[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

How about swapping molten shell/ immortal call with steelskinn in the CWDT setup?
Hey bro
Love your build, but I got one question
Do you think resolute technique is really neccesarry?
My character alraedy had 100% accuracy when it was lv 20.
AFter the melee buff, hitting 100 accuracy is not hard anymore
Do you think I still need to go with that nod
or what else do you recommend?
Hey,

How can u sustain mana-wise? I'm lvl 40 with a 4 link lacerate and Grace + Blood and Sand as auras. I constantly have to use my mana flask though. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for your time
"
alexanagn a écrit :
Hey,

How can u sustain mana-wise? I'm lvl 40 with a 4 link lacerate and Grace + Blood and Sand as auras. I constantly have to use my mana flask though. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for your time

You get mana leech node later. I like Bladestorm much more than Lacerate btw.
hello, today I have time to play something, well, I was at work till the evening

"
Im confused on the aura/buff section and how it breaks down. Im not sure what links to what in that section if you could clarify i would appreciate it1

We do not use links on auras, except for Vaal Grace + Increased Duration, but on this league level we do not have it, it is more an option for later. The rest of the aura can not be linked with support games because they can raise the cost of mana reserve.

"
anyone test if Rage or Chance to Bleed/Maim better?

In truth I'm far behind, recently I started but I already managed to convince myself that Rage is an amazing gem, at the moment (41 lvl) in the 4-link I use Lacerate + Melee Physical Damage + Brutality + Rage dmg is amazing. It looks like the rage will be super strong.

Hi Loczek

Im using this a starter in 3.7. I would like to ask whats your opinion on the new dual strike vs double strike? Seems like its a massive buff

"
Dual Strike
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 125% at gem level 1 (from 58%), up to 170% at gem level 20 (from 104%).
Now has 50% increased critical strike chance at gem level 1, up to 107% at gem level 20.
Now has 100% more critical strike chance against enemies that are on full life.
Now deals 30% more damage with hits and ailments against enemies that are on full life.
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70%.
Now gains +0.5% to critical strike multiplier and 1% increased critical strike chance per 1% quality (previously 0.5% increased attack speed per 1% quality).

I was thinking movement setup could be changed as whirling blade damages monsters and we wanna use the +% bleed damage against enemies on full life. We have the new dash skill for movement and quicksilver flask. Whats your opinion?

This skill will work, but the problem is that we will not use its potential (crit) after that Double Strike is mainly used for endgame, for long fights with bosses (elder etc) boss will be full life only for a moment and then What? I think that flat dmg with double strike will be irreplaceable. Anyway, I do not know how strong Lacerate will be on the endgame, maybe we will not have to use anything else than lacerate :)

"
how do we get all the auras? how free vulnerability?

take a look at the gear section -> amulet

"
How about swapping molten shell/ immortal call with steelskinn in the CWDT setup?

I am also wondering about it, I think that the choice of guard is an individual matter. Considering that steelskin blocks every dmg it can be a nice complement to defense against elemental dmg when we have tons of eva.

"
Hey bro
Love your build, but I got one question
Do you think resolute technique is really neccesarry?
My character alraedy had 100% accuracy when it was lv 20.
AFter the melee buff, hitting 100 accuracy is not hard anymore
Do you think I still need to go with that nod
or what else do you recommend?

I saw it is much easier, the question is how will it be at the endgame, if at high levels we can continue to draw without a problem 95+% we can think about throwing away the resolute technique.

"
How are we sustaining mana?

"

It is normal that at low levels you have to take advantage of the flask, then from mana leech node from the tree one hit will restore us all mana.

I was lucky enough to get an act 1 Tabula Rasa, I've got both Lacerate and Double strike in it with 4 of the 5 supports. Rage seems good.

Lacerate I prefer for the legion spires and general thrash mobs. I switch to DS for bosses.

I just started Act 5.

Getting the gear might take some time, just need to market to settle.
hey such a great build, i am using it as my starter
forgive me i am a little bit newbie
what bandits should i do? im on this part right now im not sure i think i have missed the part in your guide
Hey, loving the build so far but I have one question. What is the most efficient way to use blood and sand? Is blood better for dps and sand for fast clearing? Thanks.
even if we dont use lacerate as crit can we use only lacerate in late game since ds kind of put me in dangerous sometime at the first lab xD.
and 1 more question is it good to use fortify instead of rage?
Dernière édition par nerolove95, le 9 juin 2019 02:37:44
Honestly I mostly use Sand to hit more stuff when I activate the legion Obelisks.

Else blood is better

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires