[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Azteox a écrit :
It is worth to get a 4 link Perfect Form than a Tabula Rasa?

It is not, the 6 link is the basis, at the beginning it is worth buying some Rare. Perfect form 5 link I think is acceptable but 4 link is definitely not enough.

"
Hey, do you think we could use Lion's Roar instead of one of the life flasks?

Lion's Roar is ok will increase melee damage personally I do not like knock back but flask of course is a plus.

"
Also would you get an Impresence first (expensive this league) or try to get the colors on a Perfect Form.

This is a difficult question. If you have currency, you buy Impresence and it's ready. When it comes to Perfect Form, you can be lucky and stick very quickly and cheaply 5 red 1 green, but you can also spend a lot on it and still not do it.

"
1.Is there a something change with red storm?

What change?

"
2.Don't you think that double strike has small effect area to farming ?

That's why we use Lacerate, probably now Lacerate is so versatile that we do not have to use double strike at all. Although of course double strike works very well with this build.
Tested this build a lot.
The dreamfeathers are awesome, absolutely worth the evasion investment.
I used a Bringer of Rain for most of the time during leveling and it synergized well with the build. Had no trouble until t14 maps.
After a certain DPS threshold, the packs would die instantly without having any time to bleed (around 500k hit DPS, and 200k bleed DPS), so I started considering this a DPS waste during clear time.
Meanwhile, boss fights were a gambit. If they have any invulnerable phase, your flask effects end, your evasion drops a lot and the only thing you can sustain are the challenger charges. On the other hand, when you pop your totems, berserk and flasks, it's easy to get +1m DPS and melt most map bosses, but you are going to have some trouble with the rest.

I'm not saying the build is bad. It just needs some tuning for prolongued boss fights.

This was my final iteration of the build before switching to bladestorm:
https://pastebin.com/wxTrAZcu
I am thinking about what perfect form I should buy and I don´t know if I should put the priority on life or evasion.
which is better?
Thanks so much for the response loczek123! I'm fairly new still to PoE, as I only started playing last league, so trying to wrap my head around the constantly changing skill tree and the tons of items is so overwhelming. Now that I looked at the updated version you linked, I was actually wondering if Vaal Pact was going to be worth taking since there's a bunch of Life Leech in this build and it got moved since Synthesis, so I'm glad to see I'm starting to make my own intelligent decisions!
Hi, Great build but i got a question, how do u gain mana i've been following it but i run out of mana pretty quickly
"
TheSoSPlayer a écrit :
Hi, Great build but i got a question, how do u gain mana i've been following it but i run out of mana pretty quickly

I ran with two mana flasks while leveling to help. You do pick up some leech nodes once you get a bit higher. There's some mana ones on the tree, near vaal pact.
I'm a bit confused about gems?
There is a cast when damage, but all the gems you recommend don't work with cast when damage?

"
0eufcoque a écrit :
Tested this build a lot.
The dreamfeathers are awesome, absolutely worth the evasion investment.
I used a Bringer of Rain for most of the time during leveling and it synergized well with the build. Had no trouble until t14 maps.
After a certain DPS threshold, the packs would die instantly without having any time to bleed (around 500k hit DPS, and 200k bleed DPS), so I started considering this a DPS waste during clear time.
Meanwhile, boss fights were a gambit. If they have any invulnerable phase, your flask effects end, your evasion drops a lot and the only thing you can sustain are the challenger charges. On the other hand, when you pop your totems, berserk and flasks, it's easy to get +1m DPS and melt most map bosses, but you are going to have some trouble with the rest.

I'm not saying the build is bad. It just needs some tuning for prolongued boss fights.

This was my final iteration of the build before switching to bladestorm:
https://pastebin.com/wxTrAZcu

Curious, why do you think changing to bladestorm will help against bosses?
i keep reading the comments but i still dont know what is the gems we link with lacerate?
whats our priority armor now ?
and how i increase my int to level up the blashpemy ?
iam lv74 right now and iam fast AF but rares and bosses takes a while to die ( i know iam still on 4L lacerate )
also is vaal pact a must ? i see we took a vitality void node isnt that enough ?
sry if my questions are noob
thanks in advance
Dernière édition par LostC0ntrol, le 13 juin 2019 23:20:45
Well all works well so far with it, hit lvl 80 and just a 5 link chest tho... but overall no worries on bosses so far.

Just quick thinking when using Lacerate, wouldnt Carcass Jack work okey then? Has evasion, has increased AoE effect and damage, it is a AoE gem after all, thoughts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires