[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
Ranko a écrit :
Hello

Awesome build appreciate the time and effort you've put into putting this up here, I've really enjoyed playing it.

I just have one question how do you get Resolute Technique/Chance for Fortify on hit on your Dreamfeather is this done through random corruption?

Also what is the chance of getting those to Implicits?

Cheers

Correct, those are corrupted implicits. It's pretty rare, so I'd just buy some instead of trying to Vaal it myself.

Thanks for that reply, probably best for me to just save up my chaos to buy it then try to get lucky.

I may try and get a bit lucky tonight and see how that goes.
JUST HIT LVL 94! WOHOOOO!! i feel good about going 95
hey Op its me the dude who told ya thx to you i started to love poe again :D
thx again for the fun build

thx to this build i was able to clean atlas and kill atziri elder shaper and whateva conted it is my first time in like ever since i started to play PoE
This is my fist time ever completing atlas minus a few UNQ maps im at
154/159 maps

i experimented with the tree a bit and found out a few stuff
bleeding later at red tier maps feels like POOP srsly also i swaped for Vaal Reave its a TOP NOTCH TIER for clearspeed and legion conted popping up Vaal reave i have a Half monitor AoE and get everything for the harder bosses like uber atziri and uber shaper i switched back to lacerate lacerate in Blood stance is a good boss killer but still lacks more dmg this build definetly can kill all the content a bit slow but possible i mean i DID only thing i didnt try yet was the pale council

PoB >>>> https://pastebin.com/DasuYQnM
Feel Free To Take a Look

i think if this build went more Crit Base it would be GOD Tier!
is there any way to respect to a crit build with this one? also did anyone try to drop 1 dreamfeather a get a more pdps sword ? mind even boost so much dmg into this build

Is there anything i need to change or upgrade except Enlighten and Grace ?
Dernière édition par mehtan77, le 26 juin 2019 16:17:53
"
mehtan77 a écrit :

Hmmm
The perfect form try to roll higher HP roll with Div
Helmet try to go at least 600Eva and more life
Both Sapphire rings u can throw some Blessed Orbs and try to roll 25% ( if u need more cold)
ONIX Amulet same here u can throw Blessed Orb into it and roll +16 all att
Vanguard belt= Blessed Orb try to hit 310+ Ar and Eva
Boots ar and eva is kinda poop try to go for pure eva boots around 500 eva
and both of your Dream feathers have low Pdps base try to get 260+pdsp

im no expert here but those are the things i can point out as a noob here :DD
I've managed to pick up my Dreamfeather with Resolute Tech and now I'm trying to work towards the The Perfect Form.

How are you meant to get it to 4 or 5 red sockets?

Should I just buy a cheap 6 socket and just buy all the chromes in the world and try and get lucky or should I wait for someone to put one up?

I noticed with your build mehtan that you're Impresence doesn't have the Vulnerability mana reduction so you're not running this as an aura.

"
Ranko a écrit :
I've managed to pick up my Dreamfeather with Resolute Tech and now I'm trying to work towards the The Perfect Form.

Should I just buy a cheap 6 socket and just buy all the chromes in the world and try and get lucky or should I wait for someone to put one up?

I noticed with your build mehtan that you're Impresence doesn't have the Vulnerability mana reduction so you're not running this as an aura.

Someone else linked this video some pages back. You use jeweling orbs to do it. I got it without much difficulty. https://youtu.be/GTHiyIRfrIo?t=280

Problem is 6Linking :D
"
Ranko a écrit :

Very nice, Resolute Technique Dreamfeather saves you a bunch of skill points. Prior to The Perfect Form I was running Daresso's Defiance, and a Bring of Rain helmet can also work for mapping. Currently I have a 5 link Perfect Form with 3R 2G, which does the job, but more Red would be preferred.

I wouldn't try to Chromatic The Perfect Form for 5R, since it would take on average 9000 Chromatics to get right. You can instead use the Jeweller's method to try and get each socket the right color individually. It's a 7% chance for a Red socket, so it can still get pretty tedious, but it's cheaper than Chroming.
"
Xcalibris a écrit :
"
Ranko a écrit :

Very nice, Resolute Technique Dreamfeather saves you a bunch of skill points. Prior to The Perfect Form I was running Daresso's Defiance, and a Bring of Rain helmet can also work for mapping. Currently I have a 5 link Perfect Form with 3R 2G, which does the job, but more Red would be preferred.

I wouldn't try to Chromatic The Perfect Form for 5R, since it would take on average 9000 Chromatics to get right. You can instead use the Jeweller's method to try and get each socket the right color individually. It's a 7% chance for a Red socket, so it can still get pretty tedious, but it's cheaper than Chroming.

Why did I not know this well thank you very much this has made my life so much easier.

I don't mind spending time when its going to save me Chaos
"
mehtan77 a écrit :

You have the wrong Impresence, you want the one with physical damage and free vulnerability.
Thanks for this build. Very powerful.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires