[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

do we kill all bandits?
"
So would you say it's better to stick with weapons that have higher PDPS until you get a perfect form, or another armor with high evasion? Then make the switch, or are dream feathers good enough from the jump?

I've been playing Dreamfeather from the beginning. DPS is sufficient and increases with the development of the character.

"
A retarded question for sure, but just for being sure, when do we use ds and when lacerate?

For normal Lacerate playing is enough, DS is useful only for endgame bosses. Although Lacerate can also do it, the single target will have a smaller DMG. (I assume that PoB is still not up-to-date for new Lacerate has no idea how he will behave at the endgame)

"
Hey OP, I also got some questions. First of all thank you for this guide, I will use this as my leaguestarter once I have time to start.

My questions concern the mana reservation: we obviously use 50% Grace, and start with 35% blasphemy vuln. After we have the impresence we add herald of purity 25%, also wenn use blood and Sand 10%. So weit are at 85%. now. You also mention using arctic armor. This is also 25% (110% in total). I guess this is only used when WE have perfect form? Also we are Running Out of gem Sockets. We will need to get rid of some gems or am I missing Something?

I also have a question about the CWDT setup. You. say that you usw max Level of CWDT. This means a damage threshold of ~3000 damage. Does this even trigger often enough to be useful? I would have thought more thank 1000 damage is too seldom. I know WE want to Trigger high Level molten Shell and a high level golem but If it is only working once a map, is it even worth it?

Thanks for your thoughts in these questions!

Exactly AA is used only when we have Perfect Form.
If we run out of slots, we remove the support from Ancestral Protector.

CWDT is a defensive one, I prefer it when its not start after any hit, that's why im maxes the gam, I prefer to run after Savage hit. of course everyone here does as he likes, I do not see any obstacles to have CWDT on the lower level.

"
What are good weapon bases we should be grabbing while leveling?

look for high pdps, Attack Speed is a good addition.

"
can you wake full pob build with items etc. im about curios dps numbers.

I'm at work now, if I'm at home, I can throw in that, but its are still old gems. PoB did not have an update yet

"
Hey nice guide, how do you think this compares to Mathils generic glad lacerate build for 3.7? He doesn't do any of this crismon dance bleed stuff.

I do not follow, I have no idea what his build looks like.

"
do we kill all bandits?

Yes
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 8 juin 2019 01:45:28
Im confused on the aura/buff section and how it breaks down. Im not sure what links to what in that section if you could clarify i would appreciate it1
How are we sustaining mana?
"
Flipster9 a écrit :
A retarded question for sure, but just for being sure, when do we use ds and when lacerate?

I would also like to know
"
chemicalcastration a écrit :
"
Flipster9 a écrit :

I would also like to know

DS for single target, lacarate clear
anyone test if Rage or Chance to Bleed/Maim better?
Hi Loczek

Im using this a starter in 3.7. I would like to ask whats your opinion on the new dual strike vs double strike? Seems like its a massive buff

Dual Strike
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 125% at gem level 1 (from 58%), up to 170% at gem level 20 (from 104%).
Now has 50% increased critical strike chance at gem level 1, up to 107% at gem level 20.
Now has 100% more critical strike chance against enemies that are on full life.
Now deals 30% more damage with hits and ailments against enemies that are on full life.
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70%.
Now gains +0.5% to critical strike multiplier and 1% increased critical strike chance per 1% quality (previously 0.5% increased attack speed per 1% quality).

I was thinking movement setup could be changed as whirling blade damages monsters and we wanna use the +% bleed damage against enemies on full life. We have the new dash skill for movement and quicksilver flask. Whats your opinion?

Thanks a lot

nice. ty.. Bandits?. I already help Oak
how do we get all the auras? how free vulnerability?
Dernière édition par ZehOhZwei, le 8 juin 2019 14:42:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires