[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

"
zidkun a écrit :
I'm not sure what to upgrade for my build. I've got 7ex to spend, but no idea what to upgrade.

Here's my current gear: ~ 320pdps weapon, 1mod shaper stat stick, few good flasks

rings could be upgraded to a better base like steel or diamond, shaper stick with 2 mods converting phys to elemental or even the phys to chaos or element to chaos. that's about it to be honest i guess you could get the crit based shaper chest but nothing else really needed imo maybe the double strike bleed damage enchant but yeah that's it.
"
Zykor a écrit :
"
havz0r a écrit :
"
Zykor a écrit :
I like how y'all are talking about foils with these stats, saying they're cheap 1-5c foils when in reality none of them go for below 80c-1ex.

5c foil, capable of 1m ethical shaper dps (no vaal) with mediocre gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/woe3qPTb

:)

This is my current foil and it was actually 5c, I crafted the attack speed myself

My current set up rounds up to about 1ex that I actually spent maybe about 90-100c so not quite, I 6-Linked my belly from a 4 Link that I got for 4c and my foil like mentioned above was 5c, shaper stick was 8c and the rest just random 10-20c items, most stuff self crafted. Current numbers in pob single target with flasks up is 1,227,673 dps and aoe is 556,327 dps. This doesn't include if we use our 2 Vaal double strikers. This set up's only downfall is not enough mana for ice golem so need enlighten 4 or some max mana rolled on some gear. So build can scale insanely off just about 1 ex of gear so...take that as you will only gets more stupid with full quality, level 21/20 gems, and even better stat stick, foil and finally double strike enchant. Also could swap out onslaught flask for Sin's rebirth or get a taste of hate for even more defense.

Dernière édition par cryyyy, le 19 juin 2018 03:30:27
In terms of Defense, how much life and armour/evasion/phys reduction did you manage to get with that gear. Also, what other good alternatives would there be to a Belly of the Beast and what gems would you use on a 5link armour?
"
Imgisy a écrit :
In terms of Defense, how much life and armour/evasion/phys reduction did you manage to get with that gear. Also, what other good alternatives would there be to a Belly of the Beast and what gems would you use on a 5link armour?

Gem links are mentioned in the guide. Armour/evasion depends upon your gear, well equipped with fortify can go upto 50%+ phys reduction according to POB, unbuffed with mediocre gear I would say would be 20-30%.

Regarding chest alternatives a shaper +1/crit chance is the best. Skin of loyal with preferred colour's is a cheaper alternative.
The double strike uberlab enchant on the helmet is ridiculously expensive.... I guess I'll have to make due without it for now.

Do you mind taking a look at my set up/ gear and maybe tell me what I need to work on? I'm at 4500 hp I believe lvl 84
"
TeeTay a écrit :

Your gear is fine, level up, take more health nodes & get health on jewels if possible to boost it.

"
nhantheman a écrit :
The double strike uberlab enchant on the helmet is ridiculously expensive.... I guess I'll have to make due without it for now.

The last I checked only double damage enchant was expensive, rest of them are below an ex I suppose. So get any of those, they all do almost similar damage, only the double damage is worth spending more.
Thank you. I was hoping to get this dude to comfortably farm shaper/end game.

Another thing I wanted to ask as this is my first time playing Poe. When you mentioned procing adrenaline through blasphemy. Do you mind taking me step by step how u do that? Because the last time I manually cast blasphemy my life pool was somehow locked down in a low life. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.
"
TeeTay a écrit :
Thank you. I was hoping to get this dude to comfortably farm shaper/end game.

Another thing I wanted to ask as this is my first time playing Poe. When you mentioned procing adrenaline through blasphemy. Do you mind taking me step by step how u do that? Because the last time I manually cast blasphemy my life pool was somehow locked down in a low life. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

It's simple, you link blasphemy+blood magic with any curse e.g poacher's mark. Then cast it, this will reserve your life pool leaving 35% or less(also known as low life). You will see adrenaline buff which lasts for 20 secs on the top left corner where you can see all your buffs/debuffs.

Once that happens immediately recast it to unreserve life, you can then pop a life flask if you wish to gain life back faster. This process will take you 2-3 seconds so only do it when you are clear from getting one shotted. Also takes 3 sockets to make this work.

Righteous Fire is another way to do it. Takes only 1 socket and all you need to do is cast it and wait until you get the buff, but takes more time than the above method.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires