone give me recommendations on the best way to level up this character? I have been playing around with this build before the new start of Blight, but I have died 16 times and I find MS is very lack luster on damage once I hit act 4. I followed the guide and got new claws every time I hit a new town but the damage seems so low, and I run out of mana constantly. Any advice?
"
Dkbballer1 a écrit :
Can anyone give me recommendations on the best way to level up this character? I have been playing around with this build before the new start of Blight, but I have died 16 times and I find MS is very lack luster on damage once I hit act 4. I followed the guide and got new claws every time I hit a new town but the damage seems so low, and I run out of mana constantly. Any advice?

you have MS on 3 link only, a lot of you gear is white or magic only.
thief torment helps a lot to sustain mana too.

get silver and sulphur flask

usually i do first lab on act 3, this help as well

make sure to have all ur res capped at 75
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 1 sept. 2019 02:52:25
3.8 viable

Few chance on multistrike, new passive, ancestral call

We can still tank all things
Hi guys, so I've heard that ancestral call and multi strike don't work with this build? Is that true or have I been misinformed? Really want to play it tomorrow!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires