[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Are there better one-handed swords for this build?
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
Yakiro9021 a écrit :
sorry for my bad ENG and Grammar
OP you are a god!.. ive been on the poe train since 2012 and have been plaing on and off
this build made me love the game so much again its super fun also i made a few changes in the tree and my results are IDK its broken xD

https://pastebin.com/1NNjz2Jr

(levling up i used perforate the new gem its super OP with blood stance i have a good bosskiller and with sand u have a AoE spell for clearing
i used perforate from the start till i hit 78 {4l} then i switched to lacerate
boy what a game changer lacerate erased everything standing infront of me
i used blashpemy + Vulne. but didnt like it ( i played lacerate safe didnt facetank bosses etc always on the move kiting also the range of lacerate was bigger then the area of curse for Vul. so i mostly didnt even curse the mobs n bosses
i tried double strike at lvl 90 and it doesnt feel good clear speed is poop and bossing is poop for me too

also i was levling cyclone and reave in my 2nd weapon slot
right now im LvL 90 and this is my 1st char where i feel like i can go for more levels!
my build is still unfinished there is still a lot of room for improvments like im planning to buy a Vaal Ancestral* and link it with a few gems to have the extra boss dps
(any tips on what i can add to the empty gem slots i have?)

right now at lvl90 im experimenting with cyclone and reave and found out some weird stuff

reave pretty much has bigger AoE its great for clear speed and also Vaal reave is nice for legion content

Cyclone is just broken im testing it right now i can hit 500k dps with it
when i saw the number the first time i was like HOLY MOLY..
but then i noticed something the rate of me killing mobs and bosses was the same speed as i was using reave or lacerate, meaning when i switch to lacerate 70k dps vs cyc 500k dps or even reave it all feels the same
the DPS calc. is broken in this game i think

so yea im stuck and cant decide what skill to use all of them feel sexy and strong :(
if anyone can help me out improve my build feel free to do so
ill welcome any help i can get

First thing, your english is great. It's the only language I read/write/speak, so you're miles ahead of me!

To be honest, I think you can use whatever you find fun. I think double strike could be beneficial for tough bosses, but im curious how things like cyclone or stacking bladestorms do against them vs lacerate.

What tier maps have you been trying so far?

UPDATE
Just hit LvL 91 ( WOHOO!!)
also im doing tier 9+ maps doing solo maps till t10 was kinda good t11( is a problem) mobs are tanky takes a long ass time to kill
noticed DMG dropoff of this build at this stage i ususally play with friends in party and i have the lowest Dmg rare mobs are a pain in the butt cant do much legion content either
prob gonna try to hit lvl 93 to get some extra dmg nodes
(working on gettings q20-lvl20 skill gems for lacerate to get the extra sauce in DPS
also dropped one dream feather sword for ichimonji corsair sword lost a tiny bit evasion but got more dps
Hi, I'm following this build after returning to the game after a two year gap from playing. I'm really enjoying the build on level 90 right now! Do you think a Dreamfeather with Resolute Technique could save some skill points? I also find that I don't have enough hotkeys for everything I want to cast, but maybe I'll just keep what's necessary. Impale support seems strong, and there's just barely enough unreserved mana for Dread Banner support to go with it. Plus with Impale it would become way easier to chrom The Perfect Form. Anyway, I can't wait to see what direction you take this build, and I'll continue trying some stuff myself.
Hi,i am laying the build,and i really enjoy it. I am at act 6(currently playing double strike). My question is: Is the lacerate better than double strike. And what skill to use for the 3.7 mechanic?
So after messing around with about every possible skill/combo;
I've decided Cyclone feels better than about anything else.

While my gear is far from optimized I do feel this build lacks survivability espcially when your flasks run out, which is like after 4-5 seconds. During that period though you are an absolute GOD.

Hydra-kill

https://youtu.be/pyULvcTyjiI

Gear
Spoiler

Def pick up dreamfeather with RT and save 2 points on the tree for elsewhere.

Infused channeling would also be a possible link depends on your off-colouring of The Perfect Form.

PoB

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/qnvZjxgC

Currently sitting at 141/159 atlas completion; The only thing I failed was a red elder. This build does no where near enough damage to delete him. Especially in such a multi-stage fight. I need to min-max the gear better, perhaps even change ascendancy.

Dernière édition par sklipnoty, le 15 juin 2019 11:33:14
"
sklipnoty a écrit :

While my gear is far from optimized I do feel this build lacks survivability espcially when your flasks run out, which is like after 4-5 seconds. During that period though you are an absolute GOD.

Hydra-kill

https://youtu.be/pyULvcTyjiI?t=276

Gear
Spoiler

Def pick up dreamfeather with RT and save 2 points on the tree for elsewhere.

Infused channeling would also be a possible link depends on your off-colouring of The Perfect Form.

PoB

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/qnvZjxgC

Currently sitting at 141/159 atlas completion; The only thing I failed was a red elder. This build does no where near enough damage to delete him. Especially in such a multi-stage fight. I need to min-max the gear better, perhaps even change ascendancy.

may i ask what do you use for support gems for Cyc ? \
"
Are there better one-handed swords for this build?

No, Dreamfeather its BiS for this build.

"
I am currently using this build and it is amazing. I just want to ask if you still suggest to use Multistrike with Ruthless even for 3.7 meta? If not, what will be the replacement for it? Sorry just a newbie here and not familiar with the pastebin. Thanks.

Combo multistrike + Ruthless is very good for bleeding. But instead of Ruthless, you can play Maim / Impale.

"
No no map mods?

Reflect physical damage, only one that you cant do.

"
Wouldnt it be worth taking Blade Barrier tho for us if you go that direction tho? I'm no expert which is why I wonder since cant hurt to have some block while DW since we are close

Block rolls after evasion, so its not good at all for this build.

"
Maby even Steadfast could be good?

there is a lot of good to choose from, unfortunately you can not have everything.

"
Is the lacerate better than double strike. And what skill to use for the 3.7 mechanic?

Lacerated and Double Strike are very close but due to greater versatility, Lacerate is better at the moment.

"

This build is not dedicated to cyclone, cyclone is now in demand and everybody wants to play it, because that's the trend. But this build is definitely not suitable for cyclone. Of course, you can play and clean the maps efficiently but for the real endgame Lacerate or Double Strike otherwise if you want go cyclone it's better to change the asscendancy and build in general. This is evasion build it also means that playing it requires constant movement is not a tank all in cyclone also greatly limits movement.
"
"

This build is not dedicated to cyclone, cyclone is now in demand and everybody wants to play it, because that's the trend. But this build is definitely not suitable for cyclone. Of course, you can play and clean the maps efficiently but for the real endgame Lacerate or Double Strike otherwise if you want go cyclone it's better to change the asscendancy and build in general. This is evasion build it also means that playing it requires constant movement is not a tank all in cyclone also greatly limits movement.

I 100% agree, this is why I took Iron Reflexes, dropped dreamfeathers and switched to Slayer. End-game content already feels alot smoother. I am missing the speed from challenger stacks though. This build differs in about 9 nodes from the random/general cyclone build. So it's pretty similar in my opnion.

Double strike has a plain bad interaction with the league mechanic. Not an option. Lacerate is a directional skill, which even with AoE investment,is alot slower than Cyclone or even Bladestorm for that matter.

Dernière édition par sklipnoty, le 15 juin 2019 13:28:31
I have recorded a few maps today. It is worth adding that I have only 85 level (maps are 81/82) and most of the games on levels 18/19 :)

Basilica [T14] https://youtu.be/VvdEpaQDEzA

Crystal Ore [T14] Two Bosses https://youtu.be/vz_V6dZXMJk

Desert Spring [T15] https://youtu.be/Z1Gg8Bq4gKs

"
loczek123 a écrit :

Block rolls after evasion, so its not good at all for this build.

"
Maby even Steadfast could be good?

there is a lot of good to choose from, unfortunately you can not have everything.

Didnt know it rolls after Evasion, learn something new everyday!
And yes, alot of good, but can always want more ^^ just thinking some while I sit and ponder where I can change some and maby go now and then. Beside what the guide says.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires