[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
loczek123 a écrit :
"
5r? are we not using impale and lacerate green gem? guess i miss the newest setup

Main Skil-> Rage -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage/Fortify -> Ruthless

This is still the best option, of course Impale is good for us, especially with Evasion chest. When the second chest is ready 5r 1g, I will examine in depth what is better. But it seems to me that Impale from the tree is a nice addition but the exchange one of the games is too much all this red Gems are really strong in this build. I also plan to buy the second Corrupted Dreamfeather with "% chance to Fortify on Melee hit."

Decided to take a shot at Fortify on hit after reading this and BOOM! Landed first try!

I also wanted to ask if I should wait to see what chest will be in the final build? Just using Tabula now
Dernière édition par Divot612, le 18 juin 2019 01:20:29

i made this but gonna take a while to 6 Link ( i`ve never 6 linked in this game )
Has anybody tried using Cyclone with this build instead of Lacerate? Because on PoB it looks insane.
"
Divot612 a écrit :

I also wanted to ask if I should wait to see what chest will be in the final build? Just using Tabula now

DONT FUQ WITH ANY TABULA ON MELEE you need evasion/armor more than the 6L. even i got to t14-15 with a mediocore 5L daresso

GO DARESSO 5L
GO DARESSO 6l

switch to PERFECT FORM 6L at uberlelder

Dernière édition par j0e, le 18 juin 2019 05:39:30
Hello can u give me screenshot ur total build (all gems) and etc.
I see ur video and see u have other gems and etc.
Can u please give me see ur build now?
"
j0e a écrit :
"
Divot612 a écrit :

DONT FUQ WITH ANY TABULA ON MELEE you need evasion/armor more than the 6L. even i got to t14-15 with a mediocore 5L daresso

GO DARESSO 5L
GO DARESSO 6l

switch to PERFECT FORM 6L at uberlelder

Thanks dude!
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :

i made this but gonna take a while to 6 Link ( i`ve never 6 linked in this game )

sorry to ask but its my first time to wear a perfect form
do i have to uncap my cold resistance? i have it capped even after i wear the perfect form
"

Perfect Form + Stack cold ressist it's a last form, best chest for us.

"
Has anybody tried using Cyclone with this build instead of Lacerate? Because on PoB it looks insane.

In cyclone, your Bleed practically does not exist and in practice falls out less then Lacerate at all.

"
Hello can u give me screenshot ur total build (all gems) and etc.
I see ur video and see u have other gems and etc.
Can u please give me see ur build now?

Everything you need is in the first post. If something is changed permanently, I change it also in the first post. I often check other solutions on the character but it does not always work better.

"
sorry to ask but its my first time to wear a perfect form
do i have to uncap my cold resistance? i have it capped even after i wear the perfect form

Perfect Form increases Evasion for every point that you have above the maximum Cold resistance. If your max is 76% and you have 176% then Perfect Form will increase global evasion by 100%. Therefore, having Perfect Form Cold resistance should be on every item on which it is possible
You use dreamfeather as a weapon but you have chosen a lot of points to put in the tree for increased dmg with axes. Why is that?
"
Tosou a écrit :
You use dreamfeather as a weapon but you have chosen a lot of points to put in the tree for increased dmg with axes. Why is that?

Hmm You have probably mistaken PoB, I do not have a single point on axe.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires