3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

What’s your thoughts on Leg voidheart
"
What’s your thoughts on Leg voidheart

I see the value in it. You can have a 100% bleed chance from your totem and movement skill which then reliably allows you to use bloodlust in your 6link. Resists already being tight it would be a struggle to get it in there, you would probably have to sort resists through jewels.

The poison is almost a non-factor as its not scaled in any way, you would also still take Razor's edge in the sword wheel as its still the best point value on the tree.

So in the end up gain +75% bleed to make 100% chance over the base tree. But you give up a ring slot for it just to run bloodlust with a good proc rate. Still need to cast the totem or whirl or leap to proc it. All in all i dont see the point. You are giving up that 4th jewel stat to make up the ring you lost. the damage is almost certainly going to be less in the long run.

25% chance isnt so bad at all, if you use a dragoon sword you can get to 45% chance. Any added bleed craft on your sword also bumps it to a point where every second attack from your totem or whirl is putting down a bleed for your bloodlust. Voidheart most died with double dipping, unfortunate but a sad truth :<
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 3 juil. 2018 07:29:59
I have a question regarding the off-hand weapon. Does it matter if it's a Sword or a Sceptre? And which Base should I be looking for? I keep inputting different ones in PoB, and each one changes the DPS number, but I'm not exactly sure which stats/base would give me the biggest DPS boost.

Additionally, in terms of upgrades, which item order would you recommend?
"
Nashor92 a écrit :
I have a question regarding the off-hand weapon. Does it matter if it's a Sword or a Sceptre? And which Base should I be looking for? I keep inputting different ones in PoB, and each one changes the DPS number, but I'm not exactly sure which stats/base would give me the biggest DPS boost.

It doesnt matter if its a sword or scepter, thats really specific to your budget really. With an unlimited budget probably a samber scepter and order of shaper mods is 2x40% Elementals followed by gain 30% of random element and finally gain 20% as extra chaos. the gain 30% of random element does not show in POB however yet it will be more dps then the chaos conversion.

Its best to check your pob with what you can afford from poe.trade.

Sorry i cant be more help but the best gain and base of your shaper stick is too specific to the rest of your gear and budget. Sambar generally will be the best base, A jewelled sword will bump your multi chance up, the bleed chance on a dragoon sword is local though so having one as a stat stick isnt going to bump your bleed chance to 45%, on the flip side having one as your main hand will.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 3 juil. 2018 19:50:38
"
Nashor92 a écrit :

The biggest difference Id say is the implicit. Multi crit of swords vs elemental dmg/ ele pen of scepters. The best implicit should be possible to determime from PoB as it is dependant of your other gear as well.

Swords can have phys as cold which when you crits chills enemies which is Nice for mapping. Without a scepter you may not need int on your jewellry which may allow you more flexibility in gearing as well
Hey buddy, I have a question for you. How do you activate Poacher's Mark? I've seen a video where you turn it on, then turn it off and it's buff stays on with the other buffs and flasks on the screen top though.
"
BRAÚNADOR a écrit :
Hey buddy, I have a question for you. How do you activate Poacher's Mark? I've seen a video where you turn it on, then turn it off and it's buff stays on with the other buffs and flasks on the screen top though.

you sure you're just not seeing the adrenaline buff?
"
Wrongkind a écrit :
"
BRAÚNADOR a écrit :

you sure you're just not seeing the adrenaline buff?

Yeah it is poachers attached to blasphemy blood magic to trigger addrenaline.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 5 juil. 2018 19:16:36
Barring a disgusting shaper ammy with “gain as extra x” damage mod, whatre your thoughts on using an impressence ammy with free vulnerability?

Vulnerability grants extra melee damage, free chance to maim which opens up a gem link and 20% chance to bleed, all delicious things for a ds build.
where do you get leech?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires