[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
I know "there's no best ascendancy", but which is the tankiest in your oppinion? I see everyone is playing Jugg. "Glad is unbalanced in defende" unbalanced how?
ty vm.

I was puzzled by this too, but I think it's because glad has the potential to reach 75-80% block for both attacks and spells, maybe more depending on your flasks. So it isn't evenly balanced between clearspeed and defense, it's definitely more defensive (but still pretty good dps). Some changes to 3.7 skills might make blocking more/less important...thoughts?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog a écrit :
"
I know "there's no best ascendancy", but which is the tankiest in your oppinion? I see everyone is playing Jugg. "Glad is unbalanced in defende" unbalanced how?
ty vm.

I was puzzled by this too, but I think it's because glad has the potential to reach 75-80% block for both attacks and spells, maybe more depending on your flasks. So it isn't evenly balanced between clearspeed and defense, it's definitely more defensive (but still pretty good dps). Some changes to 3.7 skills might make blocking more/less important...thoughts?

i played personally gladiator with shield and 1 sword and with anvil i had 82% block. and 75 % with xoph blood ... is up to you ofc xoph is more dps then anvil.

if gladiator DW you can reach more dps but less block chance , its around 50% / 60% but with more dps then shield version

the "problem" on gladiator was the accuracy that need some accuracy point on the rares to get a good number. now in 3.7 there are more accuracy nodes on the tree if you wanna get more dps.

as i always said jugg and champion are a lot similar
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

i played personally gladiator with shield and 1 sword and with anvil i had 82% block. and 75 % with xoph blood ... is up to you ofc xoph is more dps then anvil.

if gladiator DW you can reach more dps but less block chance , its around 50% / 60% but with more dps then shield version

the "problem" on gladiator was the accuracy that need some accuracy point on the rares to get a good number. now in 3.7 there are more accuracy nodes on the tree if you wanna get more dps.

It opens up possibilities to replace the large heap of +accuracy on my gloves changing to a big projectile damage boost, or even a +1 melee wep range for OP silliness.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
crunkatog a écrit :
"
ty vm.

So the glad's block is better tank choice than jugs armor and mitigation? I am still puzzled. Mostly cyz I'v never had block tank. Most were jugs. Can you explain. Isn't block worse because it is not reliable? Ie you can block or can not block, while jug has sustained tanking mechanics? As i see it jug is tankier. Am I wrong?
"

So the glad's block is better tank choice than jugs armor and mitigation? I am still puzzled. Mostly cyz I'v never had block tank. Most were jugs. Can you explain. Isn't block worse because it is not reliable? Ie you can block or can not block, while jug has sustained tanking mechanics? As i see it jug is tankier. Am I wrong?

When you block you dont get damage, so if you have an high block chance (minimum 75% or so) conbined with some armour you will be so tanky, but for improve the block you must "waste" some point on the tree, loosing some dps.
(with surrender you gain 250 life for all block, plus gain on hit)

is a different mechanic from jug or champion , here you get damage all time but with high armour and life regen (plus life gain on hit from this build ) you can have almost all time your life up.

is always up to you if you wanna more damage or tankyness, with glad you can pimp you block up to 82% (4 out of 5 attacks blocked)
And what is your fav? I see everyone are running jug)
"

Probably champion. or jugg i cant say it.... for some things champion for other jugg

i love the hihg block chance that i had with my glad char , but i hate search accuracy also on stat for my char, and my dps was not so good ( for me )
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 17 juin 2019 18:47:42
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"

Probably champion. or jugg i cant say it.... for some things champion for other jugg

i love the hihg block chance that i had with my glad char , but i hate search accuracy also on stat for my char, and my dps was not so good ( for me )

hi great build i subbed you , one question, i took the pob link from the forum podt for jugg version and i got the duelist, whats the trick? good work, keep it up best wishes
karmoth
"
Karmoth666 a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"

hi great build i subbed you , one question, i took the pob link from the forum podt for jugg version and i got the duelist, whats the trick? good work, keep it up best wishes
karmoth

the POB in improve section are correct, you got the wrong pob ?
Am thinking of graduating from Loreweave for something with more armour, so I can abuse Molten Shell with all my + fire damage lying about...

I'd be looking at replacing all the ancillary mods: added phys, % element, % crit, being the most important. I currently have a 79% max res loreweave so it is not impossible to find other ways to boost cap. But I think I can do better than 483 armour, especially if I found a shaper or elder base glorious plate or the like that granted a flat crit boost, a damage add, or a virtual 7l shaper support mod:

or
to start with, obviously these two examples are missing obvious life affixes or have trashy resists or no resists, filler mods, etc. It would be a big project of slamming, crafting, enchanting, corrupting, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I have pretty decent viability with the current setup, and realise the necessity of those ancillary mods and the pain in the rear it would be to get a suitable shaper based version of these, 6L them, and tweak all the other gear to get the big damage boosts back.

Thoughts welcome. I'm looking at about 100ex budget to get a straight up improvement in armour without losing any of the phys or element damage. This would be in standard, obv. I barely have 2 chaos orbs to rub together in league :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires