3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
Asciepius a écrit :
Can i use belly of beast as chest instead of loreweave or elder chest??? would it lower dps significantly?

yes u can, but its without a sense=)lorevawe number 1 of all unique armors, better just elder chest with critchance=)
Stormy and guys, what are u think about offhand-i mean base, ofc sceptre bis, but atm its hard to find smth gd on market for gd price-start from 3ex and up. Its possible to use claws for example, because its easy to get one witn double t1 extra dmg for 1 ex... And the second question - extra lightning damage must have, because then we can schock enemy for more dmg im right? Or its doesnt work and i can get for example foil with eatra cold/fire and penetration for example? ty for answer!

PS got this claw for 130c
Dernière édition par Konan88, le 23 juil. 2018 18:11:14
Watcher's eye is only good with the crit stat? or if I cant afford it the pen mod is still good?
"
Pazach a écrit :
Watcher's eye is only good with the crit stat? or if I cant afford it the pen mod is still good?

probably yes, gd just crit.

Guys, anyone know how scales tacatis mod on sword, its gets extra 10% just from weapon phys or from our all gear(jewellery,lorevawe etc)???
"
Konan88 a écrit :
"
Pazach a écrit :

probably yes, gd just crit.

Guys, anyone know how scales tacatis mod on sword, its gets extra 10% just from weapon phys or from our all gear(jewellery,lorevawe etc)???

Tacatis is a global modifier
Another "OMG 100 MILLION DPS" nonsense thread. This is click-bait basically.

Phoenix kill shows ~2.5-3M DPS (with Vaal Double Strike summons on) and this value was achieved with insane 400+ pDPS sword, insane off-hand stat-stick, very good body armour, best helmet enchantment etc. Your 'build' is nothing but copy of Mathil's league starter build with extremely expensive gear (over 100 ex invested).

There is no 'build' behind this thread, this is just extremely expensive gear which makes any character end-game viable.

And the most funny thing is: with all those insane gear and currency investments you have same DPS as Mathil had on 5L setup with few ex budget.

edit:
"
stormyknight a écrit :
Incursion Phoenix Deletion... Couldn't even fully buff before he gets completely removed from the game...Lvl 86 and lvl 18-19 gems.

I checked out your gems setup and i see Vaal Double Strike 21/20 and Maim 21/20 while all other gems are 19/20. Which makes your statement about lvl 18-19 gems being a scam because your 21/20 gems gives you 16% more DPS over all 19/20 gems.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Dernière édition par DivineChampion, le 27 juil. 2018 01:13:01
"
DivineChampion a écrit :
Another "OMG 100 MILLION DPS" nonsense thread. This is click-bait basically.

Phoenix kill shows ~2.5-3M DPS (with Vaal Double Strike summons on) and this value was achieved with insane 400+ pDPS sword, insane off-hand stat-stick, very good body armour, best helmet enchantment etc. Your 'build' is nothing but copy of Mathil's league starter build with extremely expensive gear (over 100 ex invested).

There is no 'build' behind this thread, this is just extremely expensive gear which makes any character end-game viable.

And the most funny thing is: with all those insane gear and currency investments you have same DPS as Mathil had on 5L setup with few ex budget.

edit:
"
stormyknight a écrit :
Incursion Phoenix Deletion... Couldn't even fully buff before he gets completely removed from the game...Lvl 86 and lvl 18-19 gems.

I checked out your gems setup and i see Vaal Double Strike 21/20 and Maim 21/20 while all other gems are 19/20. Which makes your statement about lvl 18-19 gems being a scam because your 21/20 gems gives you 16% more DPS over all 19/20 gems.

[Removed by Support]
Mathils pob by the way has 1.2 mil with all his flasks and buffs up. See for yourself on his youtube link.

At the time of the video information is correct. Pob doesnt lie scrub the values are exactly what they say they are. Which is what I stated.

[Removed by Support] I posted a pic of 1 million tooltip hideout dps no charges just flasks mathils had just over 100k.

[Removed by Support]
Dernière édition par Rosie_GGG, le 27 juil. 2018 05:58:09
[Removed by Support]

"
stormyknight a écrit :
Mathils pob by the way has 1.2 mil with all his flasks and buffs up.
So you admit you know his build. Since we confirmed it you can tell now what is difference between your build and his except much more expensive gear and worse tree and support gems choice?

"
stormyknight a écrit :
I posted a pic of 1 million tooltip hideout dps no charges just flasks
You don't have charges at phoenix fight nor at uber elder fight. You don't have charges at all because you can't generate or sustain charges in endgame boss fights.

"
stormyknight a écrit :
At the time of the video information is correct. Pob doesnt lie scrub the values are exactly what they say they are. Which is what I stated.
You stated you have 8.9M PoB shaper DPS with your current gear and lvl 18-19 gems in Incursion and as "prove" of it you posted video of phoenix kill. In video there is at most 3M DPS which i said above. I checked your character in PoB to confirm that this is exact DPS of your character (3.2M) without "always on full life" option on (because you wasn't on full life most of the phoenix fight and you can't be always on full life with "Kaom's Roots" on and "Iron Reflexes" passive). With "Elemental Damage with Attacks" instead of "Damage on Full Life" you have 4M shaper DPS which is maximum for your build with its current gear. Lets count what is wrong with your build's post:
1. You have 4M PoB shaper DPS with your current gear, not 8.9M as you stated. Scam busted.
2. Your DPS is displayed for 2x 21/20 gems and 4x 19/20 gems, not for lvl 18-19 gems as you stated. Scam busted.

As i told above, this thread is click-bait.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Dernière édition par Rosie_GGG, le 27 juil. 2018 06:01:25
with 50 ex on my bank right now can i facetank everything here lmao
"
nostraop a écrit :
with 50 ex on my bank right now can i facetank everything here lmao

facetank-no, just with legacy acuity or bloodseeker(not sure), but imho overall.

insane dps-yes, fast killer/dmg dealer-yes. Probably atm i have 3.5kk dps with all investemant around 17ex(lorewave cost me 12ex).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires