[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Big thanks to ppl that shared here way to do 5r 1g perfect form, wasted around 280 chaos to buy jewel`s for it (cuz was unlucky on 4th socket, it became red after becoming blue 5 times), BUT is there any cheaper way to do 6L? It`s first league that I`m playing seriously, I`m actually noob and idk where i can find 5-10 ex to buy needed amount of fuses...

btw build is really good, easily did T16 maps now, I think it`s great with my skill^^
Also sorry for bad english

next stop is doing the 5R on armour then crafting a better helmet
Trying to decide if a timeless Gem is worth getting.

For either Glancing Blow or Tempered by war Karui keystones.

Could grab the gem by point blank and transform that keystone and also grab fangs of frost to have something else to morph.

At this point I dont think I need anything else in the tree.

Tempered by War makes it so you take more fire damage in place of 50% lightning and cold. I'm using Arctic armor with perfect form so its another damage reduction.

And Glancing blow doubles blocks but makes it so you take 50% block damage.

Wild dancer from the maraketh gem could also work. 20% less damage if you havent been hit recently and 40% less evasion

But you gain 20% evasion after you get hit.

What do you think?
Couple of questions:

Do you think mark of the elder would fit into this build?

What corrupts should i look for on dreamfeather?

Tombfist?

thanks for build
Dernière édition par Nuhvok_Kal, le 21 juin 2019 23:42:03
I did a similar build this league and have gotten farther than ever before without burning out. I got to about T12 using just a Bringer of Rain which worked really well. Now on my last T16 boss with what I feel is decently cheap gear. The damage is crazy with just dual dreamfeathers and my current setup. I am also using Farrul's pounce gloves for another 50% damage with hits and ailments against bleeding enemies. I even tried Farrul's Bite for extra damage against blinded enemies but it wasn't worth it.

Something about stacking impale, maim from the gladiator ascendancy, 5-6+ aps and bleeding makes your damage go through the roof with lacerate. I could definitely change some things up to get more dmg (see profile) but I've been mainly focusing on defense now so I can avoid the occasional rare one shot on bosses. For monolith rare mobs I leap slam in, throw a few sand lacerates to get bleed stacks, leap away and they bleed out in 1 or 2 seconds. The only time I ever need to use blood stance/warchief is on bosses or tanky einhar beasts.

Let me know if you have any gear/passive suggestions.
Been rather busy with a new char;

But wanted to share shaper kill

https://youtu.be/NxZVsRZb0dE

Gear

Spoiler
I am having mana issues and it doesn't look like you have any mana regen or leech how do you get mana?
"
I am having mana issues and it doesn't look like you have any mana regen or leech how do you get mana?

there is one node in passive tree, Life and Mana Leech, right before vaal pact.
I followed the guide (more or less) and i have to say that this build work pretty well, just killed Uber Elder for the first time ever. Thanks Loczek :D.
Gear in the spoiler
Spoiler

I just realized that my gems are such a mess xD

But i still have a few quetions.
I saw that OP and some of you went with a Perseverance belt, is it worth to grab it?
What mods are we looking for in watcher's eye? Dodge + ms?
Also what do you guys suggest to improve in my gear? The rings are my top priority right now, but what next?
"
Tet_Ragon a écrit :

I saw that OP and some of you went with a Perseverance belt, is it worth to grab it?

Suppose its not as you already have onslaught on sword
Dernière édition par Rays9, le 22 juin 2019 10:45:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires