3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
Enrovy a écrit :
where do you get leech?

All our leech is gained from vitality void and lust for carnage.
"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
Barring a disgusting shaper ammy with “gain as extra x” damage mod, whatre your thoughts on using an impressence ammy with free vulnerability?

Vulnerability grants extra melee damage, free chance to maim which opens up a gem link and 20% chance to bleed, all delicious things for a ds build.

You are still going to end up running maim as it is the best bang for buck as far as more multipliers go, it is more damage then wed.

You could consider running a +1 curse version of the amulet and running ele weak gloves and vuln via the amulet. It is still likely to be less dmage then a shaper amulet and more then likely less damage then just a straight crit/multi/life/flat phys amulet.
are you converting any physical damage to elemental? Other than what your offhand is giving you?
"
Trenmonster a écrit :
are you converting any physical damage to elemental? Other than what your offhand is giving you?

Hatred, herald of ash and my amulet are also giving additional elemental damage. Just to clarify its not conversion its gain additional, bit of an important difference.

EDIT: Added new elder video, VDS ignoring all mechanics.

https://youtu.be/HVOjfXPC3I4
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 8 juil. 2018 05:07:50
Added fancy headings and gifs,leveling pathing by points ooolala
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 9 juil. 2018 03:40:20
nice build! farming uber elder atm but I do not know if its very profitable on the long term.

did 4 uber elder already wasted some ex cause of buying guardian maps and didnt get any refunds of it. you know if its profitable to keep farming uber elder ?
"
Angren1991 a écrit :
nice build! farming uber elder atm but I do not know if its very profitable on the long term.

did 4 uber elder already wasted some ex cause of buying guardian maps and didnt get any refunds of it. you know if its profitable to keep farming uber elder ?

No its not profitable in leagues better to just run yellow red elder for 2 prop watchers and shimmerons, it just gets too exspensive for uber elder since you need 8 guardian maps per try... with a less then 20% watchers eye drop chance, its more profitable to just buy the damn watchers eyes cards then run uber elder.. sad state of affairs.
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
Angren1991 a écrit :

No its not profitable in leagues better to just run yellow red elder for 2 prop watchers and shimmerons, it just gets too exspensive for uber elder since you need 8 guardian maps per try... with a less then 20% watchers eye drop chance, its more profitable to just buy the damn watchers eyes cards then run uber elder.. sad state of affairs.

hm ok :x well I sold my hh to get good enough gear to easy farm uber elder, for lots of money gainz :XXX you have an tip for making huge currency ? feeling really bad, to sell my hh afterwards :x
"
Angren1991 a écrit :
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
Angren1991 a écrit :

hm ok :x well I sold my hh to get good enough gear to easy farm uber elder, for lots of money gainz :XXX you have an tip for making huge currency ? feeling really bad, to sell my hh afterwards :x

A man cant give away all his tips :D , honestly though at this stage of a league its generally every man for himself as all the good early money makers are dead like first to shaper/elder for those first few drops.

Early atziri flask selling and disfavors are not worth farming anymore, so you are left with a few options, speed running the atlas and spreading influence to farm red/yellow lvl 75+ elder for watchers eye's, farming the temples, running burials which drives me crazy, selling t16 maps, crafting things which have a semi reasonable return rate, rings amulets (alt regaling shaper,elder bases), flipping currency and playing the market by cornering rares.

Those are some of the more well known tips, but there is always ways to win if you want to invest into it, i mentioned one in my previous post which made me quite a bit this league :)
How much do you recommend acuity?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires