[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Heart of the warrior. Is it worth it? 2 travel nods and Warrior's blood with useless life regen for us.
"
Rays9 a écrit :
Heart of the warrior. Is it worth it? 2 travel nods and Warrior's blood with useless life regen for us.

I believe OP has it in their current tree. Impale version has it as well.
Hey OP,

first of all i love this build it feels so fast yet so cheap in the early late game.
I am however struggeling a little bit with the gem setup since it varies from the first post.
Could you paste the current recommended gem links for all the slots that would help me out a lot.
"
Alfierulz a écrit :

Also, noob question. How do I get 5 red 1 green on the perfect form?

you use the craft bench u have to have the sockets crafts
2 socket > 6 Socket
u get the perfect form and u change it to 2 socket then craft the colors into red
then u try for 3 sockets if u get blue or green u go back to 2 socket craft it`ll go back to the 2 red ones
and so on till u get the 3rd one red in the 3 sockets
and u do that in the rest of the sockets but the higher the sockets the higher u go
like when u have to move between 4 and 5 sockets
and when u have the 5 sockets red just craft the 6th one it`ll highly become green from the first time and there you go
hope i helped
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
"
Alfierulz a écrit :

Also, noob question. How do I get 5 red 1 green on the perfect form?

you use the craft bench u have to have the sockets crafts
2 socket > 6 Socket
u get the perfect form and u change it to 2 socket then craft the colors into red
then u try for 3 sockets if u get blue or green u go back to 2 socket craft it`ll go back to the 2 red ones
and so on till u get the 3rd one red in the 3 sockets
and u do that in the rest of the sockets but the higher the sockets the higher u go
like when u have to move between 4 and 5 sockets
and when u have the 5 sockets red just craft the 6th one it`ll highly become green from the first time and there you go
hope i helped

So you mean that you're trying to get +1 of the number of guaranteed sockets from the crafting table? So rolling 2 red, you hope for 3+? Why is that more effective in terms of stacking up vs just using 4?
Hello,

Unsure how to link my gear, but I'm wondering, what should my tooltip damage be on lacerate.

I'm using The Perfect Form but only have 3g-3r at the moment.

My tooltip reads 25k dps, so unsure if I'm doing something wrong.

How does the Ichimonji Corsair sword with Iron reflexes sound for hardcore?
"
TheTrMachine a écrit :

Best way is with the jeweler's orb method.
Begin with 2 sockets and paint them red. Then on the bench you put 3 sockets on the item. If the new socket isn't red you go back to 2 sockets and try again. Same thing later with 4,5,6 sockets.
There is a video showing this but can't find it atm.

Edit: here is an example https://youtu.be/GTHiyIRfrIo?t=280

That is very useful! It costed me only hundreds of jeweler's orb to get to 5r1g on perfect form. Thanks!
"

It does not give anything but it is necessary to get to life nodes.

"
So you mean that you're trying to get +1 of the number of guaranteed sockets from the crafting table? So rolling 2 red, you hope for 3+? Why is that more effective in terms of stacking up vs just using 4?

Using Crafting Bench and rolling sockets is the best and the cheapest way to make 5r 1g, I made mine for around 1000 jewelers, then we are just rolling 6 link.

Hello,

"
Unsure how to link my gear, but I'm wondering, what should my tooltip damage be on lacerate.

I'm using The Perfect Form but only have 3g-3r at the moment.

My tooltip reads 25k dps, so unsure if I'm doing something wrong.

Never look at the dps tooltip, it shows stupidity. I have 25k myself

"
How does the Ichimonji Corsair sword with Iron reflexes sound for hardcore?

I have never played HC, after that these two changes will turn off the whole build so I do not know.

Overall, I'm very close to the final build version. I have made some modifications, I have upgraded items for the moment I have 40832 evasion in hideout without any flashes (78k on flasks). DMG is amazing, survival also. I changed Herald of Purity to Flash and Stone + Maim Support. It increases a lot of DMG in a blood stance, you just have to position yourself properly. Well, in Sand stance it gives blind to every target what will come and those that are far decrease dmg, very useful for example on legion. I have also changed steelskin to Immortal Call, the percentage reduction of dmg gives much more than what Steelskin provides, after which we have endu charge so the IC lasts over 3 seconds as it fires on 3 endurance charges. I've just had some cosmetic changes in items later, ewels are for exchange (maybe some watchers eye witch grace mods). It's also nice to use two corrupted Dreamfeathers (Resolute Technique + Fortify on hit). I think that if I have a moment of free time, I will soon update it on the first page in the guide, the final one. Well, along with the progress I will throw some new videos. Unfortunately, I do not have too much time for the game so progress is not fast.

current items:

Spoiler
"
Using Crafting Bench and rolling sockets is the best and the cheapest way to make 5r 1g, I made mine for around 1000 jewelers, then we are just rolling 6 link.

Ah okay, the video they linked was also helpful. I was thinking at first you already have the 6L, so i was confused. My plan was to probably buy a 6L of the perfect form, as i haven't had a ton of luck using fusings in the past. But could work out cheaper i suppose then trying to roll with chromatics.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires