3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
godsmusic a écrit :
Hey @stormyknight, after playing poe on and off for over 4 years this is definitely the most fun ive had with a build. Can literally do all content on a fairly average budget this far into the league. Thanks again for sharing this. It's a lot better then some of these over hyped builds which i dumped currency into and wasnt even able to do t14-t15 bosses.

If there is anything with my gear you see that I can upgrade, please let me know :D. I know i need enchants on boots/helm still.

I swap between the kaom boots, and 2 abyss socket bubonic boots, cant tell which one i like more yet. Still fairly new to the build so I'm sure ill have more questions in the future :D thanks again

Your build looks solid its just a steady upgrade path from there, vuln or ele weak gloves will make a big difference, you have enough conversion that ele weak will probably be better, any kind of helm enchant more suited as you mentioned will be a substantial upgrade, i listed some on the initial post. Its fairly exspensive to upgrade from where you are. 400 dps foils are between 15-25 ex in the league. Make sure your jewels are solid they add 100k or more per 2x multi 1x life roll I was able to get them for about an exalt each.

3 mod shaper stuck are between 8-12 ex and essentially act as a more multiplier per extra gain mod. But starting off id go the bleed starks enchant first then glove corruption then a 3 mod stick then a foil upgrade. Looking good fam.
This looks solid. Im doing vaal double strike atm but I havent followed a guide.

If you use Tombfist and have a searching eye inside that, does that allow you to remove your maim gem from your 6L and use for instance damage on full life instead?

I think I have 60 extra phys as lightning and random elemental on stat stick and 15 % as extra fire, would that mean that vulnerability is still BiS?
Dernière édition par Garash, le 30 juin 2018 15:01:17
"
Garash a écrit :
This looks solid. Im doing vaal double strike atm but I havent followed a guide.

If you use Tombfist and have a searching eye inside that, does that allow you to remove your maim gem from your 6L and use for instance damage on full life instead?

I think I have 60 extra phys as lightning and random elemental on stat stick and 15 % as extra fire, would that mean that vulnerability is still BiS?

Probably would be vuln yeah, its better to check it in pob just change the corruption in your setup to both and see which is better.

As for maim yes you can do that if you wish I just run main for the more multiplier on the gem.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 30 juin 2018 21:29:05
hello guys!its possible to play without vaal pact, because i really hate it=)how with survivability?
Sup man, im having a blast so far with your build. Was wondering, what is your pantheon?

Cheers
"
Konan88 a écrit :
hello guys!its possible to play without vaal pact, because i really hate it=)how with survivability?

You can play without vaal pact, but you are going to have a rough time, i suggest using atziri's acuity, you will have the regen while you are not critical strike and the leech when you do which will counter blood rage degen anyways. If you choose not to run acuity, your leech rate wont be enough, even with the leech nodes from lust for carnage.

"
Sup man, im having a blast so far with your build. Was wondering, what is your pantheon?

Cheers

I change it based on what im doing but generally i run this, i will add it to the main page.

Edited some things, formatted others.
Stormy, what about to use anger+hatred and watcheye with double crit? and why kaoms boots if we have antistun from hero node, just for life?
"
Konan88 a écrit :
Stormy, what about to use anger+hatred and watcheye with double crit? and why kaoms boots if we have antistun from hero node, just for life?

Not sure how you would run 2x 50% auras as even with enlighten lvl4 the build burns mana way to fast you would get 1 attack before you are out of mana.

The reason for kaoms is strictly to counter uber elder, we dont take unwavering on the skill tree or the pantheon, on the other hand if you dont plan on doing uber elder any time soon you can drop kaoms roots pick up unwavering by dropping 2 damage points near ranger and taking it. This lets you run another pair of your choice of uniques or rares. But kaoms roots is almost a non negotiable item for uber elder for the cannot be slowed below your base movement speed allowing you to escape uber elders freeze.

Not sure what you mean by double crit watchers eye. Hatred and anger crit ?! A hatred crit watchers eye is exspensive enough also we just don't need the extra base crit as it's more then enough from elder chest and hatred watchers to have capped crit chance with diamond flask up.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 2 juil. 2018 17:14:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires