[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
hicveithus a écrit :
What do you guys think of the Tavukai amulet?

I played around with it a bit
I have 2 amulets one with +4% and -8% chaos resist

The SRS last 8+ secs with just puppet master and no skill duration with the +4% chaos resist amulet, and they explode after about 6+ secs.

With the -8% chaos resist they pop around 5+ secs.

My tree has some regen and some leech.

So you can treat it as extra boss damage, but I use combustion and ignite proliferation and it cleans up huge packs in legion :)

With unleash and preloading your SRS, they can explode all in one go

I have my SRS in a +2 fire sceptre I found, but a 6 link +3 fire staff etc would do crazy damage, and ignites
Dernière édition par CoolColJ, le 8 juin 2019 16:26:12
I just wanted to mention a very silly thing I've been trying with an older version of this build, now relegated to Standard.

I recently added a very nice boost from running an Animated Guardian with Kingmaker, which gives your skulls culling strike directly (as well as the rarity boost, which is a nice little bonus). More importantly, you're not as forced to use move skills to proc Fortify, so your uptime is much greater and more reliable (and seeing all your skulls with Fortify is just plain funny).

Of course AG has the usual drawback of being both expensive and risky for a good build, but with all minion buffs it ends up with some 35k hp (Belly with bad sockets & Southbound are fairly cheap, luckily) and mine's only died once after I got it stuck in a corner like an idiot. Hasn't faced serious HP pressure since I got him a pair of enchanted boots with 2% regen on hit (other stats are mostly irrelevant and you can craft on 24% move speed which is enough, so these can be found cheaply too, though less often).

A real madman could add more gold bricks by using Crown of the Tyrant (though you'd need to get a white socket on there or it'll mess up your EE), since the -10 resists to enemies it gives is much more useful than the 15% from Leer cast. But that's just theory-crafting based on the usefulness of Elemental Weakness and I'm certainly not wealthy enough to stick a 10 ex helmet on an AG. Leer Cast is usually good enough, or you can use Voll's Vision or Hale Negator if you simply want to maximize the AG's survival.
Separately, I have a question regarding the current build. Are you using regular Haste as a part of the build now? Based on your insane move speed bonus, as well as the ludicrous skull attack speed to reach 300k per-skull DPS, I'm assuming so - but I just wanted to confirm that?
Yes! I've been running AG too ever since the Immortal Call nerf, and it feels great.

My loadout is

Kingmaker
Crown of the Tyrant (as you say, don't forget to Vorici a white socket)
Zahndethus' Cassock
Meginord's Vise
Victario's Flight

Between the life regen from the Cassock, Vise, boot enchantment, and your passive tree, the Guardian is regenerating thousands of HP per second and is basically immortal. I have the Guardian gem in a +3 helmet linked to Minion Life and Empower, but to be honest that's probably overkill since few things can even scratch him.

Attacks to watch out for:
1. Elder's "to me, exile!" suicide blast
I think this is untankable: one of my previous Guardians died with 50k life.
2. Lab traps
I've run Uber Lab with the guardian active with no issues, but the traps deal damage proportional to total HP so if you're risk-averse, turn him off. He's fine unless you let him marinade inside a trap though.
3. Uber Atziri
Probably the Guardian can tank getting hit by multiple empowered Flameblasts with enough flat life, but why risk it?
4. Hall of Grandmasters
To be honest I'm too chicken to test him here; some of the Grandmasters deal absurd burst damage.

As for your question about Haste: I leave it on, as I like to run and use Shield Charge mostly for tactical positioning, and do not have minion movement speed rings. Pride may be better strictly for DPS though I haven't tested it.
Dernière édition par evouga, le 9 juin 2019 15:28:27
Anyone else noticed shield charge not procing fortify with necromantic aegis? ^^
"
FramFramson a écrit :
Separately, I have a question regarding the current build. Are you using regular Haste as a part of the build now? Based on your insane move speed bonus, as well as the ludicrous skull attack speed to reach 300k per-skull DPS, I'm assuming so - but I just wanted to confirm that?

Yes, my Auras that are up is Haste, Hatred + Gen, and Spider. Vaal Haste as the delicious Boss CD or 'Oh shit, that's tanky' rare-killer. All auras are currently subject to change. I need to fiddle with new auras and supports to see where the build is with the new goodies we've been given.

"
Crizisrf a écrit :
Anyone else noticed shield charge not procing fortify with necromantic aegis? ^^

I'll investigate this. Though I imagine others will notice this before I can get to it.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Dernière édition par brittleknee, le 9 juin 2019 20:03:30
Any imrpovements on my build? just got the tab and have 5 chaos atm. Anthing i could work towards besides for council grip, 6 link Cov, 21/20 gems I know I also have to work on resistances. How are the gem ssetups ?

Also from this point not sure where to go with my passive points.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters/SRSPTSD
Dernière édition par TrueConspiracy, le 9 juin 2019 20:30:10
"
evouga a écrit :
Yes! I've been running AG too ever since the Immortal Call nerf, and it feels great.

My loadout is

Kingmaker
Crown of the Tyrant (as you say, don't forget to Vorici a white socket)
Zahndethus' Cassock
Meginord's Vise
Victario's Flight

Between the life regen from the Cassock, Vise, boot enchantment, and your passive tree, the Guardian is regenerating thousands of HP per second and is basically immortal. I have the Guardian gem in a +3 helmet linked to Minion Life and Empower, but to be honest that's probably overkill since few things can even scratch him.

Attacks to watch out for:
1. Elder's "to me, exile!" suicide blast
I think this is untankable: one of my previous Guardians died with 50k life.
2. Lab traps
I've run Uber Lab with the guardian active with no issues, but the traps deal damage proportional to total HP so if you're risk-averse, turn him off. He's fine unless you let him marinade inside a trap though.
3. Uber Atziri
Probably the Guardian can tank getting hit by multiple empowered Flameblasts with enough flat life, but why risk it?
4. Hall of Grandmasters
To be honest I'm too chicken to test him here; some of the Grandmasters deal absurd burst damage.

As for your question about Haste: I leave it on, as I like to run and use Shield Charge mostly for tactical positioning, and do not have minion movement speed rings. Pride may be better strictly for DPS though I haven't tested it.

Yeah, getting + levels makes him even more absurd. Mine's a level 21 and gets another +1 being socketed into a corrupted shield.

I got a pair of Southbounds with Decree of Light on them ( >:3 ) so I skipped the cassock. The 39%-ish (depending on what you find for cheap) health boost is the single largest HP boost you can give the AG.

And yes, Elder is an auto-kill unrelated to HP or any form of defences, similar to running out of time in Oba's.

Since my AG's in my shield, I can quickly set swap to unsummon if I have a second or two, but I try not to rely on that as my reflexes aren't exactly the best and there's already a lot to watch in big fights.

Regarding Meganerd's Vise, are you sure the regen is actually working? There was some talk about this in another thread and no one was sure if the AG actually had a strength stat to base that on? If I had a way to confirm that, I'd say that yes, Vise beats Southbound's %life boost.

Also I found that the movement speed boost from Victario's flight was just too wacky. The area of effect isn't large enough for it to be reliable, so I just try get some generic rare boots with decent resists and either good move speed or an open prefix to craft it on, which are fairly available.

I haven't used Haste as an always-on thing in the past as my build uses MoM. I have an Aul's uprising, so with an aspect skill (I've been using Cat) I still get an extra 2k HP, even after the MoM node nerf - I just switched to the Battle-Rouse cluster.

That said, the per-skull DPS numbers brittle's getting here are just insane (I have 205k per-skull DPS, and that's with ELEVEN Tier 1 Ghastly eyes and isn't accounting for the effects from AG), so if there's another path to take, I could spec out of MoM and just pick up more life/evasion. Only I can't quite figure out what she's running that I'm not that's making the biggest difference.

When I tried adding Haste in PoB, it only seemed to add about 10k more per-skull DPS, though the cast speed boost to ramp is nice though, I'm sure. And Aspect of the Spider is worth about 35k. Which is very respectable, don't get me wrong!
Dernière édition par FramFramson, le 9 juin 2019 20:40:25
Don't forget to tick on Power and Frenzy charges in PoB, as well as lightning EE, and to gem-swap Elemental Damage with Attacks for Melee Splash. These make a huge difference and without them I cannot reach Brittleknees's numbers either.

I'm not 100% sure the Vise is working (I'll have to test as I level up another Guardian gem) but I read that the Guardian takes his base stats from the player? Is that not true?
I had the power and frenzy charges, but I'd missed the EE! Good point.

Now it's showing 271,000 per-skull DPS when EE is processing (which it almost always is of course). Good times!

I don't run Elemental Focus in the main, only for bosses. But when I do swap it out (removing Minion Speed), my per-skull DPS rises to 364,000.

I also have Commandment of the Grave on my gloves, so that adds +6 whiteskulls, with 182,000 DPS each (no real change with the gemswap).

So I would estimate my boss DPS to be about 8.4 million (!), or "only" a "measly" 7.3 million without the whiteskulls.

I don't know what added effective damage my skulls are also getting from the -10% enemy resist granted by Crown of the Tyrant, or the Fortify from Kingmaker, but I think I've reached the point where I can stop counting. xD

Now if I could just find a way to stop dying every time I hit 40% at lvl 95... (actually this was before my AG, so that should get a lot better now).
Dernière édition par FramFramson, le 10 juin 2019 01:33:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires