[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

bandit?
ah my b thanks
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
bigpilgrim a écrit :
i am gonna go into claws with this one. i like the bloodseeker. maybe have a stat stick? or are there crazy new mods i might be able to snag in temple?

yeah it's decided, i just checked the wiki for interactions and only saw this...

"

When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand and using skills that attacks with both hands, such as Dual Strike, the leech will be instant for both weapons.

I don't follow what you are asking here but if you really want to use claws then you need to make some major changes to the skill tree as most of the damage nodes I took are for swords.

I am playing a bloodseeker version of mathil's build if you are interested. You would want to use reave with it for aoe clearing. You also neeed bleed chance gem on your double strike links,because claw nodes don't give us chance to bleed. I klled uber elder twice so far, first kill three deaths,second kill one death, can definately be done deathless with a bit of practice. The most satisfying thing for the build is facetanking t16 constrictor while he channels lightning on his feet lol.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you would need a hatred watcher's eye jewel aswell,due to the low base crit bloodseeker has.
Dernière édition par skoupidi, le 16 juin 2018 09:29:31
"
skoupidi a écrit :
You would want to use reave with it for aoe clearing.

I don't think that would be necessary, you just need to switch between Multistrike & Ruthless to Melee Splash & Ancestral Call for map clear. Does great aoe damage, can clear a strongbox spawned mobs in just 1-2 hit.
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
skoupidi a écrit :

I don't think that would be necessary, you just need to switch between Multistrike & Ruthless to Melee Splash & Ancestral Call for map clear. Does great aoe damage, can clear a strongbox spawned mobs in just 1-2 hit.

Claws have less radius compared to swords. I tried it without reave and it seemed bad. If you get some elder gloves you can have a pseudo 6L reave and clear maps a lot faster.
"
skoupidi a écrit :
"
vvamic a écrit :
"
skoupidi a écrit :

Claws have less radius compared to swords. I tried it without reave and it seemed bad. If you get some elder gloves you can have a pseudo 6L reave and clear maps a lot faster.

Claws have same range i.e 9 as the swords I used until 80(Scaeva & Eclipse), so I have no idea what you are missing coz they have decent aoe clear.

Well for endgame you'd want to use a foil which has 12 radius. That makes quite a difference. On the other hand it is a fact that reave at 8 stacks covers the whole screen and if you are at the point where you oneshot trash mobs with it, then it can't compare to any other melee skill clearwise.
"
vesper39 a écrit :
Is this similar to Mathil's recent Youtube guide for Vaal DS? I've been looking for a text based version to follow along. Are there any major differences here in terms of skills/gear/build?

It's the exact same tree down to the point, with the exception of the scion life wheel not being full, which is probably due to levels since there are still points left over.

With just some minor gear differences to something Mathil put up two weeks before as a 3.3 starter build and played a bestiary variant, it's either quite the coincidence or you might want to consider giving props to him. Either way, having a text based explanation to his build as compared to his Youtube vid and a pastebin link is quite nice and thanks for that.

edit: As far as the leveling section, you might want to follow Mathil's advice and not take the sword nodes early on in the leveling tree since you don't know what kind of weapons you have access to. End-game you want focus on swords, leveling can be done with any high phys dps one hander and those sword nodes can be put to good use elswhere early on.
Dernière édition par silithid, le 16 juin 2018 12:51:53
What about a vaal pact?
"
silithid a écrit :
"
vesper39 a écrit :
Is this similar to Mathil's recent Youtube guide for Vaal DS? I've been looking for a text based version to follow along. Are there any major differences here in terms of skills/gear/build?

It's the exact same tree down to the point, with the exception of the scion life wheel not being full, which is probably due to levels since there are still points left over.

With just some minor gear differences to something Mathil put up two weeks before as a 3.3 starter build and played a bestiary variant, it's either quite the coincidence or you might want to consider giving props to him. Either way, having a text based explanation to his build as compared to his Youtube vid and a pastebin link is quite nice and thanks for that.

edit: As far as the leveling section, you might want to follow Mathil's advice and not take the sword nodes early on in the leveling tree since you don't know what kind of weapons you have access to. End-game you want focus on swords, leveling can be done with any high phys dps one hander and those sword nodes can be put to good use elswhere early on.

Been playing it from day 1, the idea was from a crit based reave build I did last league. And no offence but if anyone is to make a crit based onehanded sword build, you would end up with a similar tree with little to no difference.

As far as not taking sword nodes early on, sure that would be a great idea in SSF but in normal temp leagues, swords are easy to come by, plenty of unique ones you can use as early as lvl 10 which can be upgraded upto even lvl 80+, all under 1c each.

"
scitech33 a écrit :
What about a vaal pact?

Vaal pact sure would double your leech but even with Vitality Void and Carnage Heart equipped, it would give us only 2-3% leech which frankly isn't reliable enough. If you wanna build a good leech based character then go with Slayer.

The aim of this one is to get insane DPS on double strike which can only be done with one handed swords and Champion.
My gear:

Im lvl 72, should i buy doryiani instead of this sceptre?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires