[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Well all works well so far with it, hit lvl 80 and just a 5 link chest tho... but overall no worries on bosses so far.

Just quick thinking when using Lacerate, wouldnt Carcass Jack work okey then? Has evasion, has increased AoE effect and damage, it is a AoE gem after all, thoughts?

Good luck on getting all the red sockets you need, similar problem with perfect form. So be prepared to burn through lots of jeweler orbs. Then finally burn through a bunch of fusings for the 6 links, or pay up front 1500 fusings.
Dernière édition par verite, le 14 juin 2019 05:19:18
Hi! What can i improbe on my build? Ty
So i bought 5 link daresso with 4r 1g , what gems should i pick for that one ?
sorry for my bad ENG and Grammar
OP you are a god!.. ive been on the poe train since 2012 and have been plaing on and off
this build made me love the game so much again its super fun also i made a few changes in the tree and my results are IDK its broken xD

https://pastebin.com/1NNjz2Jr

(levling up i used perforate the new gem its super OP with blood stance i have a good bosskiller and with sand u have a AoE spell for clearing
i used perforate from the start till i hit 78 {4l} then i switched to lacerate
boy what a game changer lacerate erased everything standing infront of me
i used blashpemy + Vulne. but didnt like it ( i played lacerate safe didnt facetank bosses etc always on the move kiting also the range of lacerate was bigger then the area of curse for Vul. so i mostly didnt even curse the mobs n bosses
i tried double strike at lvl 90 and it doesnt feel good clear speed is poop and bossing is poop for me too

also i was levling cyclone and reave in my 2nd weapon slot
right now im LvL 90 and this is my 1st char where i feel like i can go for more levels!
my build is still unfinished there is still a lot of room for improvments like im planning to buy a Vaal Ancestral* and link it with a few gems to have the extra boss dps
(any tips on what i can add to the empty gem slots i have?)

right now at lvl90 im experimenting with cyclone and reave and found out some weird stuff

reave pretty much has bigger AoE its great for clear speed and also Vaal reave is nice for legion content

Cyclone is just broken im testing it right now i can hit 500k dps with it
when i saw the number the first time i was like HOLY MOLY..
but then i noticed something the rate of me killing mobs and bosses was the same speed as i was using reave or lacerate, meaning when i switch to lacerate 70k dps vs cyc 500k dps or even reave it all feels the same
the DPS calc. is broken in this game i think

so yea im stuck and cant decide what skill to use all of them feel sexy and strong :(
if anyone can help me out improve my build feel free to do so
ill welcome any help i can get
Dernière édition par Yakiro9021, le 14 juin 2019 09:50:35
"
Yakiro9021 a écrit :
sorry for my bad ENG and Grammar
OP you are a god!.. ive been on the poe train since 2012 and have been plaing on and off
this build made me love the game so much again its super fun also i made a few changes in the tree and my results are IDK its broken xD

https://pastebin.com/1NNjz2Jr

(levling up i used perforate the new gem its super OP with blood stance i have a good bosskiller and with sand u have a AoE spell for clearing
i used perforate from the start till i hit 78 {4l} then i switched to lacerate
boy what a game changer lacerate erased everything standing infront of me
i used blashpemy + Vulne. but didnt like it ( i played lacerate safe didnt facetank bosses etc always on the move kiting also the range of lacerate was bigger then the area of curse for Vul. so i mostly didnt even curse the mobs n bosses
i tried double strike at lvl 90 and it doesnt feel good clear speed is poop and bossing is poop for me too

also i was levling cyclone and reave in my 2nd weapon slot
right now im LvL 90 and this is my 1st char where i feel like i can go for more levels!
my build is still unfinished there is still a lot of room for improvments like im planning to buy a Vaal Ancestral* and link it with a few gems to have the extra boss dps
(any tips on what i can add to the empty gem slots i have?)

right now at lvl90 im experimenting with cyclone and reave and found out some weird stuff

reave pretty much has bigger AoE its great for clear speed and also Vaal reave is nice for legion content

Cyclone is just broken im testing it right now i can hit 500k dps with it
when i saw the number the first time i was like HOLY MOLY..
but then i noticed something the rate of me killing mobs and bosses was the same speed as i was using reave or lacerate, meaning when i switch to lacerate 70k dps vs cyc 500k dps or even reave it all feels the same
the DPS calc. is broken in this game i think

so yea im stuck and cant decide what skill to use all of them feel sexy and strong :(
if anyone can help me out improve my build feel free to do so
ill welcome any help i can get

First thing, your english is great. It's the only language I read/write/speak, so you're miles ahead of me!

To be honest, I think you can use whatever you find fun. I think double strike could be beneficial for tough bosses, but im curious how things like cyclone or stacking bladestorms do against them vs lacerate.

What tier maps have you been trying so far?
"
verite a écrit :
"
Well all works well so far with it, hit lvl 80 and just a 5 link chest tho... but overall no worries on bosses so far.

Just quick thinking when using Lacerate, wouldnt Carcass Jack work okey then? Has evasion, has increased AoE effect and damage, it is a AoE gem after all, thoughts?

Good luck on getting all the red sockets you need, similar problem with perfect form. So be prepared to burn through lots of jeweler orbs. Then finally burn through a bunch of fusings for the 6 links, or pay up front 1500 fusings.

Well that is true, but would be fun to see how it would be either way ^^
Hello, today I spent almost all the currency I collected. I have a low level because only 84 well, my daughter takes my time and the game went to the background :)

Despite the low level, I managed to collect quite a nice gear.

"

In HO he gives me 37812 Evasion (no flask just auras) flask on 69426 Evasion, (Grace is at 19 lvl atm).

Due to the fact i have Dreamfeather witch Resolute Technique I changed a bit my skill tree. My next step is to buy Impresence, reroll chest for 5r 1g and buy corrupted Dreamfeather (+ to physical damage or fortify on hit that i can replace Fortyfy suppot for Melee Physical Damage).

I do not know if I will change the Herald of Purity on Flash and Stone + maim support. I just need to find out if maim does not overwrite the aura, aura maim must have a priority on target to make it work (all hit make a maim so if it override it will be not work at all).
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 14 juin 2019 14:41:05
I am currently using this build and it is amazing. I just want to ask if you still suggest to use Multistrike with Ruthless even for 3.7 meta? If not, what will be the replacement for it? Sorry just a newbie here and not familiar with the pastebin. Thanks.
No no map mods?
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Hello, today I spent almost all the currency I collected.....

So do you feel it's better as you gone now with the talents, it's quite different from what it is in the Pastebin. I'm a tad inbetween I guess from the last impale update.

Wouldnt it be worth taking Blade Barrier tho for us if you go that direction tho? I'm no expert which is why I wonder since cant hurt to have some block while DW since we are close, a tad less points on the build you have now then the one from the start of the season.

What are your thoughts and feeling so far down the road you gone now? Since you played the other version more then I bet many of us!

Edit: Maby even Steadfast could be good? Since we got Fortify in our main skill link and up mostly all the time it would give alot of extra armor and some damage. But maby it's a bad way to go even if close to Juggernaut.
Dernière édition par Zaitar, le 14 juin 2019 16:46:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires