[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

this seems interesting but my worry is how good is bleed, really? I'm sure clear is excellent with the explosions but boss damage worries me.
"
Impale does not add anything to this build. Not worth it.

I know the impale doesnt affect the bleed but surely the extra phys damage from the impale will help in your dps on top of the bleed?
Can I run this build with sword/shield combo instead of sword/sword?
what about using Chain Hook? then whirling blades?
with chain hook we can generate +1 Rage
hmm do you think Berserk(skill gem) is gonna work on this build ?
Def in ur guide usseles now, becose cwdt dont work now, i make tree with armor on lacerate. ~80% reduction physical, 55 evade, becose we have blind on enemy 35% block. 6k~ hp.
https://pastebin.com/YJ2dRAbe my version on this build(i added item just for fun)
Dernière édition par gigantop1993, le 7 juin 2019 10:28:51
"
meowwhile a écrit :
Good morning OP. I'm not good enough at the game to understand it myself, so can you please tell me why would we use Gladiator instead of Slayer? Cuz Slayer got really op buffs. Explain it to me please if u have some spare time...

It has always been a build dedicated to Gladiator. Here, there is not much to explain the entire build is built under the bleed and gladiator. I understand that everyone likes something else but this build has been working on the gladiator much before 3.7. Change to other Ascendancy would be quite a nerf to dmg.

"
Looking for your POB, why not taking Vaal pact and also Fleetfoot?

I do not like Vaal Pact, I like to have some regeneration, but if you like it, no problem, it's just one point.

In the selection of passives, I was guided by the fact that as many of them would add something for both our hits and Bleed, indirectly Evasion is important for our hits not for bleed. The tree now has a lot of great things, unfortunately you can not have it all. Fleetfoot will not really give us too much dps, and we will have plenty of movement speed already, so i give up it.

"
Thanks for the build ! Do you think I can use it with cleave ? And I'm curious about the ascendancy, I'm rather new on the game but I really liked the Versatile Combattant perk last time I played a Glad and I don't know if blood & sand + dual wield boost is better than it. Can you explain your choice ?

Cleave will work, also got a flat dmg now. Although I do not think he can compete with Lacerate and Double Strike.

Earlier before 3.7 I also played on the block, it was for a simple reason, the gladiator had no alternative in his tree. Now it has appeared, the block has never been strong in this build, for the simple reason we will have a really high Evade chance a Block in the order is behind Evasion, so really build does not use the block, Spell Block was cool but handing 4 points just for it to have it is rather a waste of points.

"
Now considering taking Fortify as a main support gem, how do you feel about taking the Rampart Node?

Just like someone wrote, if the fortify is in your main setup then you should take Rampart, it's hard to say what you can give up, it seems to me that with Blade Master. On the other hand, I wonder if Rampart is not a bit overpriced, in total he will add 4% more dmg reduction, offensively go there you lose because you give up something else, it seems that Soul of Steel is much stronger defensively and requires only 3 points from our tree.

"
this seems interesting but my worry is how good is bleed, really? I'm sure clear is excellent with the explosions but boss damage worries me.

Bleed is important and deals really good damage but most of the choices increase not only Bleed but also Hit damge, it's not just that bleed is doing a job here, build will have a huge amount of attack speed and I think it is well balanced between hit and bleed. Build worked well before 3.7 so now it can only get better because a lot of good things brought this patch.

"
I know the impale doesnt affect the bleed but surely the extra phys damage from the impale will help in your dps on top of the bleed?

Wanting to add some Impale, you have to give up bleed / hid damage, it's not worth it. I know that there are a lot of things that brought this patch but you can not put everything into one build and count that it will work.

"
Can I run this build with sword/shield combo instead of sword/sword?

As I wrote earlier, the block comes after evasion, the whole build is based on Dreamfeather. If you change one you lose a lot, with 20,000 Evasion (and you can have much more, with Perfect Form 40k + on endgame is achievable), one Dreamfeather will increase Attack Damage by 44% and this is important because it increases our hit damage, which is just as important as Bleed.

"
what about using Chain Hook? then whirling blades?
with chain hook we can generate +1 Rage
hmm do you think Berserk(skill gem) is gonna work on this build ?

I did not even think about Chain Hook, it could be fun as a movement, using two movements rather too much, maybe it can be swapped and used, we'll see.
So if Rage Gem is actually as cool as on paper and we will use it, then Berserk will also be useful.

"
Def in ur guide usseles now, becose cwdt dont work now, i make tree with armor on lacerate. ~80% reduction physical, 55 evade, becose we have blind on enemy 35% block. 6k~ hp.
https://pastebin.com/YJ2dRAbe my version on this build(i added item just for fun)

You made a completely different build, the whole idea is based on stacking Evasion which gives us basic defense and increases our hit damage. And CWDT works, you can only use one Guard on it, build is not based on CWDT, I do not know what it has to do with this
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 7 juin 2019 12:18:58
How budget will this be to start the league with compared with like ED/Contageon?
Is this hardcore viable?
What's about the blood and dust here?
Is the 1% to attack damage per 450 evasion really enough to make up for Dream feather having such a low natural PDPS? and if so what is the cut off for evasion before you start seeing the benefit of that vs other 1 handers(obviously not talking about the crazy crafted high PDPS foils just generic end game one handers)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires