[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Divot612 a écrit :
Uber Elder down! (Final build)

This was my first attempt at Uber Elder so that may have played a factor but I could not down him with Glad/Lacerate. I switched to Champion/Bladestorm and got him first try. Although I didn't like Bladestorm at first, I ended up loving it once I improved my play style with it.

Thanks again for sticking with the guide and updating it so often throughout the league.

Nice! I tried uber elder yesterday, but fucked it up bad lol. I did my first uber elder on saturday with my cyclone slayer. With the champion bladestorm, i died a few times due to trying to record it, and getting FPS drops when i'd re-enter. First 1/3rd or so of the fight I did okay.
Hi! Why do we use Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam? TY for answer
And why do we need so much cold res? TY again
"
FelicKiandi a écrit :
Hi! Why do we use Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam? TY for answer

We are using leap slam.
Enjoying your build guide so far only early but great information on a skill i never knew was strong :)
Dernière édition par Bezmageddon, le 11 août 2019 15:10:12
I ended up transitioning into MF with my first character this league while looking for something fun to complete challenges with and I really like this not whirlwind or bow build so I saved up a couple ex and gathered the gear for this.

Will I be able to delve with this? I imagine I'll have to switch to champion after maps.

Gear

Any feedback appreciated! Thanks.
Dernière édition par DuskMS, le 16 août 2019 03:41:32
In 3.8 I do not expect major changes, well we do not play under Cyclone :)

After reading the Ballance Manifesto it looks like the Gladiator version will gain some from the changes for damage over time.

"
Many passives that increased Burning Damage, Poison Damage or Bleeding Damage now have equivalent Damage over Time Multiplier bonuses.

looks like build will work the same way without major changes, but let's wait for patch notes.
After seeing the patch notes, how much of a nerf do you think Lacerate took? I’m not sure how the Damage Over Time changes stack up overall, and the Multistrike nerf seemed concerning.
"
After seeing the patch notes, how much of a nerf do you think Lacerate took? I’m not sure how the Damage Over Time changes stack up overall, and the Multistrike nerf seemed concerning.

Lacerate didn't get any nerf, Multistrike I don't know how it will work, they removed Attack Speed, reduced the penalty probably it won't be any significant for build. Build is practically in the same place like in 3.7

it will be much cheaper again, melee meta we have behind us (now time for mine and summons storm).
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 5 sept. 2019 04:29:09
What gems would be good for supporting Reave skill ?

edit: assuming reave work for this kind of build
Dernière édition par Ziakah, le 6 sept. 2019 05:36:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires